剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
First thing you need is confirm the blood traces
就是崔茜的
found on the stones match Trish's.
她是在这儿被人打晕的吗
Is this where she was knocked unconscious?
还不确定 可能是在房♥子附近
We don't have that information. Likely somewhere by the house.
所以现场可能是从这儿一直到那栋房♥子
So the scene could be from here, all the way up to the house?
你就不想让我们好过 是吧
You don't like to make things easy for us, do you?
抱歉给您添麻烦了
Sorry if we're inconveniencing you.
我们找不到明显的拖行痕迹或脚印
We couldn't find any obvious drag marks or footprints.
你的运气也许能好点
You might have more luck.
看你能不能找到证据显示袭击者
See if you can find any evidence of her attacker
-在房♥子周围有藏身处 -好嘞
- having a hiding place near the house. - Right you are.
我们在受害者手腕的伤口处
We've got preliminary fragments of blue twine or wire
发现蓝色麻绳或电线的碎片
from the victim's wrist wounds.
看你们能不能找到类似的东西
I wonder if you'll find any of that.
她被打中后脑 我们要找
She was struck on the back of the head, so we're looking for
能造成那种打击伤的东西
anything that might have been used for the blow.
暴♥力♥袭击 绳子碎片 疑似用过避孕套
Violent attack, ligature traces, possible use of a condom.
听起来蓄谋已久啊
Starts to look like it was premeditated.
你还是好好扫指纹吧
How about you do your dusting
结论我们来下就好
and leave us to sort the conclusions then?
我觉得你应该跟布莱恩道歉
I think you should say sorry to Brian.
抱歉 布莱恩
Sorry, Brian.
你还奇怪我们为何叫他臭脸呢
And you wonder why we call him Shit Face.
有发现通知我
Let us know what you find.
-这就是崔茜工作的地方 -是
- This is where Trish works aw well? - Yeah.
我们得通知他们说她这阵子不会来了
We'll let them know she won't be in for a while.
我能问个问题吗 米勒
Can I ask you a question, Miller?
可以
Course.
他们叫我臭脸多久了
How long have they been calling me Shit Face?
打从你调来
Since you first arrived.
-真的 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-我把收据给你放袋子里好吗 -谢谢
- I'll put your receipt in the bag, all right? - Thank you.
-凯西·阿特伍德 -是 你们好
- Cath Atwood? - Yeah. Hi.
米勒警长 哈迪探长
DS Miller, DI Hardy,
我们是威赛克斯警局的 能聊聊吗
Wessex Police. Could we have a chat?
好 行吧 艾德 我歇一会儿行吗
Oh, OK, right. Ed? Can I have a couple of minutes?
他们想跟我聊聊
These people need a word.
你们看不出来她在当班吗
Can't you see she's on shift?
老天啊 艾德
For God's sake, Ed!
哈迪探长 米勒警长
DI Hardy, DS Miller,
我们是威赛克斯警局的 你是谁
Wessex Police. Who are you?
艾德·伯内特 这店我开的 想问什么
Ed Burnett. It's my shop. What's it concerning?
-艾德 -想问她
- Ed. - Concerns her.
能快点问吗
Can you make it quick?
-不能 我们能私下聊聊吗 -好
- No. Can we talk in private? - Yeah.
你的一位员工 崔茜·温特曼
One of your staff members, Trish Winterman,
这段时间来不了了
she won't be in for a while.
有点私事
Personal reasons.
为什么由你来告诉我
Why am I hearing this from you?
多谢你让我们跟凯西谈
Thanks for letting us borrow Cath.
我们在调查周六晚
We're investigating an incident that took place
在你派对上发生的事
at your party on Saturday night.
该死的艾德 我就知道
Bloody Ed! I knew it!
他和吉姆一样有错
He was as much at fault as Jim.
别听他瞎说
Don't let him tell you otherwise.
他们就像两个喝醉酒的学生
They're just like a couple of drunk school kids.
在派对上发生了打架斗殴吗
Was there a fight at the party?
有啊 为什么这么问
Yeah. Why?
你们不就是为此而来的吗
Is that not what this is about?
有人报♥警♥说被强♥奸♥
There's been an allegation of rape.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding?
没有
No.
但是...是谁 天呐 是谁啊
But...who? Oh, my God, who?
我们不能透露细节
We can't reveal details.
但是到场的所有女士我都认识
Yeah, but I knew all the women who were there.
该死 是崔茜 是崔茜吗
Shit. Trish. Is it Trish?
因为她一直没来上班
It's just that she's not been in
也没回我的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
and she's not returning any of my calls or my texts.
她还好吗
Is she all right?
她还好吗
Is she all right?
我们需要一份周六晚上在场的所有宾客名单
We'll need a copy of the full guest list from Saturday night.
好的 抱歉
Erm...yeah, sorry. Erm...
你们得去问我丈夫吉姆
Yes, you will need to speak to my husband Jim,
客人都是他邀请的
he did the invites.
他的汽修店在镇上 我把他的电♥话♥给你们
His garage is in town. I'll give you his number.
一共多少人参加了派对
How many people were at the party?
我不知道 我们没统计最终到场人数
I don't know. We didn't keep tabs on final numbers in there,
我们只是让大家感兴趣就过来
we were just telling people to pitch up if they fancied it.
大概呢
Roughly?
七八十人吧
70, 80...
有多少男性
How many men?
五十左右吧
Fiftyish.
周六晚上有五十名男性参加了你的派对
There were 50 men at your party on Saturday night?
是的 至少五十名
Yeah, at least 50.
西弗林特康伯的崔茜·温特曼
Trish Winterman of West Flintcombe
报♥警♥称被一名未知攻击者强♥奸♥
has made an allegation of rape against an unknown attacker.
案件疑似发生在周六晚上
Er...the incident is alleged to have taken place
在埃克斯汉普顿庄园
at Axehampton House on Saturday night.
她在参加一个由凯西
She was attending a party
和吉姆·阿特伍德举办的派对
thrown by Cath and Jim Atwood.
她在附近某处被打晕
She was knocked unconscious somewhere within the grounds
然后被强♥奸♥ 可能在湖边
and was raped, possibly close to the lake.
现在还并不清楚她是否认识犯人
At this stage, it's unclear whether her attacker was known to her.
我和米勒警长昨晚把她带到
Myself and DS Miller took her
普尔的性侵协助中心
to the SARC in Poole last night.
我们在等待初步取证结果
We're awaiting preliminary forensics
现场调查员已经开始进行现场调查
and SOCO are just starting work at the scene now.
等等 抱歉打断 她什么时候报的案
Wait, sorry. When did she report this?
昨晚
Last night.
但是攻击是周六发生的 隔了几天了
But the attack happened on Saturday. It's a bit of a gap.
我们能确定她说的是真话吗
Are we sure she's genuine?
等你完成了你的性侵犯培训课程 凯蒂
When you've completed your Sexual Offences training, Katie,
你就会明白
you'll understand
我们首先要做的是相信受害者
we always start from a position of believing the victim.
当然 但是...
Sure, but...
通过伤口和她描述的细节
Given the specific injuries, the details of her account,
与之相符的疑似犯罪现场的情况
matching facts at the possible scene
以及对她整体情绪状态的评估
and an overall assessment of her emotional state,
我们从假设她说的是真话入手
we're working on the assumption it's genuine.
我只是提出了一个问题
I was just asking the question.
好吧 你是新人 我们原谅你
All right, you're new, we forgive you.
迄今为止 我们还没有发表公开声明
As of yet, we've made no public statement.
总警司已经知道了
The Chief Super is aware.
一旦我们得到初步取证结果
Once we've got initial forensics,
我们会发文警告公众的安全存在风险
we'll make a call on the risk to public safety.
在此期间 不要泄露任何信息
In the meantime, not a word gets out.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry!
你好 是 我是米勒女士
Hello? Yep, this is Mrs Miller.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What's the matter?
你说什么
What?
我很抱歉 他也很抱歉
I am so sorry. He's so sorry.
-你是不是很抱歉 -是的 非常抱歉
- Aren't you, so sorry? - Yeah. Really sorry.
你到底从哪里搞到的 我没想按的
Where did you even get this? I didn't mean to press...
这怎么关上
I don't know... How do you...?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
色情片 你怎么回事
Porn! Why?
这种事情我们最近遇到的越来越多了
It is something we're having to deal with a lot more recently.
所以不止他一人吗
So it's not just him.
我们抓到汤姆和另一位男孩给其他学生
Tom and another boy have been caught supplying links and files
提供链接和文件
to a number of other students.
什么 你还真是
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表