剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
You don't come.
贝丝和马克不来 受那件事影响的
Beth and Mark don't come, Ellie and half the people
一大半人 包括艾莉 都不来
that were affected by what happened here.
人们有需求的时候才想起上帝 之后
People look to God when they want something and then...
之后他们就
Well, now they've just...
随手抛弃了
deserted him.
没有的事 保罗 大家都很喜欢你
No, Paul, no. People love you.
过去几年 你帮助了很多人走出泥沼
You pulled so many of us through these past few years.
说的就是这个 人们难过时才想起来
Exactly. I'm the priest that people look to
有我这么个牧师 好起来后就忘了我
when they're hurting and then desert when everything's OK.
我能做的 比这多得多啊
I've got more to offer than that.
抱歉这么快又来麻烦你
Sorry to come back to you so quick.
你之前说周六卢卡斯的电台是几点坏的
What time did you say Lucas was off-radio from on Saturday?
从十点半之后吧
About ten-thirty onwards.
但你当时已经给他排好活了
But you already had him bookings in place?
对 没错 当时简直乱成一团
Yeah, he did. It was a bloody nightmare.
我第二天好好训了他一通
I gave him a proper bollocking the day after.
我说 要是再出这种幺蛾子 就甭干了
I told him, he pulls a stunt like that again, he's out.
随便为所欲为
Bloody law unto himself.
自以为是
He thinks he's better than us.
你有他当晚的约车单
Do you have a list of his book...
巴德茅斯出租车公♥司♥ 有什么可以帮您的吗
Budmouth Taxis, how can I help you?
您可以稍等一下吗
Could you hold on a minute?
你有他当晚的约车单 和成单记录吗
Do you have a list of the ones he did and didn't carry out?
后面大概有吧
Somewhere back here.
我去给你们找找看
Let me see if I can find it.
那真是太好了 多谢
That would be most helpful. Thank you.
-你好 -你好啊
- Hi! - Hiya, yourself.
-怎么样 玩儿得开心吗 -还不错
- All right? Good time? - It was all right.
你没看我在网上发的照片吗
Did you see my photos on Instagram?
抱歉 还没有
Oh, er, no.
你不是关注我了吗
I thought you'd follow me.
你好 这是谁呀
Hi. Who's this?
这是贝丝 我的朋友
Er... This is, erm, Beth. She's a friend.
你好
Hi.
你的头上怎么回事
What have you done to your head?
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum?
-崔茜 要不我先走 -不 不
- Trish, I can go. - No. No.
-我需要你在场 -妈妈 怎么了
- I need you here. - Mum, what's happened?
你走的这段时间
While you were away...
周六在凯西的聚会上
at Cath's party on Saturday...
有个男人侵犯了我
this...this man attacked me.
-什么 -让我说完 亲爱的
- What? - Just let me finish, love.
他把我打晕
He... He knocked me out...
然后强♥奸♥了我
and he raped me.
我被强♥奸♥了 莉娅
I was raped, Leah.
我被强♥奸♥了
I've been raped.
-妈 -抱歉 宝贝
- Mum. - I'm sorry, sweetheart.
他们已经批了新闻稿
Oh, the news statement was approved.
等你点头 我们就可以发了
Just waiting for the word from you to release.
好的 发吧
OK. Send it out.
这说的是崔茜
This is Trish.
突发新闻 埃克斯汉普顿发生性侵事件
我觉得是
Yeah, I think so.
据威赛克斯警局称 一位49岁女性
Wessex Police say a 49-year-old woman
周六晚间在埃克斯汉普顿地区
was the victim of a serious sexual assault
遭到恶意性侵犯
in the Axehampton area on Saturday night.
警方表示情况紧急 并恳请所有
They are asking for anyone with any information
知情人士立即联♥系♥警方
to contact them in confidence as a matter of urgency.
-给 伙计 -多谢
- Here you go, mate. - Ta.
今天拿到补偿金支票了
Got the compensation cheque through today.
儿子被谋杀的补偿
For having a murdered son.
赔偿全家一万一
11 grand it was for the family.
老天 我很抱歉
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
这下过去的旧事 又都被翻起来了
That must dredge it all up again.
从来就没有过去
Never went away.
-事件后你恢复得不错 -看来我装得不错
- You've done so well. - I'm glad it looks that way.
我什么方法都试过了 哥们
Yeah, I reckon I tried everything, mate.
瑜伽 拳击 甚至冥想
Yoga, boxing, meditating even.
至于那该死的心理辅♥导♥
And as for all that bloody counselling...
天知道我已经讲了多少遍经过
God knows how long I've spent talking about it,
记日记 画那种能反映我情绪波动的画
writing diaries, drawing bloody pictures of my emotional state.
但全都没有用
None of it even touched the sides.
我现在脑子里只有一件事
But there's one thing I think about all the time.
怎么也挥之不去
I can't get it off my head.
那就是我们做错了
And it's how we got it wrong.
-什么做错了 -乔·米勒
- Got what wrong? - Joe Miller.
我们当时就应该把他
You know, we should have just thrown him over that cliff
推下悬崖的 哥们
while we had the chance, mate.
可我们放过他了 我们...
But we were merciful, weren't we? We...
我们没有做恶人
Yeah, we did what good people do.
可要是
But if...
要是我能回到三年前 我一定动手
if I could go back and change it, three years, then I would.
因为他仍逍遥法外
Cos he's out there, isn't he?
依然
Still...
活得
living...
自在
and free.
做了那么多谈话和心理辅♥导♥
You know? After all the talking, all the counselling,
愤怒仍未消散 反而愈发强烈
this anger, it's not going anywhere, it's getting worse.
我们没做错
We weren't wrong.
你确定你准备好了吗
You're sure you're ready for this?
这份是受邀参加派对的人员名单
This is the list of the people invited to the party.
把每个人的住址和档案列一下
Can you put together addresses and profiles?
我们得提取所有人的DNA样本
We need to take a DNA sample from everyone.
好 应该很快就能搞定
Sure. Shouldn't take long.
一定要调查彻底
I want it done thoroughly.
我也没打算随便糊弄
Well, I wasn't planning on doing it shitly.
米勒
Miller!
崔茜来接受询问了
Trish is here for her interview.
麻烦你了 凯蒂
Thank you, Katie.
对她我真是气得牙痒痒
God, she really sets my teeth on edge.
真的吗 那你掩藏得挺好的
Really? You hide it so well.
艾德·伯内特
崔茜 你明白接下来这段作为录像证据
Er, Trish, you understand this is the video evidence
将会被提交
that will go forward
作为你描述案发经过的决定性证言
as your definitive statement on what happened,
如果最终要上庭 将会作为证据提交
including in court, if the case is taken that far?
-我明白 -好
- Yes. - OK.
你能确切描述下你参加派对那晚的打扮吗
Can you tell us exactly what you wore that night to the party?
蓝色碎花裙配紧身裤
A kind of blue flowery dress over leggings.
坡跟鞋
Erm... Wedge shoes.
脖子上挂了亮闪闪的首饰
A bit of a blingy thing round my neck.
吊坠耳环
Dangly earrings.
你穿着的内衣裤样式呢
And what underwear did you have on?
抱歉 崔茜 这些细节很重要
Sorry, Trish. It's important we have these details.
马莎家的紫色胸罩和内♥裤♥ 都是新的
Er... M&S purple bra and pants. They were new.
你怎么去的派对
How did you get to the party?
我订了巴德茅斯出租车公♥司♥的一辆迷你出租
I ordered a mini cab from Budmouth Taxis.
-司机是男性吗 -卢卡斯
- What, a male driver? - Lucas.
他以前也送过我
Yeah, he's driven me before.
我们...
We'd...er...
还一块喝过酒 碰巧遇上的
we'd actually been for a drink once, sort of by accident.
我觉得他会错意了
I think he thought...
我拒绝了他
I had to turn him down.
这是我拒绝他后头一次再见他
This was the first time I'd seen him since.
你在派对上和谁聊过
And who did you talk to at the party?
所有人
Everyone.
我们需要名字 拜托了 崔茜
Oh, we'll need names, please, Trish.
所有你能记起来的人 包括女性
Anyone you can remember, including the women.
肯定有凯西 还有吉姆
There was Cath, obviously, Jim, obviously.
伊恩也在 我没跟莎拉说话
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表