剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
Yeah, listen, we saw the other woman who was attacked, today.
不论我们怎么劝 她就是不肯和警方谈
We tried everything, but she's not ready to talk to the police.
她还处于心理创伤中
She's still really traumatised.
可她提到了一件事
But there's something she mentioned.
她车坏了 然后联♥系♥了修车服务
Her car broke down and she called a breakdown service.
结果没等到 她就只能走回家
She was walking home cos they didn't turn up.
她就是走回家时被袭击的
That's when she was attacked.
谢了 这信息可能非常重要
Thanks. That could be helpful.
我现在还有其他事
Listen, I'm in the middle of something now.
稍后再聊吧
Can we speak later?
-好 拜拜 -拜
- OK. Bye. - Bye.
-克洛 -什么事
- Chlo? - Yeah?
能先不玩手♥机♥吗
Maybe look up from your phone...
行了吧
Better?
我明天约了律师
I've got a solicitor's appointment tomorrow.
我打算和你♥爸♥离婚
I'm thinking of asking your dad for a divorce.
-别 妈 别 -我已经考虑很久了
- No, mum, please don't... - It's been a long time coming.
现在只是关系比较僵 你们可以熬过去的
It's a sticky period. That's all. You'll patch things up.
我觉得不可能了
I don't think that's gonna happen.
我爱他 克洛
I love him, Chlo.
可我觉得已经失去他 而且回不到以前了
But I feel like I've lost him and I can't see a way back.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们家到底怎么了
What's happened to this family?
有人告诉我是正式派对
Someone told me it was a formal do.
可等我到了那儿 发现只有我穿了西装
But when I got there, I was the only one wearing a suit.
-还有鞋子 -在门口
- We'll need the shoes. - By the door.
你的西装口袋里为什么有鱼线 艾德
Why was there twine in your suit, Ed?
去派对前我在店里干活
I was working in the shop before I went to the party,
在赶工
catching up on things.
-穿着西装干活 -对
- In your suit? - Yes.
肯定不当心塞了点进口袋
I must've left some in my pockets.
我们很难相信这说法 艾德 因为
Right, see the difficulty for us, Ed, is that
这鱼线和崔茜·温特曼在派对上遇袭时
this is very similar to the twine used
凶手使用的鱼线很像
in the attack on Trish Winterman at the party...
而当时派对上你大发脾气
during which you went off on your own...
-还打了一架 -我什么也不知道
- following a fight. - I don't know anything about it.
真的吗
Are you sure?
如果真是你 现在就如实招了吧
Because if you do, now is the time to mention it.
有太多证据对你不利 艾德
There's a lot stacking up against you, Ed.
不只是遇袭那晚的证据
It's not just the night of the attack.
还有花 照片 出没在崔茜家附近
It's the flowers, photos, being around Trish's house...
-暴♥力♥ -我不暴♥力♥
- the violence... - I am not a violent man.
你打过你老婆吗
Did you ever hit your wife?
就一次
It was just once.
关于这点你们的消息来源只可能有一个
And there's only one way you can have known that.
凯蒂在吗
Is Katie here?
哈弗德警官已经退出此案调查
DC Harford has excused herself from this investigation.
讲讲你老婆吧 艾德
Tell us about your wife, Ed.
她十二年前逝世
She died 12 years ago.
之后我就搬来了这 开了家店
I moved here straight after, set up the shop.
你们的婚姻幸福吗
Was it a happy marriage?
在我老婆临死前 我们就分居了
When my wife was dying, we separated.
我不是个好老公
I didn't behave very well.
代价巨大 没了婚姻 没了女儿
Cost me pretty much everything: my marriage, my daughter.
今年才关系稍微融洽了一点
We've only just started patching things up this year.
你的西装上为什么会有草和泥 艾德
Why are there grass and mud stains on your suit, Ed?
艾德 我要申请延长你的拘留期限
Ed, I'm going to apply for an extension to your custody time.
如果是他 那晚到底发生了什么
If it was him, what happened that night?
很明显他对崔茜很痴迷 而且会使用暴♥力♥
Cos he's clearly obsessed with Trish and he can be violent,
可到底那晚什么逼得他犯罪了
but what pushed him over the edge that night?
他没有性侵前科
No background of sexual violence.
万一有我们不知情的 看
That we know of. You seen this?
崔茜·温特曼的留言
Message from Trish Winterman?
温特曼先生
Mr. Winterman.
你好 我 正打算锁门下班
Oh, hello. I was... just about to lock up actually.
你老婆的电脑在你这吗
Have you got your wife's laptop?
对 在我这
Yes. Yes, I do.
-你怎么拿到的 -我昨晚去过她家
- How did you get it? - I popped round last night.
-没问过她就拿 -我不想打扰崔茜
- Without asking? - I didn't wanna bother Trish.
我知道她不想见我 我有后门钥匙
I know she doesn't wanna see me but I've got a back door key.
你为什么要拿电脑
Why do you need the computer?
电脑里有几张PPT幻灯片
Oh, it's got powerpoint things, slides on there,
-教学用的 -什么内容
- that I need for teaching. - Powerpoints of what?
很多内容
You know, various things.
渗透作用 生殖系统 植物细胞结构之类
Osmosis, reproductive systems, the cellular life of plants...
好吧 请把电脑交给我们 谢谢
Right, well, we'll have the computer now, thanks.
我们需要检查下
We'll examine it for our enquiries.
行 好的
Right. Good.
-谢谢 -艾德·伯内特被捕是真的吗
- Thanks. - Is it true you've got Ed Burnett in custody?
-调查内容无可奉告 -是是是
- We don't discuss the investigation. - No. Quite right.
只是我最近又想起了艾德
No, it's just that I've been thinking a lot about Ed lately.
差不多一年半前我跟他吵过
I had to have words with him, about a year-and-a-half ago.
他曾性骚扰崔茜
He was sexually harassing Trish.
她怕丢了工作 就没把事搞大
She was worried about losing her job, didn't wanna make a fuss.
我就去找他谈谈
So I had to go up there.
只是想告知你们一下
I just thought you should know.
-爸 -还好吗 亲爱的
- Dad. - All right, darlin'?
你在哪
Where are you?
我 在外面走走
Oh, I'm... just out for a walk.
大半夜吗
What, this time of night?
这样比较安静
Yeah, it's nice and peaceful.
没出什么事吧
Everything all right?
没有 好得很呢
Yeah, why wouldn't it be?
你听起来有点怪怪的
You sound a bit odd.
是吗 多谢提醒
Oh, do I? Thanks very much.
-你知道我爱你吧 -嗯
- You know I love you, don't you? - Yeah.
-你真没事吗 -真没事 克洛
- Are you sure you're ok? - Yeah, I'm always OK, me, Chlo.
我一直把最好的都给你 克洛
I've done my best for you, Chlo.
-我知道 -你和
- I know. - You and...
你 莉兹 你妈 还有丹
You and Lizzie and mum and Dan.
-爸 -如果有做得不够
- Dad... - I'm just sorry if...
我先给你们道歉了
if sometimes that wasn't enough.
爸 你过来吧
Dad, why don't you come round?
-我想见你 -我还是走吧
- I'd like to see you. - No, I'd best go.
你想和妈说几句吗 她在边上
Do you wanna talk to mum? She's here.
不用了
No.
爸 我爱你
I love you, dad.
我也爱你 亲爱的
I love you too, darlin'.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表