剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
Is that right?
至少我们知道了崔茜是怎么去的派对
Well, at least we know how Trish got to the party.
我们要找到载她的司机
We need to track down that taxi driver that took her.
第一个拒绝提供DNA的人
Our first DNA refusal.
是 真是个有趣的决定
Yeah. An interesting decision.
-戴西 -你在哪里
- Daisy? - Where are you?
我在工作 出什么事了吗
I'm at work. Is everything all right?
迷你出租
24小时营业
我们说好一起吃午饭的
We were gonna meet for lunch.
对 没错 说好了的
Oh, yeah, that's right. We were.
你来不了了 是不是
You're not coming, are you?
我觉得我赶不及了
Oh, I don't think I'm gonna make it on time.
来不了了 黛西 对不起
No, Daze, I'm sorry.
-没事 -我真的很抱歉 我...
- It's fine. - I'm really sorry. I...
-刚新接了个案子 -是
- It's this new case. - Yeah.
那我们晚点见
I'll see you later then.
今晚 我们今晚出去吃 好吗
Tonight, we'll go out tonight. Yeah?
-好 再见 -对不起
- Yeah. OK. Bye. - I'm sorry.
-没事吧 -有 我搞砸了
- Everything all right? - Nah, I messed up.
你怎么做到的 米勒 做单亲家长
How do you do it, Miller, the whole single-parent thing?
通过时常感受挫败 愧疚和羞愧
By constantly absorbing feelings of failure, guilt and shame.
巴德茅斯出租车公♥司♥
24小时私人服务
我们要找的人在那 队伍最前面那个
Look, he's our guy. The first one in the queue.
你的调度员告诉我们你在周六晚
Your radio controller told us that you took a fare
载一名乘客去了埃克斯汉普顿庄园的派对
to the party in Axehampton on Saturday night.
我来回载了很多人去那里 生意特别火
I took a lot of people back and forth. It was a big do.
是 你在西弗林特康伯接了单生意
Yeah, and you picked up a fare from, er, West Flintcombe.
崔茜·温特曼 她是常客
Trish Winterman. She's a regular.
是 你跟她很熟吗
Right. Do you know her well?
不 只是工作关系
No. Only through work.
当时车上只载了她吗
Just her in the back of the cab?
对
Yeah.
你到庄园的时候是几点
And you got to the gardens when?
八点二三十吧
Twenty-past, half-past eight.
她那晚订了我的车返程
She had me booked for the return journey later that night.
但她没来 我等了会儿
But she never turned up. I waited for a while.
打手♥机♥也没人接 然后就拉别人回城了
Tried her mobile. Took a couple of others back to town instead.
你记得他们的名字吗
Do you remember their names?
不 我没问
No. I didn't ask.
他们在离教堂几条街远的地方下车了
I dropped them a couple of streets from the church.
-你整晚都在工作吗 -直至凌晨三点
- You were working all night? - Till three.
大半夜的班
The graveyard shift.
我们和你的电台调度员谈过
So, we were talking to your radio controller.
她说你的无线电
She said you developed a fault with your radio
半夜出了点问题 她联♥系♥不上你
halfway through the night and she couldn't contact you.
没错
That's right.
我们抱怨好久了 让他们给换个新设备
We've been moaning at them to get us new gear for a while.
他们说太贵了
They say it's too expensive.
你一整晚没有电台 怎么接活儿
How did you work all night without a radio?
我觉得要是停在派对边的停车场里
I figured if I stayed in the car park at the party
开着车灯等 就有机会接单
with my light on, I'd stand a chance of some fares.
你整晚都停在停车场里吗
You were in the car park all night?
没 我开车来回拉客
No. I ferried people back and forth.
你为什么不回来跟他们反映无线电的事
Why didn't you come back here and tell them about the radio?
没想到
Didn't think.
我知道在埃克斯汉普顿能拉到活儿
And I knew I'd get fares at Axehampton.
不好意思 这是干嘛
Sorry, what's this about?
周六晚的派对上发生了严重的性侵事件
There was a serious sexual assault at the party on Saturday.
所以你们就来找出租司机吗
What, so you come for the cab driver?
你可以给我们一份DNA样本吗
Would you mind giving us a DNA sample?
二号♥车
Car two.
是我的单
That's a fare for me.
-我们能改个时间再谈吗 -当然
- Can we do this another time? - Sure.
声音挺清楚啊 那台无线电
Clear as a bell now, that radio.
是
Yeah.
咖啡
Coffee.
从你喜欢的店里买♥♥的
From the shack you like.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last night.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
你的新客户怎么样
How's your... how's your new client?
不大好 我上午一直在陪她
Not good. I've been with her this morning.
他们知道是谁干的吗
They got any idea who did it?
-他们不告诉我这些 -是
- They don't tell me that. - No.
你心情怎么样
How are you coping?
还行 这事找工作的时候他们可不会提
Yeah, you know. That's what they don't tell you about this job.
谁来帮助救助机构的员工呢
Who supports the support workers?
所以我打给了你
That's why I called you.
是啊
Right.
贝丝 你这样不公平
Beth, you're not being fair.
你知道吗
You know, you...
你不能就这么打给我约我出来喝咖啡
you can't just call me up and ask me to meet you for a coffee,
好像一切如旧
like everything's still the same.
-我不能吗 -不能
- Can't I? - No.
你知道你可以像对待小狗那样对我
You know you can treat me like your little dog,
吹声口哨我就来
give me a whistle and I'll come running.
但我需要你不那么做
But I need you not to do that.
我需要你不再给我希望
I need you not to give me any hope.
抱歉我给你那种感觉
I'm sorry that's how you feel.
你要我诚实 不是吗
You want me to be honest, don't you?
这是今早收到的
This came this morning.
刑事伤害补偿计划
The Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme.
这是支票
It's the cheque.
还有份手写道歉信
With a written apology
致歉因为行政工作失误拖了这么久
for the administrative errors that made it take so long.
5500是克洛伊的
5,500 for Chloe.
5500是我们的
5,500 for us.
-这份我们应该平分 -我不要
- Which we should split. - Don't want it.
你还是收着吧
You might as well take it.
我不要
I don't want it.
我不要赔偿 我要正义
I didn't want compensation, I want justice.
一万一换咱儿子的命
11 grand for our little boy's life?
一年一千吗 他就值这个数
What, a grand a year, is that what he's worth?
这是命案受害者家属的标准补偿金
It's the standard sum for a murdered relative.
你想怎样 拒绝吗
What do you want us to do? Turn it down?
那并不会把乔·米勒送进监狱
Cos that won't put Joe Miller in prison.
我还在抗争 贝丝
I'm still fighting, Beth.
我知道 那正是问题所在
I know. That's the problem.
玛吉
Maggie?
还好吗
Everything all right?
我气得想杀人
I'm feeling murderous.
以为这里能让我恢复平静
I thought this place might restore my equanimity.
有用吗
Is it working?
一点用都没
Not in the slightest.
一般我都在家跟乔瑟琳絮叨
Normally, I'd be at home, bending Jocelyn's ear,
但她在伦敦待个没完没了 有大案子
but... she's away in London for ages, a big trial.
他们要关了报社
They want to close the paper.
怎么能这样
They can't do that.
早都有兆头了
The writing's been on the wall for a while now.
让人感觉很无助 我只会干这一行
I feel so powerless. It's the only thing I know how to do.
一生都扑在上面了
I've given my life to it.
有什么我们能做的吗 写信 请♥愿♥
What can we do? Letters? Petitions?
去办公区游♥行♥
March on the offices?
亲爱的 你人真好 但和大企业
Bless you, petal, but I've looked in the eyes
交过锋之后
of the corporate behemoth.
我觉得做什么都无济于事了
I think it'd be a waste of breath.
好在你这个工作是终身制的
Just be glad you've got a job for life.
人们总会需要上帝
People will always need a bit of God.
要真是这样就好了
I wish you were right.
现在每周日
On Sundays now,
比丹尼被杀前 来教堂的人更少了
the church is emptier than before Danny was killed.
你也不来了
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表