剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
Every time it's the last time.
但每次之后还是照旧
Every time nothing changes.
如果您不介意我问的话 为何还在一起呢
So if you don't mind me asking, why stay together?
我犯错的时候 他照顾了我
He looked after me when I made a mistake.
而且我们发誓过要在一起
And we made a vow.
对我来说 誓言是有分量的
To me, a vow means something.
我们在上帝面前作出了保证
We made our promises in the eyes of God.
他违背誓言 那是他犯的错
He wants to break them, that's his mistake.
我会遵守誓言的
I keep my vows.
我可以自己带孩子
I can bring up my child.
我全心全意地爱着他
I put all my love into him.
我不需要其它东西了
I don't need much else.
你知道这案子哪点最让我心烦吗
You know what's bothering me about this case?
让我觉得 做男人很丢脸
It makes me ashamed to be a man.
你啊
Oh, mate.
那个时候 我以为
I thought, when it was happening,
他会杀了我
that he was gonna kill me.
我当时就那么假定了 以为
I just assumed, you know, I thought,
他完事后就会杀了我
he'll finish with me, and then he'll kill me.
天啊
Jesus.
你真的不知道是谁干的吗
And you've got no idea who it was?
毫无线索
No clue at all?
有多少男人来参加派对了
How many men were at your party?
太多了
Too many.
你觉得有多少会干那事
How many do you think'd be capable?
酒后真说不准
What, after a few drinks?
警♥察♥一直在问我会不会是我认识的人
The police keep asking me, could it have been someone I know?
一开始我觉得肯定不会是我认识的
At first I thought, no, not the men I know.
绝对不会
Not like that.
可我现在想 到底会不会呢
But now I'm thinking, could it?
我不敢肯定了
I'm not so sure.
来参加派对的都是你认识的
Every man at that party was one of your mates.
我知道 我也想不通
I know. I know. I don't understand.
丝毫没有头绪
It just doesn't make sense. Any of it.
居然在派对上干那事
At a party. Like that.
在性侵协助中心采集的崔茜头发样本
Results are back from the samples of Trish's hair
分♥析♥结果出来了
they took at the SARC.
提取到了非她本人的DNA
They've identified a DNA that's not hers.
但尚未在数据库里找到匹配
There's no match to anyone on the database yet.
好 至少还有点收获
Good. Least we have something to work from.
你们能来看一下吗
Do you want to come and see this, then?
参加派对的所有男性
Every man who was at that party.
好吧
Right.
又是
Pasta.
意面
Again.
你怎么了
What's up with you?
你发誓你和崔茜一事毫无关联
Promise me you had nothing to do with what happened to Trish.
你是认真的吗
Are you seriously asking me that?
你还是少喝点红酒吧 亲爱的
You wanna ease off on the red, love.
-如果你有听说什么 -我怎么知道
- If you've heard anything... - Why would I?
或者你怀疑你的某位朋友
Or if you suspect any of your mates...
-为什么是我朋友 -因为他们在啊
- Why's it gotta be my mates? - They were there, weren't they?
他们是我们的朋友 肯定是其中一位干的
They're our friends. It's gotta be one of them.
你觉得他们会告诉我
You think they told me about it?
一时兴起 跑来问我 然后我还毫无反应
Cooked it up, ran it by me and I gave it the OK?
你还是没有正面回答我的问题
Haven't answered the question, though, have you.
你到底想问我什么
What are you really asking me?
是我强♥奸♥了我们的好朋友吗
Did I rape one of our best friends?
我必须得回答这个问题是吧
I need to answer that, do I?
是
Yeah.
我没有
No.
为什么约在这里
Why are we meeting here?
你在我给你的笔电里装的东西
That stuff you did to the laptop I gave you...
你能删了吗
Can you delete it?
电脑带了吗
Have you got the machine?
没 我以为 你能远程操控吗
No. I just thought... you could do it remotely?
不能
No.
搞不定
That's not how it works.
我不想被人发现
I don't want anyone to find it.
电脑拿来 我就能删了
Get me the computer, I'll get it removed.
今天过得怎么样 儿子
All right, son?
行吧
Yeah, all right, then.
-我去开 -不
- I'll go. - No.
-妈 不用你去 -我说了不
- Mum, you don't need to. - I said no.
挂念你
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表