剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
《小镇疑云》前情提要
Previously on Broadchurch...
西弗林特康伯的崔茜·温特曼
Trish Winterman of West Flintcombe
报♥警♥称被强♥奸♥
has made an allegation of rape.
所以你们就来找出租司机吗
What, so you come for the cab driver?
你周六晚上在哪 里奥
Where were you on Saturday night, Leo?
跟我女朋友出去了
I was out with my girlfriend.
我们是威赛克斯警局的 你是谁
Wessex Police. Who are you?
艾德·伯内特 这店我开的
Ed Burnett. This is my shop.
你为什么在聚会上跟艾德·伯内特吵架呢
Why did you have a fight with Ed Burnett at the party?
你们不觉得应该跟我透露一点
Don't you think you should tell me a little bit,
究竟发生了什么事情吗
I mean, anything about what's happened?
未知号♥码
闭嘴 不闭嘴就走着瞧
小镇疑云
第三季 第三集
信息什么时候来的
When did the message come in?
一小时前吧
About an hour ago.
我叫她打给你们的
I told her to call you.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
她会没事的吧
She's gonna be all right, isn't she?
嗯 会需要点时间
Yeah. It will take time.
是他发的 肯定是
It's from him. I know it is.
他有我的号♥码 肯定还知道我住哪
He's got my number. He must know where I live.
你觉得他现在在看着我们吗
Do you think he's watching us now?
你知道这可能是什么意思吗
Do you know what it might mean?
让你对什么事闭嘴
Shut up about what?
不知道
No idea.
你能想到
Do you have any sense...
这信息可能是谁发的吗
..Who the message could be from?
不能
No.
崔茜 这条信息会不会是你遇袭那天早上
Trish, could this text be from the man that you slept with
你跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥的男人发的
on the morning you were attacked?
我说了 我不会谈他的
I told you, I'm not talking about him.
但他有你的手♥机♥号♥ 对吧
But he has your mobile number, right?
不是他
It's not him.
我们大概也会从你的床单上
We are probably gonna retrieve his DNA
提取到他的DNA
from your bed sheets anyway.
你告诉我们更省事
It's quicker if you tell us.
听着 很抱歉我在取证问询时表现不够好
Look, I'm sorry I wasn't good enough in that interview.
不是那个...
It's not about...
我应该可以不跟你们说的
I should be allowed not to tell you.
那是袭击发生前的事 跟这事无关
It was before the attack. It's not connected.
-我们不能确定 -我就能确定
- We don't know that for sure. - I know that for sure!
如果你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
我们知道这有多艰难
We know how hard this is.
是啊 你知道这是什么感觉
Yeah, right, you know how it feels,
被人绑起来 被人侵犯
to be tied up, to have your body violated.
还感觉这是你的错
And to feel like it's your fault.
因为我现在每时每刻都在想
Because all I'm thinking every second of every day right now
我是怎么造成这种事的
is how did I cause this?
我做了什么 会发生这种事
What did I do to make this happen?
没错 我不知道那是什么感觉
I don't know how that feels, no.
我们会找到袭击你的人
We will find the man who attacked you.
我们会找到给你发匿名短♥信♥的人
We will find whoever it was that sent the anonymous message.
但如果你不完全配合 就会慢一些
But it'll take longer without your full cooperation.
我不会告诉你我跟谁睡了
I'm not telling you who I slept with.
老天啊 伊恩 关机吧
For God's sake, Ian, turn it off.
妈妈在凯西的派对上被强♥奸♥了
是我 你方便说话吗
Hi, it's me. Can you talk?
嗯 妈妈在她房♥间
Yeah. Mum's in her room.
警♥察♥刚走
The police just left.
你确定吗 莉娅
Are you sure about this, Leah?
你以为是我编的吗
Do you think I'd make it up?
她...
Does she...
她知道是谁吗
Does she know who it was?
我觉得不知道
I don't think so.
那个 我...
Listen, I'm...
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what... I'm not sure what to do.
你觉得我该过去吗
Do you think I should come round?
不行 她叫我别告诉你的
You can't. She told me not to tell you.
为什么会有人做这种事 爸爸
Why would someone do this, Dad?
我会把她的手♥机♥开封放在证物袋里
I'll keep her phone in an unsealed exhibit bag.
有人想拿 得先通过我
If anyone wants access to it, they'll have to go through me.
明天一早就去查短♥信♥的来源
And we can get on to finding the source of the text first thing.
你气色好差
You look dead on your feet.
多谢
Thanks a lot.
你觉得呢 米勒
What do you think, Miller?
是她的袭击者发的短♥信♥吗
Do you think her attacker sent that text?
那没道理
Well, it doesn't make sense.
为什么现在发 新闻已经发布
Why send it now? The news has been released.
已经公开了
It's gone public.
除非就是因为新闻报道
Unless the news reports triggered it.
如果是她的袭击者
If it was her attacker,
那么更有可能是她认识的人了
it makes it much more likely it's someone she knows.
你真要喝那恶心的炖茶吗
Are you really gonna drink that disgusting stewed tea?
不让她说什么
Shut up about what?
他是不是觉得她知道他的身份
Does he think she knows his identity?
或者她还有什么没告诉我们
Or is there more she's not telling us?
我要回家了 我要睡觉了
I've got to go home. I've got to go to bed.
我建议你也回去睡觉 我们明天得早起
I suggest you do the same. We've got an early start.
假设她认识袭击者
Say she knows her attacker...
动机是什么呢
What's the motive?
有人对她不满吗
Someone angry with her?
嫉妒她什么吗
Jealous about something?
想要惩罚她
Wants to punish her?
是不是哪个醉汉调戏不成 恼羞成怒
Was it just a bit of drunken flirting that turned violent?
恕我冒昧 那根本不是调戏
With respect, sir, there was no flirting.
他把她打晕了
He knocked her out.
是为了控制她 不是因为性
It was about power and control, not sex.
我知道
I know that.
而且你今天在崔茜家里对她态度很不好
And you were too hard on Trish today at her house.
我知道你很累 也知道你想知道答案
I know you're tired, I know you want a result,
但是你得慢慢来
but you've got to go easier.
我担心他还会犯案
I'm scared he's going to do it again.
所以我才逼她
That's why I'm pushing.
我要回家了
I've got to go home.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
阿特伍德修车行
你可以来我家的
You, you could've come to the house.
崔茜被强♥奸♥了
Trish has been raped.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你怎么知道的 莉娅刚刚才告诉我
Well, how can you know? Leah's only just told me.
警♥察♥之前来找过我
The, police, they came to see me.
要聚会的宾客名单
They're after the party invite list.
警♥察♥来找过你 你却没跟我说这事
The police came to see you and you didn't tell me?
这事不应该由我来告诉你
It wasn't my place to tell you.
我都不知道我能不能说这事
Anyway, I didn't know if we was allowed.
你见过崔茜吗
Have you seen Trish?
她肯定不想见我
I'm not exactly going to be high on her list, am I?
-你知道发生什么了吗 -完全不知道
- Do you know what happened? - I haven't got a clue.
我还指望你能知道呢
I was hoping you might have.
我只知道警♥察♥说的
Well, only what the police said.
是在聚会上 而且已经很晚了
That it was at the party and it was late in the evening.
天哪
Christ.
听我说
Listen...
你知道我和凯西一定会支持崔茜的
you know me and Cath will be there for Trish,
也会支持你 伙计
and for you, mate.
你们之前所有的问题
All the problems that you guys have been having,
现在都不是问题了
it doesn't matter now.
重要的是崔茜能够得到她需要的帮助
What's important is Trish gets whatever help she's gonna need
并且警方能够查出是谁
and the police get the bloke who...
是谁干的那事
who did that to her.
是的 谢了
Yeah. Thanks.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表