剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
我吗 挺好挺好
Me? Oh, yeah, yeah.
我睡在我女儿的储藏室
I'm sleeping in my daughter's box room
而她自己工作到死 挺好的
while she works herself to death. Yeah.
这是我一直都梦想着的退休生活
It's the retirement I always dreamed of.
你现在一定还很悲痛
You must still be grieving yourself.
是啊 我只能扛着走下去了
Yeah, well, I just carry on with it.
事实不能改变 对吗
I can't change it, can I?
-如果你想聊聊 -不用 谢谢你牧师
- If you want to talk... - No, no, thank you, Vicar.
没兴趣听那些废话
Not into all that bullshit.
我无意冒犯您
No offence.
走吧 弗雷德 去游乐场玩
Come on, Fred, playground.
走吧
Yeah, come on.
在手♥机♥里存色情片 真的吗
Porn on your phones. Really?
好了 很好
OK. That's great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么和吉姆·阿特伍德打架
What was your fight with Jim Atwood about?
我觉得不算是打架
I wouldn't really call it a fight.
我们听说 是大打出手了
Oh, that's how it was described to us.
什么 所以你认为我吵了架
What, so you think I had a scrap,
就跑去强♥奸♥崔茜·温特曼
and then went and raped Trish Winterman?
你为什么打架
What was the fight about?
吉姆想要告诉我凯西什么时间可以上班
Jim likes to tell me when Cath can and can't work.
他指责我
He was accusing me of
给她的排班 让他非常不方便
putting her on shifts that inconvenience him.
-你就因为这个打了架吗 -他先惹我的
- And you fought over that? - He winds me up.
他就那么一个修车的小破车♥库♥
He has that crappy little garage,
顺便说一句 马上就要倒闭了
which, by the way, is going down the shitter,
但他搞得好像他有什么特权一样
but he behaves like he's royalty.
他嘴上不好听 我受够了
He was having a little dig, and I'd had enough.
所以我去喊他出来 然后就不太好看了
So I went over and I offered him out and it all got a bit lairy.
不过有些时候 界限还是应该画清楚的
But sometimes you have to draw the line.
你选的时机就是他妻子五十岁生日派对
And his wife's 50th was the moment you chose?
我知道他怎么想 我照顾不了我自己
I know what he thought. I couldn't look after myself.
打架结果如何
How did the fight end?
我们就互相打了四五下
It was like four punches thrown.
压根算不上打架
That's what I mean. It was barely anything.
-那之后呢 -我回家了
- And what happened then? - I went home.
-你怎么回的 -开车回的
- How did you get home? - I drove.
你没喝酒吗
You weren't drinking?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
那你跟吉姆·阿特伍德打架的时候是清醒的了
You were sober when you had a fight with Jim Atwood?
是的
Yes.
你回去的时候家里有人在吗
Was anyone home when you got back?
我一个人住
I live on my own.
我老婆13年前死了 在我搬到这里来之前
My wife died 13 years back, before I came here.
崔茜在这里做了多久了
How long has Trish worked here?
九年 做得最久的就是她了
Nine years. Longest-standing staff member.
她做得很好 没有她我还真不知道该怎么办
I'd be lost without her. She's great.
希望有人跟你们说过
I hope somebody's said to you
这事不可能是她引起的
she won't have done anything to provoke this.
她不是那种女人
She's not that sort of woman.
那种女人是什么女人
And what sort of woman is that?
这种事情不该发生在她身上
She's not the sort of woman this happens to.
所以事情才这么糟糕
That's what makes it so awful.
你告诉他们我和吉姆打架了吗
Did you tell them I had a scrap with Jim?
没有
No.
-崔茜有跟你联♥系♥吗 -没有
- Have you heard from Trish? - No.
我想着要不要去看她 但是...
I was thinking about going over but...
天哪 我不知道 我...
God, I dunno, I...
我觉得很惭愧 我也有责任
I feel ashamed, you know, responsible.
是我办的聚会
It was my party, wasn't it?
我以后该怎么面对她
How am I supposed to look her in the eye?
艾德 打完架之后你去哪了
What happened to you after that fight, Ed?
什么意思
How do you mean?
我在那之后没有看到你
Well, I didn't see you after that.
不知道别人有没有
Don't know anyone who did.
我就在那啊 然后就回家了
I was around. Then I went home.
好了 回去工作吧 还有好多事要做呢
Come on, let's get back to work. There's plenty to do.
所以聚会那天晚上摄像头是开着的了
So that camera was in operation on the night of the party?
是的
Yes.
监控视频都在这里了
I've put all the footage on here.
可以看到谁从这里进来或者出去了
It'll show whoever came in or out,
不过从其它地方进出的就不知道了
this way at least.
你自己那天晚上不在这里吗
You weren't here yourself that night?
不在 我当时在家里看狗
No. I was at home looking after the dogs.
我老婆跟她朋友吃饭去了
My wife was having dinner with friends.
她还好吗
How's she doing?
那位女士
The lady.
有人在照顾她
She's being looked after.
她的遭遇让我很震惊
I'm devastated for her.
我们这里已经营业了23年
23 years we've been holding functions here.
以前从未发生过这样的事
Nothing like this, ever.
我父亲还在的时候
When my father was alive,
我们会在这里度过夏天
we'd spend the summers here.
我常在瀑布水边和大树底下玩
Down by the waterfall, under the tree. That was my place.
坐在那里 没人会注意到我
I'd sit and no-one would notice me.
我可能不会再把这个地方租出去了
I don't think we'll rent it out any more.
这件事发生之后就不再出租了
Not after this.
这种事把一切都毁了
An act like this, it sullies everything.
我们都给败坏了
It sullies us all.
今天更加困难了
It felt more difficult today.
出门这件事
Leaving the house.
我都不知道自己能不能做得到
I didn't know if I could.
这些事并不会一帆风顺
This won't be a straight line.
有些日子就是没来由地更艰难
Some days will feel harder than others for no reason.
我一直在想那个警方问询
I keep thinking about that police interview.
我当时说得不好
I didn't get it right.
我从他们的表情看得出来
I could see it in their faces.
你唯一的责任就是说出真♥相♥
Your only responsibility is to tell the truth.
你还跟别人说过这件事吗
Have you spoken to anyone else about the attack
除了莉娅
other than Leah?
-没有 -那你想吗
- No. - Do you want to?
不想
No.
凯西现在一定知道了
Cath must know by now.
警♥察♥一定已经告诉她了
The police must've told her.
她不停地给我发信息 我一直都没有回
She keeps sending me messages. I keep not replying.
跟她谈谈会有用吗
Would it be helpful to talk to her?
她是你的好朋友 不是吗
She's a close friend, isn't she?
是 但是
Yeah, but...
那毕竟是她的派对
you know, it was her party.
他们一定准备了很长时间
They'd been organising it for so long and...
现在她只会记得
And now... now she'll always remember it
这是那件事情发生的派对
as the time when this happened.
崔茜 你不用对那件事负责
Trish, that's not your responsibility.
你不能这样想
You can't think like that.
坏事发生时我们都会责怪自己
We blame ourselves when bad things happen
但那是不对的
and we shouldn't.
我知道你是谁 贝丝
I know who you are, Beth.
我在网上查了你 我很抱歉
I googled you. I'm sorry.
是嘛
Right.
那个几年前被杀的小孩子
That boy who was killed, a few years back,
他是你儿子
that was your son.
你是丹尼的妈妈
You're Danny's mum.
对 是我
Yeah, I am.
我对你的经历深表遗憾
I am so sorry for what happened to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你是如何应对的
I don't know how you've coped.
很多时候我应对不来
Plenty of days I haven't.
我对自己保证
I promised myself,
我向丹尼保证过 我不会屈服
I promised Danny, that I wouldn't give in.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表