剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
你去过金斯比尔镇吗
Have you ever been to Kingsbere?
-是的 -什么时候
- Yes. - When?
我有个朋友住在那
I had a mate who lived there.
我们一起踢过几次球
We played football together a few times.
姓名
Name?
戴夫·金
Dave King.
-他还住在那吗 -不知道
- Does he still live there? - Don't know.
我们没联♥系♥了
We fell out of touch.
进监狱后会发生很奇妙的事情
It's amazing what happens when you go to prison.
你的社交全完
Your social life falls apart.
等等 阿博特教堂镇是
Wait, Abbots Chapel is...
阿博特教堂镇是旁边的镇子 对的
Abbots Chapel is the next village over, right.
我们过去常在一家酒吧喝酒
We used to drink in a pub there.
如果那就是日升酒吧 我去过
So if that's The Rising Sun, then yes.
最近没有
But not recently?
-没有 -几年前呢
- No. - Few years back?
是的
Yeah.
2013年 2014年
2013? 2014?
可能更早之前
Bit before probably.
有去过弗林特康伯农用品商店吗
Ever been to Flintcombe Farm Shop?
去过 我以前经常过去做技术支持
Yes. I used to do the IT support.
我以前的公♥司♥签了合同
The company I worked for had the contract.
-你在那边和谁对接 -店主
- Who did you deal with there? - The owner.
什么名字来着 好像是艾德
What was his name, Ed?
有在店里见过其他的员工吗
Meet any of the other staff there?
没有
No.
你还给库珀斯电♥话♥销♥售♥公♥司♥做过技术支持
And you did some work for Coopers Telemarketing?
对 他们的系统早该淘汰了
Yeah. Yeah, their system was a right old mess.
负责签订技术合同的人是劳拉·本森吗
And was it Laura Benson in charge of their IT contract?
不 是个男的
No. It was a bloke.
不记得姓 名字叫泰瑞
Terry somebody.
你和劳拉·本森没有任何交集吗
You didn't have anything to do with Laura Benson?
我没见过劳拉·本森
I've never met Laura Benson.
培根你想放在冰箱还是放在冷冻柜
Do you want the bacon in the fridge or the freezer,
因为真的非常非常多
cos there's quite a lot of it?
你真的没必要这么做
You really didn't have to do all this.
不是我 是艾德
Oh, it's not me, is it, it's Ed.
他非得让我把半个店的东西都给你搬来
He wouldn't let me come here without half the shop.
现在大家好像都知道了 我不太能接受
I just find it quite hard that everyone seems to know now.
没有人苛责你
Nobody is judging you.
他们为什么要苛责我
Why would they be judging me?
不是 我是说 他们不会苛责你
Well, no. That's what I'm saying. They're not judging you.
我们所有人都会支持你的
You know, we're all here for you.
凯西 我有事要和你说
Cath, I-I need to talk to you about something.
和袭击有关吗 是他对你做了什么吗
Is it about the attack? Is it about what he did to you?
你什么都可以跟我说
Because you can tell me anything.
我保证不告诉别人
I'm not gonna tell anyone, I promise.
-我是你的朋友 所以... -不是
- I'm your mate, so if... - No.
我和吉姆上过床
Me and Jim, we had sex.
周六早上
Saturday morning.
什么
What?
不...
No...
-崔茜 -真的
- Trish... - We did.
对不起 不应该发生的
And I'm sorry, it shouldn't have happened.
-如果时间能倒流... -等等 闭嘴
- And if I could take it back... - Wait, wait. Just shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴 崔茜
Just shut up. Shut up, Trish.
现在别说话
Just stop talking now.
是你
It was you?
我就知道他周六早上去鬼混了
Yeah, you see, I thought there was someone on Saturday morning,
我还跟自己说
and I gave myself a talking-to, you know.
"别在派对这天跟他过不去" 可竟然是你
"Not on the day of your party. Give the man a break." But you?
真的吗
Really?
竟然是你
You!
天啊 他的标准下降了
Christ, his standards have slipped.
所以...
So, er...
是在这吗 是吗
Was it here? Was it?
-是的 -我的天
- Yeah. - Jesus.
我都不知道这发霉的味道能让他起性致
I never knew the smell of mildew turned him on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果你真的这么后悔 为什么还要做呢
Why did you do it then? If you're so bloody sorry?
他是来检修锅炉的
He'd come round to look at the boiler.
他检修了 对吗
Well, he certainly did that, didn't he?
这是意外
It wasn't planned.
不不 吉姆也不是计划好的
No, no. It's never planned with Jim, it never is.
但有要求上门时 他都可以
But he's always ready, when called upon.
你知道你不是第一个 对吗
I mean, you know you're not the first, don't you?
连第五都排不上
You're not even the fifth.
你当然清楚 你很清楚
Of course you know that, of course you know that,
因为我和你说过 我告诉过你
because we've talked about this. I've told you this,
我信任你
I... I let you into my confidence.
我知道 对不起
I know, and I'm sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥再和我说对不起
If you say sorry one more fucking time!
那...
So...
...你爱他吗
...Do you love him?
-别傻了 -这怎么傻了
- Don't be daft. - How is that daft?
如果这很傻 那我道歉 崔茜
Oh, I'm so sorry if that's daft, Trish.
只有我嫁给了他 他是我丈夫
Only I married him and he's my husband
我认为问一个跟我相比
and I think it's a fair question to ask the woman
最近跟他上过床的女人这个问题很合适
who had sex with him more recently than I have.
你来找我坦白 他知道吗
Does he... does he know you're telling me?
-知道 -我的天 所以你做了计划
- Yeah. - Oh, Christ! So you've plan...
你见过他 还和他聊过...
You've...you've met him, you have talked...
从那之后 你见过我丈夫
Since then, you have met my husband
然后你还做了打算
and you have planned this.
天 这事真是吉姆的风格
God, this is so Jim.
被强♥暴♥的人是你
You're the one who gets raped
告诉我这件事的人也是你
and you're the one who has to tell me.
欢迎来到我的世界 甜心
Yeah, well, welcome to my world, sweetheart.
看哪天他能自己处理自己惹的麻烦
I mean, God forbid he should ever clear up his own mess.
警方查出来了
The police found out.
因为
It was all to do with...
DNA检测
DNA traces.
我想我必须要告诉你 因为我们是闺蜜
I thought I owed it you, to tell you, because we're mates.
不不 亲爱的 我们不是闺蜜
Oh, no, no, no, my love. No, we're not mates.
我们只是点头之交而已
No, we just know each other.
好的
All right.
有一点我想不通
Here's what I don't understand.
派对上那么多女人
Of all the women at that party...
怎么偏偏你被人强♥奸♥
why would somebody rape you?
根本说不通
Doesn't make sense.
出去
Get out.
妻子来电
凯西
Cath.
今晚别回家了
Don't come home tonight.
-听我解释 -不 我不在乎 吉姆
- Just let me explain. - No, I don't care, Jim.
那只是一时冲动 是个愚蠢的错误
It was a spur-of-the-moment, stupid mistake.
我当时觉得她很可怜
I... I felt sorry for her.
怎么 你是因为同情才睡了她 是吗
What? So it was a pity fuck, was it?
你跟她说过吗
Did you tell her that?
没有
No.
你知道你的弱点是什么吗 亲爱的
Do you know what your weakness is, love?
不 但我知道你正准备告诉我
No, but I'm sure you're gonna tell me.
你很蠢 但你却自以为聪明
You're stupid... but you think you're smart.
这点可非常危险
That's a very dangerous place to live.
只要我想 就能让你的生活天翻地覆
I could set fire to your life whenever I choose.
如果我是你 现在会非常害怕
If I were you, I'd be shitting myself right now.
好 我只是想和你确认一下
Yeah, I just wanted to check in with you
崔茜·温特曼的情况
about Trish Winterman.
-看看你怎么样了 -我觉得挺好的
- See how you're doing. - All right, I think.
"挺好的"是什么意思
How do you classify "All right"?
我觉得我们关系不错
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表