剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
《小镇疑云》前情提要
Previously on Broadchurch...
谁对我下的手
Who did this to me?
该死 埃克斯汉普顿庄园找到的那只袜子
Bloody hell. The sock found on the Axehampton estate
已确认在那上面发现了崔茜的DNA
confirmed as a match for Trish's DNA.
-所以就是用这堵的嘴 -还不止
- So it was used as a gag? - More than that.
从袜子还提取出我们追查的一个男人的DNA
There are traces of one of our men's DNA on the sock.
谁
who?
小镇疑云
第三季 第八集 本季终
-是凯蒂 -不不 绝对不行
- It's Katie. - No, no, no. Not a good idea.
她这会儿打电♥话♥来干什么
Why would she be calling at this time?
-别接 -凯蒂
- Do not answer it. - Katie?
老天爷啊 米勒
For God's sake, Miller!
你能马上赶来弗林特康伯农用品商店吗
Can you get to the Flintcombe Farm Shop urgently?
我们正去别处呢
We're heading somewhere else, now.
我觉得我们找到了麻绳
I think we've found the twine
用来绑住崔茜·温特曼的
that was used to tie up Trish Winterman.
-停车 -不
- Stop the car. - No.
给我停车
Will you stop the bloody car!
只是落在了出租里的东西
It's just stuff that got left in the cab.
你为什么留下 为什么不还回去
Why are you keeping it? Why aren't you giving it back?
我又不知道是谁落下的
I didn't know whose it was.
一个女人被强♥奸♥了 而你有她的钥匙
A woman has been raped and you've got her keys.
不仅是她的 还有好多其他人
Not just hers: loads of people's.
出去
Get out!
你再不能对我指手画脚了
You don't tell me what I can or can't do any more.
晚上好 克莱夫
Evening, Clive.
你来做什么
What you doing here?
克莱夫·卢卡斯我要因涉嫌
Clive Lucas, I'm arresting you in connection
强♥奸♥Patricia·温特曼逮捕你
with the rape of Patricia Winterman,
案件在今年5月28日周六
committed at Axehampton House
发生于埃克斯汉普顿庄园
on Saturday 28th May this year.
你有权保持沉默 但如果在审讯中
You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence
有所隐瞒 可能会在今后
if you do not mention, when questioned,
庭审上对你不利
something which you later rely on in court.
你的一切言辞将会成为呈堂证供
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你是否明白
Do you understand?
-你还会需要这个的 -我可以解释
- You'll want these as well. - I can explain.
嗯 看来你是需要解释
Aye, it looks like you'll need to.
-怎么回事 -回床上去 迈克尔
- What's going on? - Go back to bed, Michael.
-你们带他去哪 -不用担心
- Where are you taking him? - Nothing to worry about.
他们为什么要带走他
Why are they taking him?
没事的
It's gonna be fine.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我正在工作 就发现了这个袋子
I was doing some work and I came across this bag.
你碰了吗
Did you touch it?
我找到时 碰了
When I found it, yeah.
我以为是客人落下的
I thought it was something a customer maybe dropped.
根本不该落在这里
It makes no sense it was out here.
麻线呢 你碰过吗
And what about the twine? Did you touch that?
嗯 我拉出来看了
Yeah. I pulled it out to see.
-为什么 -我又不知道那是什么
- Why? - I didn't know what it was, did I.
我看到了麻线才给你打电♥话♥的
It wasn't till I saw the twine that I called you.
然后我打给了你
And then I called you.
那么袋子和麻线上都有你的指纹和DNA
Right. So your prints and DNA are all over the bag and twine?
我猜是的
I guess so.
你这里有监控吧
You do have CCTV here, though, don't you?
有
Yeah.
好 跟警官走吧
OK. Will you go with the officer, please?
你觉得他说的是实话吗
Do you think he's telling the truth?
老实说 我也不知道了
Honestly, I don't know any more.
你没事吧
You all right?
嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
你可以住克洛伊的房♥间的
You know, you can have Chloe's room.
不用 我不会让她睡沙发
No, I'm not having her sleeping on the sofa.
你刚出院
You just got out of hospital.
没必要这么担心
It's a fuss over nothing.
有必要
Not really.
没想到你还醒着
Didn't expect to see you awake.
我睡不着 我担心你
I couldn't sleep. I was worried about you down here.
我想假装下来喝水
Thought I'd pretend I was coming down for a glass of water.
一向不会撒谎
Always were a terrible liar.
是啊
Yeah.
既然我们都睡不着 我去泡热巧吧
As neither of us are sleeping, shall I go make hot chocolate?
好
Yeah.
-他就那么找到了 -他是这么说的
- He just found them? - It's what he said.
而且他对证物上有他的DNA有巧合的借口
And he has a convenient excuse for his DNA being over the evidence.
问题是 我们搜过他房♥子
The thing is, we searched his house.
和周围 包括小屋 那是40小时前
All around there, including that shed, 40 hours ago
可没发现那个
and we didn't spot that.
整个地区都有监控覆盖 他也知道
And that whole area is covered by CCTV. He knows that.
那他为什么要撒谎
So why would he lie?
老虎钳越来越紧了 他们开始不安了
Vice is tightening. They're starting to squeak.
吉姆·阿特伍德
So Jim Atwood,
克莱夫·卢卡斯 艾德·伯内特
Clive Lucas or Ed Burnett.
你选吧 你想先审谁
Take your pick. Who do we talk to first?
以备录音 我向卢卡斯先生展示了AH141证物
For the tape, I am showing Mr Lucas exhibit AH141.
你为什么会有崔茜·温特曼家的钥匙
Why have you got a set of Trish Winterman's house keys?
她落在了我的出租车上
She left them in the taxi.
可你就没想过要还给她吗
But you didn't think to give them back to her?
我还没来得及
I didn't get round to it.
你也没来得及把你车♥库♥抽屉里其它钥匙
Like you didn't get round to giving back the others you had
还给各自的主人对吧
locked in your garage drawer.
我不知道他们住在哪
I didn't know where they lived.
你送过他们中的大多数回家
You drove most of them home!
你公♥司♥里都有出车记录
Your company keeps records of bookings.
他们有些 应该都是常客
Some of them, presumably, were regular customers.
你知道吗 我觉得 那抽屉里都是战利品
You see, it looks to me... like a trophy drawer.
或者说是收藏
Or a collection.
-你用那些钥匙做什么了 -什么也没做
- What did you do with them? - Nothing.
我只是在打扫的时候发现的
I'm just cleaning up.
别人粗心大意也不能怪我
It's not my fault if people are careless.
难道就没有人问你有没有看到他们的钥匙吗
Did none of them ever ask if you'd found their keys?
什么感觉 是大权在握吗
What was it? Was it the power?
知道你手里有这些钥匙
Of knowing you have them?
知道如果你想的话就可以去用
Knowing you could use them if you wanted?
你用过吗
Have you used them?
进过别人家里吗
Let yourself into someone's house?
我不是那种人
I'm not that sort of man.
我觉得你是
I... I think you are.
我觉得你和现实有点脱节
I think your relationship to real life is a bit troubling.
你们为什么缠着我不放呢
Where do you get off with all this having a go at me?
你去问过吉姆·阿特伍德
You asked Jim Atwood
他为什么在派对上跟崔茜吵架吗
why he was arguing with Trish at the party?
你问过吗
Have you?
没有 我们不知道有这事 什么时候的事
No, we weren't aware of that. What time was that?
大概十点左右
10ish, I suppose.
她让他离她远点
She told him to stay away from her.
我不明白你们为什么不去找他却来找我麻烦
I don't know why you keep coming for me when he's out there.
你当时不在那
You weren't there at that time.
根据你给我们的口供记录
According to the statement you gave us,
你当时正拉着乘客在去莱姆的路上
you were on the road to Lyme with a passenger.
没错
Right.
我可能有点糊涂了
I might have got confused.
那我们就再梳理一下
Well, let's clear that up.
到底怎么回事 你当时是在派对上呢
What was it? At the party looking at Jim and Trish?
还是送乘客去莱姆
Or on the road to Lyme with a passenger?
在派对上
Party.
这么说你之前的不在场证据是假的
So your previous alibi was false?
你说谎了
You lied to us?
-不是故意的 -不小心说谎了
- Not deliberately. - An accidental lie?
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表