剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
你要知道 我是说
Well, you must know that. I mean...
我为什么要那么做
Well, why would I?
什么
What?
警♥察♥来找过我
The police came to see me.
他们知道我们的事了 那个周六早晨
They know about us, about Saturday morning.
好吧
Yeah.
天哪 崔茜 这些破事
Bloody hell, Trish. This is some kind of mess now.
我只是觉得 凯西并不需要知道
I just think, Cath doesn't need to know.
是的 这就是你想的 对吧
Right. That's what you think, is it?
她知道了又有什么好处呢
Well, what good's it gonna do?
-应该让她知道真♥相♥ -是吗 真的吗
- We owe her the truth. - Do we? Really?
那有什么用
How's that gonna help?
我会跟她说那是个错误
I'll tell her it was a mistake.
真好 就好像这有什么用似的
Oh, great. Like that's gonna make all the difference.
你跟她说了 那我就要滚蛋了
You tell her, I'll have to pack my bags.
-可能不会的 -肯定会
- It might not be like that. - Course it bloody will.
反正她会发现的 吉姆
She's gonna find out, Jim.
还不如我直接说了
It might as well be from me.
你完全不知道让自己陷入了什么境况
You have no idea what you're letting yourself in for.
亚伦·梅福德 对他的监视怎么样了
So, Aaron Mayford. How was the surveillance?
还好
Yeah, it er... it was fine.
看你表情可不像
Doesn't look like it from your face.
好吧 不怎么好 史蒂夫之前去买♥♥吃的了
All right, not fine. Steve was off getting food,
然后梅福德上了我的车
and Mayford got in the car with me.
-什么 -听我说 关键是
- What? - Look, the point is,
我觉得我们在他的工作记录中发现了点问题
I think we've found something in his work history.
继续说
Go on.
梅福德工作的那家公♥司♥是做IT顾问的
The company that Mayford worked for as an IT consultant
跟弗林特康伯农用品商店
had contracts with Flintcombe Farm Shop,
和库珀斯电♥话♥销♥售♥公♥司♥都有合作
and Coopers Telemarketing,
也就是劳拉·本森工作的地方
which is where this new woman Laura Benson works.
他跟这两个女人都有关系
He has a connection with both women.
这次让我来
Let me do this one.
-什么事 -你好 亚伦
- Yeah? - Hi, Aaron.
需要你跟我们去趟警局
We'd like you to come to the station.
回答些问题
To answer some questions.
-是谁 是谁 -回里面去
- Who is it? Who is it? - Get back inside.
-什么事 -回去
- What for? - Back!
我不想去
I don't wanna come.
亚伦·梅福德 你因为与五月28日发生在
Aaron Mayford, I'm arresting you in connection
埃克斯汉普顿地区的
with an incident of sexual assault
一起性侵案有关 我现在要逮捕你
on the 28th of May in the Axehampton area.
你可以保持沉默 但如果你拒绝回答
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence
我们所提出的的问题
if you do not mention when questioned,
可能会对你以后在法庭的辩护不利
something you later rely on in court.
你所说的一切都可能成为证供 听明白了吗
Anything you do say may be given in evidence. Understand?
是的
Yeah.
你们也有点太懒了吧
Bit lazy though, isn't it?
有女人被强♥奸♥了后
You know... woman gets raped,
你们就把当地的强♥奸♥犯抓进来
you pull in the local rapist.
即使你们完全不了解我的犯罪缘由
Even if you don't know the full facts of his story.
我们需要血液 尿液 阴毛和阴♥茎♥拭子
We need blood, urine, pubic hair and penile swabs too.
我们需要你的书面同意书
We'll need your written consent.
那如果我不同意呢
And if I don't give you my consent?
那以后陪审团可能会做出对你不利的推理
Any future jury could take a negative inference if you refuse.
亚伦 请你讲一下那个周六
Aaron, can you clarify for us where you were
晚上十点到第二天早晨五点
this past Saturday night,
你在哪里
between approximately 10PM and 5AM.
-我在钓鱼 -在哪钓鱼
- I was fishing. - Where were you fishing?
-沙滩边 -哪个沙滩
- Off the beach. - Which beach?
海边上的那个
The one next to the sea.
在房♥车停车场和巴顿路咖啡馆中间那
Between the caravan park and the cafe at Bartons End.
你周六晚上在埃克斯汉普顿附近吗
Were you anywhere near Axehampton on Saturday night?
不在
No.
那么埃克斯汉普顿庄园的派对呢
Or the party that was going on at Axehampton House?
既然我不在斯汉普顿
As I wasn't in Axehampton,
就不可能在房♥子附近 对吧
I wouldn't have been near the house, would I?
你是开自己的车去钓鱼吗
You drove your own car to go fishing?
-是的 -走的哪条路
- Yep. - What route did you take?
和平常一样 开到圣安德鲁斯路路
Same as usual. Out on the St Andrews Road,
转到海滨路 再到停车场
onto the coast road, down to the car park.
-回去时也一样 -回去时也一样
- Same on the way back? - Same on the way back.
-那就说得通了 -很高兴你满意了
- That makes sense. - Glad you're happy.
除了你没从那条路走
Except you didn't.
往返都没有
Either way.
我们查过监控录像
We've checked the CCTV.
从周六下午到周日下午
Your car didn't go that route in either direction,
你的车从未出现在那条路上
any time between Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.
你们一定看漏了
You must've missed me.
我们看得很仔细
We're pretty thorough.
你说周六晚上钓鱼时还有两个男人
You said there were another couple of men fishing on Saturday.
他们是谁
What were their names?
我不知道
I've no idea.
你没和他们说话么
Don't you ever talk to them?
我晚上去海滩不是为了闲聊 是为了独处
I don't go to the beach at night to talk to people. I go to be alone.
-你喜欢独处 亚伦 -对的
- You like being alone, Aaron? - Yeah.
-觉得人们很烦 -不是
- Find people annoying? - No.
我觉得问询很烦
I find this annoying.
可不
Right.
问询哪里烦到你了
What about this is annoying to you?
为了我从没做过的事
Being victimised again
再次成为受害者
for something I didn't even do in the first place.
你抓到什么了
What did you catch?
-什么 -你抓到什么鱼了
- What? - What fish did you catch?
-鲭鱼 -几条
Mackerel. How many?
一打左右 挺好钓的
Dozen or so. It's not difficult.
你大概也能钓到
You could probably do it.
你怎么处理的
What did you do with the mackerel?
-什么 -你钓到鱼后
- What? - What did you do with the fish
怎么处理它们的
after you caught them?
放在保温箱里
Put it in the cooler.
当晚带回家
Brought it home, at the end of the night.
回家后怎么处理的
What did you do with them at home?
第二天吃了
I ate them, the next day.
-谁做的鱼 -我
- Who cooks them? - Me.
第二天你都吃了
You ate all of them the next day?
有一打鱼 我们吃了六七条
There were a dozen. So we had about six or seven.
剩下的鱼呢
What did you do with the others?
冻起来了 你想要两条么
Froze them. Why, do you want a couple?
不想
No.
如果我们现在去你家
So, if we were to go to your house now,
你妻子会证实
your wife would confirm and back up
你在周日给她做了刚钓的鲭鱼
that you cooked her fresh mackerel on Sunday.
对的
Yep.
如果我们检查你的冰箱
And if we were to look in your freezer,
我们会找到剩下的鲭鱼
we'd find the remainder of the mackerel in there?
如果我不在的时候她没吃
That's if she hasn't been at them while I've been here.
你去过阿博特教堂镇吗
Have you ever been to Abbots Chapel?
她会说话啊
She speaks.
请回答问题
Answer the question, please.
-我不知道 -你知道我说的小镇吗
- Dunno. - Do you know the village I mean?
是的
Yes.
你知道那的日升酒吧酒吧吗
And do you know The Rising Sun pub there?
-我不知道 -从没去过
- I don't think so. - Never been in there?
我应该去过吗
Should I have?
回答是或者不是
It's a yes, no question.
没去过
No.
金斯比尔镇呢 你去过金斯比尔镇吗
What about Kingsbere? You ever been to Kingsbere?
你们是要把附近地名说一遍吗
Are you just gonna run through a list of local places?
亚伦 请回答问题
Answer the question, Aaron, please.
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表