剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表
都检测一下有没有艾德的指纹
checked for Ed's prints.
甜菜根 你拿回来了
Beetroot? You brought back...
没错 所以店里出♥售♥的农场种植的蔬菜
Exactly. All the farm-grown vegetables sold in the shop
都是用蓝色细绳绑在一起的
are bundled together with blue twine.
所以如果我拿这些纤维
So if I test these fibres
跟崔茜手腕上残留的作对比
against fibres found in Trish's wrist wounds...
-我要跟你们谈谈 -现在不行 哈弗德
- I need to talk to you both... - Not now, Harford.
我之前就应该跟那么说的
I should have told you a while back.
跟我们说什么
Should have told us what?
艾德·伯内特是我老爸
Ed Burnett's my dad.
-你是开玩笑呢吧 -没有
- Tell me you're kidding. - No.
那个我们刚刚逮捕的人
The man we have in custody.
-我本来以为说不说无所谓 -他可是嫌犯
- I didn't think it mattered. - He's a suspect!
-可他 -他在你的名单上
- But he... - He was on your list!
我知道 我一开始就问过他
I know. I checked with him at the start and
他说他什么都不知道
he said he didn't know anything.
天哪 凯蒂
My God! Katie,
你知道你做了什么吗
do you know what you've done?
你马上离开 什么也别碰
You have to leave this office immediately. Do not touch anything.
什么也别拿 不要跟任何人说
Do not take anything. Don't speak to anyone
也不要联♥系♥别人 还是把你的手♥机♥给我吧
Or contact anyone in anyway... in fact, give me your mobile phone.
把它放到密封证物袋里
Put that in a sealed evidence bag.
-长官 我发誓 -打住 什么也别说
- Sir, I promise... - No. Keep your mouth shut.
我们已经逮捕了嫌犯 你不能留在这里
We have a suspect in custody and you cannot be here.
我明白
I understand.
是吗 你真的明白吗
Oh, really? Really?
你知道你给这次调查带来了多大的麻烦吗
You understand how royally you might have screwed up this investigation?
如果我们发现袭击崔茜的人跟你有一丁点关系
Because if we find out Trish's attacker has any connection to you,
那么这个证据在法庭上就没用了
this will never stand up in court!
你不仅仅要对我负责
And you will have to answer not only to me,
对总警司负责
not only to the Chief Super,
还要对他所袭击的女人负责
but to the women that he's attacked.
赶紧滚
Get out now!
如果真是艾德干的 我们该怎么办
What do you want us to do, if it turns out Ed really did this?
艾德·伯内特刚刚承认他打了吉姆·阿特伍德
Ed Burnett has just admitted that he attacked Jim Atwood
因为他发现吉姆跟崔茜上♥床♥了
because he found out that Jim slept with Trish.
把这个跟这些证据联♥系♥起来
So you put that with this evidence.
我们要仔细搜查他的家
We need a full search of his house.
结束了吗 我能走了吗
Are we done? Can I go?
不行 我们还有更多的问题要问
No. We've got a lot more questions.
艾德·伯内特
Ed Burnett,
你因与发生在埃克斯汉普顿庄园
I am further arresting you in connection with
崔茜·温特曼的强♥奸♥案有关
the rape of Trish Winterman
我们要继续拘留你
at Axehampton House.
凯蒂·哈弗德 可她是我看好的...
Katie Harford? But she's one of the group I earmarked to go...
要提拔的人 因为你的推荐才来的
To stellar prospects. Brought through on your recommendation.
天哪 那这是我的错了
Oh, God. So this is my fault?
我从没这么想过 长官
Never crossed my mind, ma'am.
其实 我想她只是太笨了 并不腐♥败♥
If it's any consolation, I think she was just stupid, not bent.
好吧 如果我是你
OK. If I were you, and...
我并不是以长官的身份
I'm not in any official capacity
跟你们说应该这么做
saying that you should do this...
好好开会
Do the gold meeting.
不要跟队里的其他人细说这事 然后
Don't get into any detail with the rest of the team. And afterwards,
在你们召开新闻发布之前 出去走走
before you make your press statement, go outside,
呼吸一下新鲜空气 或者喝杯咖啡
get some air, maybe a coffee...
然后 如果你们碰巧遇到了凯蒂·哈弗德
and if you happen to bump into Katie Harford,
一定要遇到 跟她把事情理顺
which you might, get things straight.
弄清楚她跟嫌犯都说了什么
Find out what she's said to the suspect,
这样你们才能知道面对的是什么情况
so you know what you're dealing with.
在我通知公共安♥全♥部♥之前你们有一小时时间
You've got an hour and then I need to alert the DPS.
这家伙是行凶者的可能性有多大
How likely is it this bloke is the perpetrator?
-他现在是我们的首要嫌疑人 -当然了
- He's our prime focus right now. - Course he is.
要是开庭辩方肯定乐开花了
Defence would have a party with this in court.
我不会让这事影响我们的
I'm not letting this compromise us.
袭击者不会因为她的失误而逍遥法外的
No attacker is getting off because of her mistake.
不要太自责 这不是你的错
Don't beat yourself up about this. It's not your fault.
不要声张这件事
Just make sure you keep it internal
还是把精力放在查出连环强♥奸♥者的身上
and concentrate on finding our serial offender.
受害者除了崔茜·温特曼
In addition to the attacks
和劳拉·本森之外
on Trish Winterman and Laura Benson,
独♥立♥性暴♥力♥顾问又发现了第三名受害者
a third attack has been disclosed to us by an ISVA.
这位女士目前还不想说出自己的身份
The woman herself is not as yet prepared to disclose to us.
不过 根据她提供给独♥立♥性暴♥力♥顾问的信息
However, based on the information she gave to her ISVA,
我们现在有三个犯罪现场可供比较
We now have three scenes to compare.
哈弗德警官由于个人原因今天不能来
Now... DC Harford will not be in today for personal reasons.
米勒警长发表公开声明后 将接替她的工作
DS Miller will cover her actions after the public statement.
我们将继续问询艾德·伯内特
We'll continue to interview Ed burnett,
他已经被拘留
who's currently in custody.
都知道情况了吧 开始工作
Right, you've all got your actions. Get on with it.
看到你真好 妮拉
It's really good to see you, Nira.
你们想要什么
What do you want?
袭击你的男人
There's a concern that the man who attacked you
可能也袭击了其他女子
has also attacked some other women.
什么时候
When?
警方还在调查各方线索
The police are still trying to put it all together,
一名女子两年前被强♥奸♥
but one woman was raped two years ago
另一名在一周前被强♥奸♥
and another woman was raped just over a week ago.
你们想坐下吗
Here, do you want to sit down?
我想请求
I wanted to ask
你是否可以重新考虑
if you would reconsider
把一些细节告诉给警方
disclosing some details to the police.
不行
No.
别逼我重新想起来
Don't make me relive this.
这能帮助现在的调查
It could help the current investigation.
也能避免更多女性受害
It could stop further women from being attacked.
别这么说我 你凭什么指责我
Do not put that on me. Who are you to judge me?
-我没指责你 -你就是
- I'm not judging you. - Yes, you are.
你在想 "她怎么能这么自私"
You're thinking, "how can she be so selfish?"
我谁都不欠
I don't owe anyone anything.
当我需要帮助的时候 没人在
When I needed help, no-one was there.
我们在 妮拉 我当时在陪你
We were there, Nira. I was there for you.
我们现在也在
We still are.
究竟发生了什么 妮拉
What happened to you, Nira?
我正走路回家 我的车抛锚了
I was walking home. My car broke down.
我叫了汽修服务 但他们根本没来
I had to call the breakdown services, but they never came.
所以我只能走 当我穿过田野的时候
So I was walking and I went across this field and...
如果我报♥警♥ 我必须告诉家人
If I report it, I have to tell my family.
他们会伤心
And they'll be upset.
他们会告诉别人
And they'll tell others and...
对于那些人来说
to all those people,
我永远都是那个被强♥奸♥的女孩
I'll forever be the girl that was raped.
你不必公开
You don't have to go public.
只需要和警探谈话
It's just a conversation with the detectives.
我不想谈话
I don't want a conversation.
我想忘掉这件事
I want it to go away.
你得到越多帮助 你就能更好
The more help you get, the better the outcome for you.
-我真心相信 -我不会改变主意的
- I really believe that. - I'm not changing my mind.
我不会和警方谈的
I'm not talking to the police.
我只想知道艾德对你说了什么
All I want to know is what Ed told you
你又对他说了什么
and what you told him.
什么都没说 真的
Nothing. Honestly.
我一知道他去了派对就问他了
I talked to him as soon as I knew he'd been at the party
他发誓他和那件事一点关系都没有
and he swore he had nothing to do with it.
-你觉得就没事了 -不是你想的那样
- And you thought that was fine? - It's not what you think.
过去12年我几乎没见过他 我们并不亲密
I've barely seen him in the last 12 years. We're not that close.
不过他说他不是强♥奸♥犯 你就这么信了
But he says he's not a rapist and you take him at face value
没告诉任何人
and you omit to share that with anyone.
你从不喜欢我 对吧 艾莉
You've never liked me, have you, Ellie?
事实上 我正打算违背常理
Actually, I was starting not to mind you,
剧集 | 小镇疑云(2013) | 导航列表