剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously onBlack Lightning...
掘墓者利用闪电解决掉安♥全♥局♥的能量护盾时
When Gravedigger used lightning to take down the ASA's energy shield,
所产生的电涌辐射了弗里兰的基岩
the resulting power surge irradiated the bedrock of Freeland.
将矿物转化成了钷元素
Transmuting the minerals into promethium.
一旦我们摧毁发射器
Once we destroy the emitter,
弗里兰的所有超能力者都能重获能力
every meta in Freeland will regain their powers.
那还等什么
What are we waiting for?
我会将你缉拿归案
I'm gonna hunt you down.
现场直播哦 洛佩兹局长 全世界都在看
Live feed, Chief Lopez. The world's watching.
你和其他肮脏的超能力者都应该彻底消失在这个世界上
You and the other meta filth deserve to be wiped from the face of the Earth.
我们已经确认闪电依旧活跃的报告
We have confirmed reports that Lightning remains active.
是我一时疏忽
An oversight I'll soon correct.
你的席位取消
Your seat has been rescinded.
俯首称臣 宣誓效忠
Now, it's past time you all bow down and pledge your loyalty to me.
还不赶紧见过君王
All hail the king.
你赢了 托拜厄斯
You won, Tobias.
我愿意在我父亲房♥子的地契转让书上签字
I'm ready to sign over the deed to my father's house.
托拜厄斯对我们做的事情
Everything that Tobias has thrown at us is tied to the fact
都是因为他知道我们的秘密身份 如果我们可以改变这一点呢
that he knows our secret identities. What if we change that?
这是拿了什么好东西啊
-What you got there? Hmm? -
- 你只有一次机会 - 我爸手♥机♥怎么在你手里
-You get one shot. -Why do you have Dad's phone?
自己看吧
See for yourself.
杰弗逊·皮尔斯已经死了
-Jefferson Pierce is dead. -
照片不是伪造的 已经检查过了
The photo's not faked. It checks out.
而且信息还真是从杰弗逊手♥机♥里发出来的
And it was definitely texted from Jefferson's phone.
- 他的手♥机♥现在定位在哪里 - 完全找不到信♥号♥♥
-Where's his phone now? -It doesn't have a signal.
我发动数个卫星搜索他的手表信♥号♥♥
I have scanned the satellites for his watch,
也查看过了他最后一次出现的地点
and I've checked every camera
方圆10英里内的所有摄像头
within a ten-mile radius of his last location.
根本找不到杰弗逊
There's no sign of Jefferson.
我现在没心思管
I can't do this.
- 插句话啊 我们现在没时间在这儿哭哭啼啼 - 阿妮莎
-I'm sorry. We don't have time for this. -Anissa--
托拜厄斯逍遥在外
Tobias is out there.
弗里兰就在他的手上 而且他马上就会找上门来
He has his hands on Freeland's throat, and he's coming for us.
我们需要立刻找回力量
We need our powers back immediately.
没错
You're right.
杰弗逊算我半个儿子 但现在应该战斗 默哀的事以后再说
Jefferson's my son, but it's fight now, mourn later.
就知道之前不该放过托拜厄斯
I knew I should have killed Tobias before.
我现在去挽救一下
I'm gonna fix that right now.
不行 你动动脑子好吧 他给你发了短♥信♥ 也知晓你的底牌
No. You think, okay? He texted you. He knows how your powers work.
就等你上钩了 孩子
He's baiting you, sweetheart.
你去找他 就是正中下怀
The worst thing that you could do is fall for it.
他杀了老爸 我一定要让他付出代价
I'm not gonna let him get away with killing Dad.
不会的 只要大家齐心协力
He won't... if we work together.
甘比说得没错
He's right, okay?
行吧
Okay.
甘比 我们写的寻找否决超能力的那个
Gambi, the algorithm we made to find the emitter
发射器的算法 可行吗
that's nullifying powers, is it working?
似乎可以 再过不久应该就能找到下落了
Yes, it looks like it. And I should have a location soon.
那好 一有下落 就立即行动
All right. As soon as we get the location, we move.
怎么对付弗里兰警局超能力应对小组
What about the Freeland PD Meta Task Force?
被他们盯着 怎么拿到发射器
How do we get the emitter with them on us?
沙库尔探员那边无须担心
You don't need to worry about Detective Shakur.
他已经将窥视者拘留了
He already has Looker in custody,
窥视者也正在交待替托拜厄斯陷害我和杰弗逊的事
and she's talking about framing me and Jefferson for Tobias.
警方不会干涉
The police won't interfere.
但托拜厄斯还是有众多手持直能枪的枪手
But that still leaves Tobias with tons and tons of shooters with DEGs,
以及那个能随意否决力量的超能力者
and a meta that can nullify powers at will.
我不在乎 听明白了吗
Listen, I do not care, okay?
他杀了我爸 还把魔爪伸向弗里兰
He killed my dad, and he's dragging our city.
托拜厄斯必须死
Tobias Whale is going down!
诚邀大家与我一同迎接弗里兰的重生
Can I ask you all to join me in a rebirth of Freeland?
我们已经被帮派之争 超能力者伤害已久
We have suffered from gangs and metahumans for too long.
但这是崭新的时代
But this is a new time,
多舛的过去已荡然无存
and the unfortunate past is dead and gone.
与我一同共创弗里兰更好的明天吧
Join me in building a bright future for Freeland.
大家携手让弗里兰再度崛起
Let's make Freeland great again.
帮我修复
* Help me mend
受伤的心灵
* My broken heart
再让我活一次
* And let me live again
我依旧能感受到
* I can still feel the breeze
微风拂过树林 沙沙作响
* That rustles Through the trees
往日朦胧的回忆 随风而去
* And misty memories Of days gone by...
快啊 兄弟 一定要接
Come on, man. You gotta be there.
听好了
All right, listen up.
洛佩兹当时在暴走的边缘
Lopez was on the edge.
现在该她值班 人却没影儿了
Now, she's disappeared in the middle of her shift.
还少了一支超能力强化剂
And there's a meta-booster missing.
注意一下 她已经获得了能量吸收的能力
Be advised, she has energy-absorbing power...
而且她身手挺敏捷的
and she is trippin'.
你要怎么修复
* How can you mend
受伤的心灵
* A broken heart?
我就受伤了
* And mine is
你怎么能阻止大雨倾盆
* How can you stop the rain From falling down?
告诉我
* Tell me
你要如何阻止
* How can you stop...
如何阻止
* Can you stop this... That old...
不
No!
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
有人听到吗
Can anybody hear me?
有人吗
Hello? Hello!
不
No...
救命啊
I need help!
来人啊
Hello!
不
No.
告诉我
* Tell me
帮我修复
* Help me mend
受伤的心灵
* My broken heart
让我再活一次
* And let me live again
找到了 找到发射器了
I've got it. I've located the emitter.
就在弗里兰西边的一个工业园区
It's in West Freeland in an industrial park.
出发
Let's go.
先等一下
Just hold on.
那个工业园区
That particular industrial park
恰好是薄石安保公♥司♥的总部
is the headquarters for Drakestone Security.
- 等等 你知道他们 - 知道不少
-Wait, you know them? -More than I'd like.
托拜厄斯·惠尔通过一堆皮包公♥司♥间接控制薄石公♥司♥
Tobias Whale owns Drakestone through a bunch of shell companies.
跟黑水公♥司♥差不多 不过科技更强
It's basically Blackwater. Only more high-tech.
我一点都不担心
Yeah, well, I'm not worried.
应该担心
You should be.
发射器就在托里大厦里
I've pinpointed the emitter inside the Tori Mausoleum.
那个位置想要拿到发射器 肯定会被薄石公♥司♥的人发现
It's situated so that we can't get to it without coming on Drakestone's radar.
除了受过军事训练 他们还配有最新款直能枪
In addition to military training, they own the newest DEGs.
现在没有能力 你们一枪都挨不起
Without your powers, you do not wanna get shot by those guns.
我们必须假设他已经算好了每一步
And we have to assume that he has thought through every step on the board.
相信我 步步致命
And believe me, with lethal intent.
宝贝 死人无法复仇
Honey, we can't get revenge if we're dead.
知道了 那赶紧合计一下吧
All right, I hear you, but let's plan.
JJ哪去了
Where the hell is JJ?
JJ 你干什么
JJ, what are you doing?
汲取更多能量
Getting more power.
之前化为飞灰 还没长记性吗
Was blowing up before too subtle a warning for you?
如果托拜厄斯想引我上钩 就必须把他打个措手不及
If Tobias is baiting me, I have to do something he isn't ready for.
不然我们都会重蹈老爸的覆辙
Or he'll kill us all like he killed Dad.
詹 你可回来了
Oh, Jen! Thank God.
小东西 你刚才又这么冲动 不是说过
Young lady, what were you doing? I told you--
知道了知道啦
Okay. Okay.
我上去 吸取能量 成功了
I went, I did it, and I made it.
- 大家人呢 - 他们去找发射器了
-Where is everyone? -They went to go get the emitter.
那我这就去
Okay. Well, I'm gonna go...
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表