剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
你要帮我找到她 TC
I need you to find her for me, TC.
你看着好生气啊
You look mad.
别跟我说你要
Please tell me you're not gonna...
不是的
No, no. no.
我需要未剪辑过的视频 才能澄清致命
I need the unedited footage so I can clear Leth--
澄清闪电的名声
So I can clear Lightning's name.
弗里兰值得知道真♥相♥
Freelanders understand the truth,
我想要让大家知道真♥相♥
I'd like to give it to 'em.
我说不好 詹
I don't know, Jen.
干嘛不让拉森就继续骗人呢
Why don't you just let sleeping Larsen lie?
而且你干嘛要在意别人怎么看闪电呢
And why do you care what people think about Lightning anyway?
这不就是有另一个自我的
Isn't that the point of having, you know...
重点吗
an alter ego?
如果她这种喷子越来越多
No. If meta-hate like hers spreads,
超能力者的生活会越来越危险的
it's gonna make all of our lives more dangerous.
拜托了
Please?
行吧
All right, fine.
找到了 特里·安德鲁斯
There you go. Terry Andrews.
你悠着点啊
Don't go and do something crazy.
- 谢了 - 祝你好运
- Thanks. - Good luck.
距上次之后还没什么变化
Not much has changed since our last session.
杰夫仍旧闷闷不乐
Jeff is still sulking.
我还要兼顾工作
And I'm still juggling my work,
在加菲尔德夜校教书
with teaching night school at Garfield.
聊聊这个吧
Let's talk about that.
探讨一下你为何决定
Elaborate on your decision
分散你的时间
to split your time.
重建我们的社区
Rebuilding our community is...
是目前最重要的
Is paramount right now.
杰夫现在在休息
And while Jeff's taking a break,
- 我就要担起重任 - 为什么
- I'm filling in. - Why?
我从小就被灌输要忠于职守的思想
Commitment to duty has been drilled into me as a child.
我父母
Both my parents
都曾在军队服役
proudly served in the military.
我的祖父母也都是
Their parents before them.
我哥哥约翰大学上了一半就去部队了
My brother John left college and went straight into the army.
但你没有
But you didn't.
那你为什么选择一条他们都没走过的路
Why choose the path less traveled?
是别人做的抉择
It was chosen for me.
我与众不同
I was different.
我比我哥哥和父母都聪明
Smarter than my brother, my parents.
他们说服我 当兵会很乏味
They convinced me that the military would be tedious,
我适应不了的
and I wouldn't fit the mold.
那你作何感想
And how did that make you feel?
格格不入
Like an outsider.
但我父母的决定应该是正确的吧
But I guess my parents made the right choice, so...
你是世界著名的遗传学家
You're a world-renowned geneticist.
也是超能力基因遗传学方面的权威专家
And a foremost expert on metagenics.
你完全可以去
It's perfectly acceptable
拓展你的自我啊
to sort of stretch your ego here.
你说出来感觉没那么奇怪了
It sounds better when you do it.
而现在
And now, you are
你选择去教夜校
teaching night school.
看出你的行为模式了吗
You see a pattern?
杰夫和女儿们
Jeff and the girls, they have
他们都有可以一起分享的时刻
all these shared moments...
和经历
and experiences.
就跟我哥哥约翰和我爸妈一样
Like, my brother John and our parents.
杰夫跟我说
Jeff told me,
你跟我们不是一类人
"You don't belong. You're not one of us."
女儿们说
- Hmm. - The girls said
我是累赘
I was a liability.
天啊
Oh, God.
我又想努力融入不属于我的世界了
I'm trying to fit in where I don't belong again, aren't I?
就好像
Just...
小时候做不到一样
Just like I couldn't when I was young.
这就是我成瘾的根源
This is the seed of my addiction.
是不是
Isn't it?
我这一辈子
My whole life...
我都努力想要融入不属于我的世界
I've been trying to fit in where I clearly don't belong.
然后又掌握了这个领域
And then mastering the fields when I did.
做你自己就好
Just be you.
讲出来 做你自己
Say it aloud. Own it.
讲出来
Own it.
做我自己就好
Just be me.
皮尔斯先生 这可不是你该来的地方啊
Mr. Pierce. Nah, this ain't for you.
皮尔斯先生
No. Mr. Pierce.
皮尔斯先生
Mr. Pierce.
拉拉 我来处理
Lala, I'mma handle it.
这什么地方
What the hell is this place?
让你窥见未来的地方
A glimpse of the future.
你开办违法笼中对战
You're running illegal cage fights.
我在赚钱 你挡我财路了
I'm earnin'. You're interrupting that.
那边那个人
Look, that man right there,
他有家人 他不是打手
he's got a family. He's not a fighter.
- 我不想他受伤 - 那你准备好失望吧
- I don't want him hurt. - Prepare for disappointment.
每天晚上他一上场我就亏钱
That man's cost me money every night he fights.
但我的替补会改变这一切
But my ringer is about to change that.
别着急 我的过滤器
Don't fret. My filters...
会隐藏参赛者身份的
they keep the combater's identity secret.
下注赚点钱吧
Place a bet and make some money.
没准就被破解了 关门吧
Knowing you, it's probably fixed. Just shut it down.
弗里兰的重建让所有人负担都很重
The reconstruction at Freeland has been tough on everybody.
大家都有黑暗的欲望需要满足
And everyone has a vice to feed.
我这是精神食粮
I'm providing a virtual buffet.
是为了自己赚的盆满钵满吧
More like lining your pockets.
两者兼得
It can be both.
如果来的不是你
If you was anyone else...
早被我揍扁了
I would drop your Black ass right now.
但既然我们是老相识了
But since we got history...
上场
fight...
不然就滚
or get out!
皮尔斯先生
Mr. Pierce.
下一场我来
I got next.
好的
All right!
布莱克市长 感谢你这么晚了还来造访
Mayor Black, so glad you could make the trip at this late hour.
你的保安让我没得选啊
Well, your bodyguard left me no choice in that matter.
不用担心
Not to worry.
很快他就会送你回去的
He'll return you back to your nocturnal activities shortly.
我相信你也知道
I know you're aware
我全力献身与弗里兰的重建项目
of my dedication to Freeland's reconstruction program.
我想要继续
I'd like it to continue.
还有个提议给你
I also have an offer for you that I am sure
你肯定会受益匪浅的
you'll benefit from.
为了能够达到顶峰
In order for it to reach its zenith,
需要一个如我一般的梦想家
it's gonna need a visionary
以及大量的金钱
like myself, and a ton of cash.
而这些钱只能通过我全新的
Money like that can only be gained through my new,
全国顶尖的医院
state of the art...
赚来
hospital.
为了重建弗里兰
Well, what with the rebuilding of Freeland,
市里的预算已经很紧缩了
the city's budget is already stretched as it is.
没地方再建新医院了
There's no room for a new hospital.
可以从加菲尔德的预算里分出来
There is if you diverted Garfield's budget.
无可厚非
It's no secret,
在皮尔斯校长的领导下
under Principal Pierce's leadership,
加菲尔德见证了枪击 死亡
it's seen shootings, death,
以及他所蔑视的
and of course, its lawful occupation
这个合法的职业
which he himself defied.
加菲尔德是社区支柱
Garfield is a pillar of the community.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表