剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
那是我的母校
I attended there.
也将会是我子孙后代的母校
As do my children, and theirs, God willing.
接受我的提议吧 布莱克市长
Accept my proposal, Mayor Black.
很快
And in no time,
你的子孙们将会去大都市念私立学校
your kids will be moving on up to a private school in Metropolis
他们也会从中获益匪浅的
where they'll finally get a piece of that pie.
拜托 大哥
Negro, please.
你以为我看不透你吗
You think I don't see who you are?
我知道
Look, I know
我们该在大众面前握手微笑
we're supposed to publicly smile together,
保持一致 齐心协力
show unity, shuck and jive,
但无论你如何威胁和贿赂
But there is no threat, no bribe you can offer
我都不会拆毁加菲尔德
that would make me tear down Garfield
处理皮尔斯校长
and Principal Pierce.
所以
So...
感谢款待
Thanks for the drink.
不用送了
I'll see myself out.
要杀了他吗
Do you want me to kill him?
暂时不要
Not yet.
闪电
Whoa! Lightning!
特里·安德鲁斯
Terry Andrews?
你还是个小孩啊
You're just a kid.
- 你怎么找到我的 - 追踪了你的手♥机♥
- How'd you find me? - I tracked your phone.
隐私设置该改改了
You should really check your privacy settings.
你要干什么
What's this about?
你卖♥♥了视频给丽贝卡·拉森
You sold footage to Rebecca Larsen.
她报道我昨晚的事情都是胡扯
What she aired about me last night was straight up trash.
是 但你得相信我
Yeah, but you gotta believe me.
如果我知道她会剪辑的话
I would have never given her the footage if I knew
肯定不会给她的
what she was going to do with it.
你在弗里兰冲突的时候 去店里救了我和我家人
You saved me and my family at the Freeland conflict and at the shop.
你是我的闪电女王啊
You're my electric queen.
孩子 我需要你告诉大众真♥相♥
Kid, I need you to show the public what really happened, okay?
- 视频你还有吗 - 当然
- The footage. Do you still have it? - Oh, yeah!
- 但是帮不了你的 - 当然可以 这是真♥相♥
- But it won't help you. - Of course it will. It's the truth.
互联网不是这么玩的
That ain't how the Internet works.
但是这样吧 如果让我拍一张你亲我的自♥拍♥
But I'll tell you what, I'll post you saving all those people,
我就把你救人的视频发上去
and I'll tag your social media account
还会艾特你的社媒账号♥
if I can get a selfie of you giving me a kiss.
- 别得寸进尺啊 - 好的吧
- Please don't push your luck. - Oh! Okay.
那就自♥拍♥一张吧
Just a selfie then.
你要恢复你的名誉
You want to fix your rep,
跟你救下的孩子一起自♥拍♥肯定会火的
a selfie with the kid you saved will go viral.
那要互关哦
I'll follow you, you follow me back, okay?
蒙纳维萨给你的吗
Monavista let you take that?
他们不知道枪被拿走了 也不会知道
They don't know it's gone, Nor will they.
等我们测试之后 就偷偷放回去
As after we run some tests, I'll smuggle it back in the way it came out.
就当是借用一下吧
Think of it as borrowed.
你绝对要被炒
You're so fired.
反正也不是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
我已经把结构图
Now, I've learned all that I can
都看了个遍
from the schematics I lifted.
你还能不能告诉我其他的信息
I was hoping you could tell me more.
好
All right.
来看看吧
Okay. Let's see.
大部分都是机械的
It's mostly mechanical.
没有可以对话的电脑设备
There's no computer to talk to,
但是这武器发射出一种奇怪的能量信♥号♥♥
but it's admitting an odd energy signature.
估计是能量来源了
Must be its power source.
结构图没说名字
The schematics don't mention it by name,
估计是个专利
so it's most likely proprietary.
甘比 你干嘛
Gambi, what are you doing?
已经是最低档了
I've set it at its lowest setting.
别担心 TC 我很专业的
So, don't worry, TC. I'm a professional.
这对黑霹雳可不妙啊
That's not good for Black Lightning.
对任何人都不妙
That's not good for anyone.
全押
All bets are in.
打啊
Fight!
没人能打败我
No one can beat me!
片甲不留
No man alive.
要不要暂停了
Yo, should I stop the fight?
他要弄死皮尔斯先生了
He about to kill Mr. Pierce.
我觉得不会
I don't think he will.
不
No!
别起来 老头儿 你完了
Stay down, old man. You're done.
不许你背对我
Don't you turn your back on me.
还没完
We're not done here.
好了
All right.
这是我小时候住的地方
This is where I grew up.
虽然有点老旧
Now, I know it's, uh, a little old fashioned,
不过你可以一直住到你稳定下来为止
but you're welcome to stay until you get back on your feet.
已经很好了 皮尔斯先生
Uh, it's perfect, Mr. Pierce.
叫我杰佛逊就行
Look, please, please call me Jefferson.
我们也是一起洒过血的兄弟了
We spilled blood together.
当然你流的血比我要多
Uh, you more than me.
那个 我
You know, I...
我知道你以前拿过十项全能的金牌
I know you took gold in the decathlon back in the day...
但我不知道你还这么能打啊
but I didn't know you could fight, too.
我可是在弗里兰街头长大的 你懂的
Yeah, well, I grew up in the streets of Freeland, you know.
也得会两招啊
I learned a trick or two.
没毛病
Fair enough.
而且 我从没见过有人像你这样打架
Still, I've never seen anybody fight like that.
尤其是 没见过一个校长这么能打
I mean, especially a principal.
我认识的人里面就属你最能耐 杰弗逊先生
You, you may be the most impressive man I know, Mr... Jefferson.
- 杰弗逊 - 我差点给忘了
- Jefferson. - Yeah, I almost forgot.
伙计 我不能收这个 这是你赢来的
Oh, man, I can't accept this. You won it.
拉拉作弊了
Mmm-mmm. Lala cheated.
这是你的钱
That's your money.
第一个月的房♥租
First month's rent.
好吧
Yeah.
等你准备好跟儿童服务机构谈了 就告诉我
When you're ready to talk to child services, let me know.
我帮你美言几句
I'll put in a good word.
就当帮我个忙 别再打黑拳了
Please do me a favor. No more fighting.
你的孩子们需要父亲 加菲尔德也需要老师
Your kids need a dad. And Garfield needs its teachers.
你和你的家人在这所房♥子可以生活得很好
So, this house will take good care of you and your family.
尽量享受你剩下的周末吧
Try and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
这些是给你的
Ooh, these are for you.
哇 哪来的花
Oh, who are they from?
不知道 我猜是爸爸送的 你知道当他知道自己错了的时候
I don't know. I'm guessing Dad. You know he likes to make grand gestures
总是喜欢搞点惊喜
when he realizes he's actually wrong.
- 怎么了 - 你♥爸♥邀请我今晚共进晚餐
- Well? - It's your father inviting me for dinner tonight.
你今晚准备穿什么
What are you gonna wear tonight?
就这件吧
Oh, I have just the dress.
又不是只有你把会搞大动作
Your father is not the only one that can make grand gestures.
好吧 去吧
Ah. Well, have at it.
我想知道你从来弄来的
Do I want to know where you got that?
你怎么挨揍的 我就怎么弄到的
Same way you got this,
做了点不该做的事
doing things we shouldn't.
这些定向能量枪杀伤力很强
These DEGs pack quite a punch.
我不确定你的新战衣能否经受住正面攻击
I'm not sure even your new suit could survive a direct hit.
好吧 这个
Well, here.
来吧 随你检测
Go on, test it out if you want.
如果你需要战服呢
What if you need to suit up?
不会的 我告诉过你黑霹雳结束了
I won't. Look, I told you Black Lightning's done.
- 杰弗逊 - 弗里兰没有黑霹雳也可以很好
- Jefferson... - Freeland will be fine without him.
坦白说 接受这个事实让我也如释重负
Honestly, it's a relief to accept that.
好吧 你对此还挺高兴的
Well, you're awfully chipper about this.
- 你喝酒了吗 - 还没呢
- Have you been drinking? - Oh, not yet.
甘比 我帮了个人
I helped someone, Gambi.
我 杰弗逊·皮尔斯 帮人的感觉还不错
Me, Jefferson Pierce, and it felt great.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表