剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
No. That procedure is irreversible.
但我跟你保证 等我们成功
But I'll promise you this, when we're done,
我们会联♥系♥每个妈妈 告诉她们事情经过的
we'll reach out to every mother and let them know what happened, okay?
不行 她们会崩溃的 阿妮莎
We can't do that. It'd destroy them, Anissa.
我的话 肯定会想知道
I sure as hell would wanna know.
这些母亲竭尽所能保护自己的孩子
Those mothers did everything they could to protect their babies,
但是却被大公♥司♥欺骗 还窃取了他们的能力精华
only to have a corporation lie to them and steal their very essence.
就因为这一点我才觉得一定要告诉她们真♥相♥
That's exactly why I think we should tell them.
如果没什么可以弥补的
Well, if there is nothing we can do to fix it,
为什么要让她们后半辈子都承受这种痛苦
why let them live the rest of their lives with this trauma?
这种痛苦 我每天都在承受
This is the kinda pain I carry with me every day.
阿妮莎 你的家庭很幸福
Anissa, you come from a happy family.
你坚强 骄傲 无坚不摧
You're strong, proud, and bulletproof.
你不知道那种无力感
You don't know what it's like to be completely powerless
任由他人摆布的感觉
and at the mercy of other people.
没人该被强迫着这样生活
No one should be forced to live this way.
如果我们不告诉母亲们真♥相♥
If we keep this secret for these mothers,
至少她们还能幸福地生活下去啊
at least they can live their "happily ever after."
我懂了
All right, I hear you.
你是对的 有时候我会犯蠢
And I think you're right. Sometimes, I can be very stupid.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
- 爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
好了 现在可以给我炸♥药♥了
Now, pass me those explosives.
好的
Yep.
谢谢
Thank you.
琳恩
Hey, Lynn.
有空吗
Got a sec?
当然
Yeah, of course.
- 这什么 - 我改过的遗嘱
- What is that? - It's my updated will.
我去找托拜厄斯之前 想先安排好
I wanted to make sure that things were in order before I go see Tobias.
即便对你来说这也有点夸张了 杰夫
Well, this is a little melodramatic even for you, Jeff.
发生了这么多事
Yeah, I mean, with everything that's been goin' on,
我开始思考 我们 我们家
it's got me thinkin', you know, about us and... our family--
怎么了 杰夫
What is it, Jeff?
对不起 琳恩
I'm sorry, Lynn. Yeah, I'm...
我很抱歉咱们家经历了这么多疯狂的事情
so sorry about all the crazy things our family's been through.
我从来都不想这样
I never wanted this for us.
我去找托拜厄斯之前 我想确保你知道这点
Before I go see Tobias, I just wanted to make sure you heard that.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
我也让你经历了很多
I've put you through a lot as well.
但现在我们有了三个天才女儿
But now we have three gifted daughters.
我们拯救了世界好多次 还有平行宇宙呢
We saved the world several times, and the multiverse, apparently.
即便很难 我们依旧没被打倒
And even though it's been difficult, we're still standing.
没人能有童话一般的结局
No one really gets the fairy tale they imagined,
但我真心喜欢 你我之间的故事
but I really love the one that I made with you.
我爱你 琳恩
I love you, Lynn.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
现在去大显身手吧
Now go do what you do best.
TC 还有多久
All right, TC, how much time do we have?
大楼没人 我触发了火警
The building is empty. I triggered the fire alarm,
但是消防局离这里要七分钟
but the fire department is seven minutes out.
足够了
Hey, that's plenty of time.
好 炸♥弹♥装好了
All right, charges are set.
有两分钟时间躲开
We got two minutes to get the hell outta Dodge.
你还要多久
What's your ETA?
病毒在吞噬防火墙呢
The computer virus is chewing through the mainframe.
所有信息都清除了 走吧
All information has been wiped. Let's go.
好 你来吧
All right, you wanna do the honors?
快撤
Come on. Let's go.
你真应该告诉我托拜厄斯在追踪你的
You really should have told me Tobias was tracking you.
是啊 他确实想杀了咱俩
Yes, well, he did try to kill us both.
学到了
Lesson learned.
他不成功绝不会罢休
He's not gonna stop until he succeeds.
你是他计划的关键
You're the linchpin of Tobias' whole plan.
作证 洗清皮尔斯先生的污名
Testify. Clear Mr. Pierce's name.
他是那种上刀山下火海都会保护你的人
He's the kind of man who will move heaven and earth to protect you.
那他走运了 看来我还有点选择的余地
Lucky for him, it appears I have little choice.
放松 是我报的警
Relax. I called them.
窥视者 按说好的办
Looker. As promised.
她同意作证了
She agreed to testify?
我在这呢 警官
I'm right here, Officer.
没错 我同意作证 我诬陷了皮尔斯一家
And yes. I agreed to testify that I falsely implicated the Pierces.
并且愿意为那些在你操控下替托拜厄斯做事的人 正名吗
And clear the names of the people you helped manipulate for Tobias Whale?
来看看你有多喜欢被控制吧
We'll see how you like being controlled.
给你 我给了窥视者一剂不致命的毒液使她的能力无效化
Here. I gave Looker a non-lethal dose of my venom to neutralize her powers.
每十二小时半毫升 就能让她镇定 伤不到人
Half a milliliter dose every 12 hours should keep her sedated and harmless.
弗里兰就在前方了
Freeland is just down the road.
我们还有未完之事
We have unfinished business.
詹妮弗没了我们会更好
Jennifer is better off without us.
闪电 我有雷德的位置了
Lightning, I got Red's 20.
发送坐标中
Sending coordinates now.
该付出代价了
Time for some payback.
惠尔先生 边界安全
Mr. Whale, the perimeter is secure.
其他也都安排好了
As are the additional arrangements.
暗示你听不懂啊
You can't take a hint.
这么喜欢看你爱的人去死吗
You enjoy watching your loved ones die?
你会为杀了伊莱亚付出代价的
You're gonna pay for killing Uriah.
真是一种享受
I'll enjoy that.
我天 再充能没管用
Oh, my God, the recharge didn't work.
有人说过你打架很娘吗
Has anyone ever told you you fight like a girl?
该加入你朋友了
Time to join your friend.
韬光养晦啊 我就知道你可以的
You were playing possum. I knew you had this.
该结束了
Time to finish this.
手环
The bracelet!
我投降好吧 别杀我
I surrender, all right? Don't kill me.
你做尽恶事 还想乞求怜悯
After what you've done, you ask for mercy?
你赢了
You win.
闪电 你要怎么办
Lightning, what are you gonna do?
别急 结束了
Don't. It's done.
这个人应该为杀死伊莱亚·科曼负全部责任
That man is directly responsible for the murder of Uriah Coleman.
证据就在他脖子上的优盘里
The evidence is on the flash drive around his neck.
我会将你缉拿归案
I'm gonna hunt you down.
你和其他肮脏的超能力者都应该彻底消失在这个世界上
You and the other meta filth deserve to be wiped from the face of the Earth.
现场直播哦 洛佩兹局长
Live feed, Chief Lopez.
全世界都在看
The world's watching.
你想当英雄还是坏蛋
Do you wanna be a hero or a villain?
我清楚自己的角色
I know which one I am.
你呢
Do you?
你和其他肮脏的超能力者都应该彻底消失在这个世界上
You and the other meta filth deserve to be wiped from the face of the Earth.
- 看啊 - 那是真的吗
- Look, look! - Is that real?
这
Oh, this is...
怎么会
- How--- Shh. Shh!
闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
给我看看
Show me.
我会将你缉拿归案
I'm gonna hunt you down.
你和其他肮脏的超能力者都应该彻底消失在这个世界上
You and the other meta filth deserve to be wiped from the face of the Earth.
你和其他肮脏的超能力者都应该彻底消失在这个世界上
You and the other meta filth deserve to be wiped from the face of the Earth.
你剩下的马屁精们呢
Where are the rest of your lackeys?
原谅我 我说的是你家人
Forgive me. I mean your family.
只有我
It's just me.
做个了断吧
Let's get this over with.
都在这了
Everything is here.
签字吧
Just sign the deed.
房♥子归你了
House is yours.
就这样吗 我还指望你殊死一战呢
Is that it? I was expecting some grandiose last stand.
而我现在只看到没牙的老狗 等着被安乐死了
All I see is a toothless dog waiting to be put down.
你夺走了一切
You took everything.
我的家人 我的名誉 我的能力
My family, my reputation, my powers.
- 还有弗里兰 - 赶紧签字
Even Freeland. Just sign the damn deed.
我等了十年 就为了听你的哀嚎
You know, I've been waiting a decade to hear you cry like that.
真是值得啊
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表