剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
和高水平领域工作的能力
and high-level field work
让你对美国安♥全♥局♥来说非常重要
made you invaluable to the ASA.
正因如此你在研发部可以派上用场
I can use you here in R and D for the same reasons.
那你可是要大出血了
It'll cost you.
钱我来付 你什么时候可以开始
I'll pay. When can you start?
随时都行
My schedule is open.
感谢你们俩过来
I appreciate y'all for coming.
婊♥子♥ 你疯了
Bitch, you crazy.
我不知道你怎么把我抓起来的
I don't know how you snatched me up,
但你们这就是在玩火
but best to believe y'all messed up.
宝贝 这叫技能和训练
It's called skills and training, baby.
不 这是自杀
No, it's called suicide.
听着
Listen.
你们今晚在这里还没死
You're here tonight and not dead
是因为弗里兰是这一切的母亲
because Freeland is a mother to all of this
她受够了这一切
and she's sick of all this.
现在 你们之间有矛盾 没关系
Now, y'all got beef with each other, that's fine.
该怎么样怎么样
Do what y'all got to do.
但这个停车场每晚都不可染指
But this here parking lot is off-limits every night.
小美人
Pretty young thing.
来吧
Come on.
你不是伊芙女士 无权对我吆五喝六
You ain't Lady Eve. You can't tell me nothing.
我现在告诉你
Well, I'm telling you.
弗里兰无家可归的人要在这里过夜
Now, the homeless of Freeland get to stay here at night.
他们可以住在这里 有机会重新站起来
They get to live here, have a chance to get back on their feet.
就这样
That's the deal.
要么接受 要么去死 马上
Take it or die. Here and now.
我不介意
That don't bother me.
你是对的
But you right.
如果客户不能买♥♥东西
Territory don't mean a damn thing
地盘就没有任何意义
if your customers can't buy product.
我们同意
We in.
人们站起来意味着会有更多的赌徒和嫖♥客♥
People on their feet means more gamblers and johns.
醉了 你这婊♥子♥也没那么坏啊
Damn. You ain't a bad bitch.
科布拉集团会尊重黑鸟的地盘
The Kobra Cartel will honor the Blackbird zone.
超能力基因对不同的环境影响做出反应
The metagenes respond to different environmental influences,
包括其他基因 这可能是个未知
including other genes, which could be a variable.
我们爱你 我们知道你只是想帮忙
We love you and we realize that you're just trying to help us,
但你没有接受过训练
but you do not have the training.
你是累赘
You're a liability.
好吗 你不是超能力者
Okay? You're, you're not a meta.
你没能打败微光
You didn't beat Glimmer.
只不过是换了个毒品吸而已
You just traded one drug for another.
- 喂 - 嗨 TC
- Hello? - Hey, TC.
嗨 一切顺利吗
Hey. Everything okay?
听着 甘比很忙
Yeah. Look, Gambi's busy.
所以我需要你去查下
So I'm gonna need you to search the camera footage
哈珀街枪击事件的监控录像
for that shooting on Harper.
我怎么帮你
How can I help?
给我枪杀孩子那人的地址
Get me the address for who shot that kid.
东23街
I'm getting East 23rd Street.
- 二号♥公♥寓♥ - 好的
- Apartment two. - Yeah.
他叫莱德尔·格林
His name's Lydell Green.
我不知道那是谁 但你最好别玩了
Hey, I don't know who that is, but you better stop playing.
你杀了一个孩子
You killed a kid.
你要去自首
You're going to turn yourself in.
如果你不去 我就会回来
If not, I'm gonna be back here,
然后我们再来一次
and we're gonna do this all over again.
请别这样了
Please, don't.
你再去自首的时候 你就得拄着拐杖
When you go to the cops, you're going to be on crutches.
不 不 不
No, no. No, no!
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表