剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
我不信
Yeah, I doubt that.
你可别耍我
I'm not someone to be played with.
我觉得也是 但我也不会被耍的
I guess not. But neither am I.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
今晚11点 码头
The docks. Tonight. 11:00 p.m.
你知道是哪里
You know where.
你会找到一个信封
When you get there, you'll find an envelope.
也太容易了吧
That was way too easy.
那你倒是慢点啊
Yeah, okay. Slow your ass down.
我知道你在
I know you're here.
来了一阵了
Been here for awhile.
确保我是自己来的
Making sure I'm by myself.
你看信了吗
You read the letter?
我怎么知道信不是你写的
How do I know you didn't write it yourself?
你不知道
You don't.
都一年了 为什么现在给我看
It's been a year. Why now?
因为我需要时间祭奠
Because I needed time to grieve
我逝去的朋友兼老师
the loss of my friend and mentor.
我需要时间去决定
I needed time to decide if it was better
是否要杀了你 毕竟你害他丧命
just to kill your ass for getting him murdered
还是如亨德森请求的那样
or trust and help you
相信并帮助你
like Henderson asked me to.
你怎么决定
What did you decide?
还不知道
I don't know.
我还在权衡
Weighing my options.
但我还是想至少努力
But I at least wanted to try and honor
尽可能满足他的请求
his request the best I could.
听起来你好像有点反感超能力者
Sounds like you have a thing against metas.
有可能
Maybe.
但我跟你之间绝对有矛盾
But I definitely have an issue with you.
是吗 是什么呢
Oh, yeah? What's that?
比尔说过 你永远不会放弃弗里兰
Bill said you'd never give up on Freeland.
但在我看来 你就是放弃了
Looks to me like that's exactly what you did.
也许
So maybe you're not the
你也并没有他想象中的那么好
whatever the hell you are that he thought you were.
保持联♥系♥
Give me a call.
等你找回那份胆量再告诉我
Let me know when you grow your balls back.
他在做什么
Yo, what the hell is he doing?
他在思考 下一个杀谁
He's deciding which one of y'all he's about to kill.
对了 这首歌♥谁唱的
Yo, man. Who sings this song?
什么哥们 你现在还有心思问这个
Really, man? Are you serious right now?
好奇而已
I'm just asking.
傻♥逼♥
Dumbass.
拜托
* Please
让美元流通起来
* Let the dollar circulate
让美元流通起来
* Let the dollar circulate...
我刚才在好好思考
I was sitting in there and thinking
下面弄死你们哪个傻♥逼♥
about which one of your dumbasses I'm getting ready to kill.
但我想改变一下
But I'm trying to be a different man.
所以决定今晚不杀人
So I've decided I'm not going to kill nobody tonight.
雷电和闪电两个贱♥货♥
This bitch Lightning and Thunder
偷走了两个月的利润
stole two months' worth of profit!
你们去设计一场假交易
I want y'all to set up a fake buy.
把消息散布出去
Tell everybody and their mama.
我们要找出内鬼
'Cause somebody's snitching.
达文特
Davonte,
给他们枪
give them the guns.
电♥话♥账单一天天增长
* Phone bills are in the race
我们不得不加入这场竞赛
* Now we're asked To join the pace
战线长又稳
* Welfare lines Are long and static
谁来告诉我钱去哪了
* Some tell me Where the money went
债主甚至不让我们跑
* Creditors won't even Let us skate
拜托
* Please
如果他们出现
If they show up,
先杀死闪电
kill Lightning.
她更强一些
She's the strongest one.
否则我要你的命
Or I'mma kill you...
你
and you.
还有你
You.
工厂用废气污染空气
* Industries polluting The air with smoke
政客满口胡言
* Politicians talking crazy
工人们开始犯懒
* Workers being so lazy
这是否都与水门有关
* Is it all Because of Watergate...
拜托
* Please
让美元流通起来
* Let the dollar circulate
让美元流通起来
* Let the dollar circulate
让美元流通 流通 流通起来
* Let it, let it, let it Circulate, circulate Circulate
他们告诉我
* Oh, they tell me
家乡里
* Of a home
没有风暴
* Where no storm
云卷云舒
* Clouds rise
他们告诉我
* Oh, they tell me
家乡里
* Of a home...
黑鬼 如果你看到这封信
Well, Negro, if you're reading this,
这说明我已经死了
it means I am no longer with the living.
认识你一直让我很开心 兄弟
It was a pleasure the entire time, brother, knowing you.
我也不想太多愁善感
I'm not going to get too damn mushy in this thing,
只是想让你知道
I just wanted to let you know this.
哈桑兄弟值得信任 你可以像信我一样信他
Brother Hassan is a man you can trust, the way you trusted me.
他的智商非常高
His IQ is off the charts
他之前是特工 所以有点疯
and he's former special ops. So he's a bit crazy.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
就说这些 保重
That's it, man. Take care.
爱你兄弟 希望我们来世再见
Love you, bruh. Hope to see you on the other side,
不过不要来太早啊
but not too damn soon.
我有一个家
* I got a home...
喂 塔尼娅
Yeah, Tanya.
是的 嗯
Uh, yeah, yeah,
我有空 真巧
I'm... I'm free. Coincidentally.
洛佩兹局长
Ah, Chief Lopez.
再次见到你很高兴
Pleasure to see you again. I hope.
我也是
Oh, pleasure to see you again as well.
那么
Yeah, yeah. So, um,
你来找我是因为我的学生吗
does this visit have to do with one of my students?
不是的 这位是哈桑·沙库警探
No, sir. This is Detective Hassan Shakur.
他在调查一个案件
And he's working a case.
发生了一些事情
Something came up.
他了解到你跟比尔关系很好
He knew that you and Bill were good friends
所以他提出让我跟你聊聊
so he brought it to me and we're bringing it to you.
好的 你们想说什么
Okay. What is it?
昨天 两名弗里兰警♥察♥被残暴袭击 进了重症监护室
Yesterday, two Freeland cops were brutally attacked and sent to the ICU.
这太可怕了
Wow. That's horrible.
是的
Yeah, it is.
所有的监控摄像头都毁了
All their cameras were burnt to hell
只捕捉到一个车牌号♥后半部分
but one of them managed to get a partial plate number.
而弗里兰所有车牌里
There are only six people in Freeland
只有六个是那几个尾号♥
with their plate ending in that number.
其中就包括你的
One of them's yours.
所以呢
Okay?
我们一一拜访了这几个人 其他人都有不在场证明
We checked them out. Everyone has an alibi.
所以你们来找我
So now you're here.
昨天你是否在
Were you anywhere near
15街和木兰街附近
Fifteenth and Magnolia yesterday?
是的 我去了比尔的墓碑那里
Yes. Yes, I... uh, visited Bill's grave
之后我
and from there,
和太太一起去参加了夫妻感情咨♥询♥
I went to a, uh, couple's counseling session with my wife.
没别的了吗
Nothing else?
没了
Um, nothing else.
那你如何解释被拍到的车牌
How would you explain the partial plate number?
恕我直言 局长
Okay, look, with, um, all due respect, Chief,
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表