剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
你坟头草早就一米高了
you would have been a memory already.
要知道你还欠我那么多拳击俱乐部的赌债
Considering how much you owe me for them club fight bets.
副局长
So Deputy Chief,
说点我想听的
tell me something I wanna hear.
两天后二代定向能量枪会运到弗里兰警局
Second generation DEGs are being shipped to Freeland PD in two days.
- 知道时间地点吗 - 物流由我负责
- Do you know when and where? - I'm in charge of logistics.
终于有用得上的消息了
Finally, some information that I can use.
- 这么说我们扯平了 - 扯什么平
- So, we even? - Even?
拜托清醒点
Negro, please.
你还活着已经是万幸了
Just feel lucky that you're still breathing.
我们要去偷那些定向能量枪
We gonna steal these DEGs.
一旦到手
And when we do,
不论是警♥察♥
no cop,
超能力者 科布拉集团
no meta, no Kobra Cartel,
甚至是托拜厄斯·惠尔本人 也无法阻挡我们
not even Tobias Whales himself, will be able to stop us.
不光是非致命模式
In addition to the nonlethal mode,
我都进行了改良 以便警官们能迅速调整
I modified it so that the officers can quickly adjust
爆♥炸♥半径的焦点和强度
both the focus and intensity of the blast radius.
范围多大
What kind of range are we talking?
最大一千米
Max of 1,000 meters.
劳伦
Lauren.
抱歉 不是有意打扰
I'm sorry, I don't meant to interrupt,
但这个看起来有点不对劲
but something doesn't look right.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我觉得你有严重的设计缺陷
I think you have a serious design problem here.
所以你打算现在说出来
And so you decide to bring this up now?
明天就要为弗里兰警局做首次展示了
The rollout for the Freeland PD's tomorrow.
我以前没见到过 否则我肯定早就说了
I didn't see it before. I would have said something.
相信我 以这样的电容器组的位置
But trust me, with the capacitor bank position like this,
这些武器会经常走火
these weapons will misfire more times than not.
这个项目我已经研究了一年
I've worked on this project for a year.
老板就在面前
And my boss is right here.
你最好把嘴闭上
So keep your damn mouth shut.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 贝茨先生
No, Mr. Bates.
甘比
Gambi?
没问题 先生 这件武器一定会一战成名
No, sir. This is going to be one hell of a weapon.
要不是为了阿波罗·皮尔斯我才不来
Well, if it ain't Apollo Pierce.
今天没心情
Not today.
我得跟你说几句
I need to holla at you for a minute.
这不是请求
It's not a request.
不得不说 过去几周里 我挺享受看你
I can't say I haven't enjoyed watching you beat the black off of these wannabes
击败这些效仿者
for the last week,
但我觉得你也是时候停手了
but I think it's time that you hang it up.
我是正在解决一些问题
Yo, look, I'm working through some things,
但我还知道什么时候收手
but I know when to quit.
弗里兰公墓里全都是那些
The Freeland Cemetery is filled with people
自以为知道何时放手的人
who thought they knew when to quit.
你是担心这个吗
What, is that a concern of yours?
不
Nah.
只是比较现实
It's practicality.
总有一天 你的好运会用光的
Eventually, your luck's gonna run out.
有人会打得你屁♥股♥开花
And someone's gonna stomp a mud hole in your ass.
我不能让弗里兰的宠儿
Now, I can't have the golden child of Freeland
死在我的竞技场上
dying in my ring.
目前为止都没警♥察♥来过
We've avoided the police thus far.
但如果你出了事
But if something happened to you,
他们会抓我去坐牢
they gonna throw my ass under the jail.
我是来打拳的
I came here to fight.
这就是我要做的事
That's what I'm gonna do.
那好吧
All right, then.
别说我没提醒过你
But don't say I didn't warn you.
拳击半小时后开始
Fight starts in a half an hour.
别让我等太久
Don't keep me waiting.
你找我吗 局长
You wanted to see me, Chief?
警探 把门关上
Detective. Close the door.
上面派我负责为枪♥支♥回购活动
I've been tasked with providing extra security
提供额外安保工作
for a gun buyback event.
既然你比我更了解这座城市
And since you know this city better than I do,
希望你能帮我
I'd appreciate some help.
- 活动地点在哪 - 在流浪者安全区
- Where's the event? - At the Homeless Safe Zone?
在那个地方举办这样的活动真奇怪
That's an odd place to be doing something like that.
估计市长有他的理由
I guess the mayor has his reasons.
其实 是托拜厄斯·惠尔建议的
Actually, it was Tobias Whale's suggestion.
怎么了
What is it?
也许相信托拜厄斯·惠尔不是个好主意
Maybe it's not the best idea to trust Tobias Whale.
我不在乎他想给自己包装成什么人设
I don't care who he's pretending to be.
猫喜欢他 这点不会改变
Cats like him, they don't change.
谢谢你的关心 警探
I appreciate your concern, Detective.
但你不必担心
But you needn't worry.
市长给了我一份工作
But the mayor gave me a job to do.
所有人都不愿给我机会时
The same mayor who gave me a chance
这位市长给了
when no one else would.
所以我会尽我所能实现他的愿望
So I'm gonna execute his wishes to the best of my ability.
我只想知道 你要不要加入
I just need to know, are you in or are you out?
开打
Fight!
怎么了 TC
What's up, TC?
TC
TC?
詹 我没看见你
Jen, I didn't see you.
苏打水喝吗
Soda?
小子 别再给我苏打水了
Boy, stop offering me sodas.
还有把你沾了多力多滋的手指从我脸上拿开
And get your Dorito fingers out of my face.
你在看什么
What are you watching?
这是地下搏击俱乐部
It's an underground fight club.
等一下 搏击俱乐部 像电影里那样的
Wait, Fight club? Like the movie?
什么电影
What movie?
我一直在等你过来
I was waiting on you to get here
解决你照片墙的问题
so we could fix your IG problem.
然后无聊了 就找了点别的看
I got bored and started scrolling.
有人在他们的视频直播上发了这个 太疯狂了
Somebody posted it on their live-feed and it's crazy.
就像迈克·泰森在现实生活中的拳无虚发一样
It's like Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! in real life
迈克·泰森的拳什么
Mike Tyson's punch what?
- 别管了 - 一边去 让我看看
- Never mind. - Move, let me watch.
你看好谁 我觉得那个大块头会打败他
Who you got? I think the bigger dude's gonna take him.
TC 你能消除他们脸上的马赛克吗
TC, can you remove the distortion from their faces?
- 我当然可以 为什么要这样 - 照做就是了
- Of course I can. Why? - Just do it, please.
- 那是 - 那是我爸
- Is that... - That's my dad.
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
杰夫 够了 他已经倒下了
Jeff, enough, man, you got him.
这到底是怎么回事
What is going on?
搏击俱乐部
A fight club?
真的吗
Really?
你是谁 你对我丈夫做了什么
Who are you and what did you do with my husband?
- 你是怎么 - 知道的
- How did you--- Find out?
你小女儿和TC偶然发现了你的小癖好
Your youngest daughter and TC stumbled across your little hobby.
她在楼上自己屋里
She's upstairs in her room right now.
她都不敢看你
She can't even look at you.
你在想什么 杰弗逊
What were you thinking, Jefferson?
- 现在不是说这个的时候 - 不 你必须告诉我
- Not now. - No. You talk to me.
你这话真有意思
That's really funny coming from you.
什么
What?
- 那是什么意思 - 意思是我看见你了 琳恩
- What's that supposed to mean? - Means I saw you, Lynn.
三天前你和托拜厄斯
You and your little cozy dinner with Tobias,
一起共进温馨晚餐
which was three days ago.
你一个字都没说
No word from you.
这是为什么
Why is that?
你现在喜欢他这类型的
Is he your new type now?
你混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
在我们整个婚姻中你都对我有所隐瞒
You hid things from me our entire marriage.
而我只是隐瞒了一件事
And I don't tell you one thing?
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表