剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously onBlack Lightning...
我查出了囊胞性纤维症虚假治疗的
I found out some serious dirt
一些巨大丑闻
on this fake cystic fibrosis treatment.
我已经把所有资料上传到了U盘上
I'm already uploading everything I got onto a thumb drive.
把它交给你之后 我就必须溜之大吉了
And as soon as I get it to you, my ass is leaving town.
达利斯
Darius.
此人名为伊什梅尔
His name is Ishmael.
受过高级格斗训练
Advanced training in hand-to-hand combat,
剑术尤甚
especially swordsmanship.
他是超能力猎人
And he's a meta hunter.
斯图尔特博士已成功地将我的能力注入到瓶中
Dr. Stewart successfully harvested my powers into the vials.
否决者强化剂变成了现实
The nullifier boosters are authentic.
对斯图尔特博士动手吧
Let's make our move on Dr. Stewart.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
- 为 为什么 - 侵犯公民权利
-What... what... what for? -Violation of civil rights.
贝茨先生让我给他单干
Mr. Bates asked me to work on it himself.
这是能量场发射器
It's called an energy field emitter.
看看现在谁是弗里兰之王了
Look who's almost the king of Freeland now.
出状况了
Something's wrong.
我感受不到自己的超能力
I don't feel my powers.
杰夫 我不知道怎么回事
Jeff, I don't know what's happening.
我也感受不到自己的能力了
I can't feel my powers either.
我的超能力不起作用
My powers aren't working.
闪电
Lightning!
TC 不太对劲
TC, something's wrong.
帮一下我啊
I could really use a little help here.
在想办法了
I'm trying.
坚持住 在想办法
Hold on, I'm trying.
闪电 能听到吗
Lightning, can you hear me?
这什么情况啊
What the hell is going on?
似乎大家都失去了力量
It seems that somehow everyone lost their powers.
是 我刚可是来了一次高空自♥由♥落体
Yeah, I just figured that out the hard way.
你受伤没
Are you hurt?
没
No.
谢天谢地 甘比总能给我惊喜
Thankfully, Gambi is always full of surprises.
等一下 如果大家都失去了力量
Wait. If everyone lost their powers,
你是怎么跟我通话的
how are you talking to me right now?
我用的这个耳机差不多是1903年的
I'm on an old earpiece from, like, 1903.
真不知道现在怎么还会有人用这些
How do people still use these things?
我现在往密室走
I'm headed to the Sanctum.
这都算不上作战
This isn't even a battle.
我都有点不想下手了
I'm almost ashamed to keep going.
只是有点
Almost.
甘比 我需要你远程启动
Gambi, I need you to activate
我战服的潜行模式
the stealth mode in my suit remotely.
可以了
You're good to go.
手举起来 不许动
Hands! Don't move!
让你的人撤 我不能控制他太久
Get your men outta here. I can't hold him much longer.
- 立刻撤退 - 他已经被按住了
-Get outta there, now! -He's on the ground.
- 我们可以立刻逮捕他 - 执行命令
-We could take him right now. -Just do it.
如果黑霹雳让我们撤退
If Black Lightning's telling us,
一定是他知道我们尚不了解的情况
he knows something we don't.
杰夫 你得马上回密室
Jeff, you need to get back to the Sanctum. Now.
敢露脸吗
You gonna show your face?
啊
Huh?
我还以为黑霹雳有多厉害呢
I thought Black Lightning was supposed to be a badass!
原来不过只是穿着战服的胆小鬼
Or are you just a coward in a costume?
我来了
I'm on my way.
格蕾丝
Grace?
宝贝 你没事吧
Babe, you okay?
有事呗
No, actually.
阿妮莎 你流血了
Anissa, you're bleeding.
开车的人差点就把你撞死了
Wait, the person in that car almost took you out.
为什么有人想要你命
Why is someone trying to kill you?
为什么我们会遍体鳞伤
Wait, why are we bruised and battered?
我们的能力是怎么了
What the hell happened to our powers?
走吧
Come on.
好吧 我们真不该进来
Okay, we shouldn't be in here.
宝贝 我知道事情有点复杂
Look, babe, I know this is messed up,
但不管那块闪存盘上有什么
but whatever's on that thumb drive,
达利斯本来是打算交给我的
Darius was trying to give to me.
这事让他很害怕 本来都打算出城了 现在人没了
It had him so terrified he was ready to leave town. And now he's dead.
- 我们得留下来找出闪存盘 - 嗯 如果杀手拿走了呢
-We gotta stay and find it. -Okay, what if the killer took it?
你怎么知道闪存盘还在
How do we even know it's still here?
那什么
What is it?
我去
Wow.
那兄弟是真爱狗啊
That dude really did love his dog.
这肯定就是鲁斯迪
This must be Rusty.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你住院的时候
So look, when you were in the hospital,
他跟我讲没办法要给狗安乐死
he was telling me he had to euthanize his dog,
他们两个关系非常好
and that they were... Ugh. That they were really close.
所以 他拿我跟狗比
So, he compared me to his dog?
他没把你跟狗比啊
He never compared you to his dog.
- 他只是想说 - 无所谓了
-He was just saying-- -Whatever.
这标本比不远处的尸体还让人瘆得慌
That is way more disturbing than that dead body lying four feet from us.
同意 我也觉得很诡异 但是你看
Listen, I agree with you. I think it's weird, too. But look.
大奖在此
Jackpot.
要不是我实在反感 夸你天才也不为过
Wow. If I wasn't so repulsed, I'd call you a genius.
没关系啊 宝贝 你还是可以夸我天才的
That's all right, baby. You can still call me a genius.
不过说真的
All right, but really.
如果邻居听到了枪声
If the neighbors heard gunshots,
警♥察♥肯定已经在路上了
the cops are probably on their way.
- 我们得赶紧离开 - 嗯
-We should get out of here. -Yeah.
真是的
Damn.
我们得走了
We should go.
靠
Damn!
甘比叔叔 是只有我们的能力受到影响
Uncle Gambi, is it just our powers affected?
还是弗里兰的所有超能力者都被影响到了 TC也失去了力量
Or all the metas in Freeland? TC lost his powers, too.
还是说世界各地的超能力者都深受其害
Or all the metas everywhere?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
不过已经在查了
But I am working on it.
我们知道
We know you are.
先把战服脱了吧
Let's just get out of these suits.
没有力量怎么脱啊
How do we do that with no powers?
你也是困在这装备里了啊 打算怎么解决
You stuck in the same outfit. How are you gonna make it?
一点也不好笑 阿妮莎
This isn't funny, Anissa.
这是原型模块
This is a prototype
之前我用来传导战服电流用的
of the module I use to conduct the electrical currents within the suits.
应该可以卸下装备
It should do the trick.
谢了 甘比叔叔
Thanks, Uncle Gambi.
另外多谢你在战服里安了那个透明泡泡
And thanks for putting that bubble thing in my suit.
弹开的正是时候
-Kicked in just in time.
自从你♥爸♥去救你
After your dad fell from the ionosphere
从电离层跌落之后
trying to save you,
我就把这些作为额外的安全措施一并加入了战服里
I incorporated them into your suits as an extra safety measure.
非常明智
Good call.
你能破解这个盘吗
Hey, look, you think you can decrypt this?
必须要依靠力量
Not without my powers.
但我认识一个人 应该可以帮上忙
But I think I may know someone who can help.
太好了
All right, good.
说
Yeah.
你最好来一下警局
You should probably get down to the precinct.
琳恩被捕了
Lynn's been arrested.
这完全不合规矩
This is nowhere near orthodox.
且不说 今晚我已经冒了很大风险
Not to mention, I already put my ass on the line tonight.
事情进展并不顺利
Let's just say things didn't go so well.
杰弗逊·皮尔斯这个名字此刻在弗里兰那就是众人唾弃
The name Jefferson Pierce is trash in Freeland right now.
大家说你背叛了整座城市
People say you betrayed the entire city.
但我相信比尔·亨德森 敢豁出性命
But I trusted Bill Henderson with my life.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表