剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表
黑霹雳 前情提要
Previously on Black Lightning.
那一簇能量粒子
That small cluster of energy particles.
一定是她 我要上去
It's gotta be her. I'm going up there.
就算那片粒子云是詹
Even if that cloud is Jen,
你的身体也无法吸收那种能量
your body would not be able to absorb that kind of energy.
我现在离得很近 仿佛能听到她在呼唤我
Because I'm so close it's like I can hear her calling to me.
至少从概念上来讲
At least in concept,
粒子冷凝器会开始将能量态转变到物质态
the particle condenser will begin to transmute the energy into matter.
然后詹走出来
Then Jen walks out.
我们怎么把她变回来
How do we turn her back?
变回来
Turn her back?
她能活下来就是万幸
It's a miracle she survived at all.
我们必须接受这就是新的詹
We're just gonna have to accept the fact that this is the new Jen.
叛徒会按你要求 给你拿来市长谋杀案的弹道轨迹吗
Would a traitor get you the ballistics from the Mayor's killing?
注意什么异常情况没
Notice anything unusual?
还在弹壳里
They're still in the casing.
- 什么情况 - 怎么能不用枪就打出子弹呢
-What the hell? -How do you fire a bullet without a gun?
所以是超能力者
So a meta did it?
- 你跟瓦珥怎么样了 - 血样结果刚刚出来
-Where are you with Val? I just got her blood results back.
所以她是给托拜厄斯做事的超能力者
So she's a meta working for Tobias?
怎么知道她的能力是什么
How do we find out what her power is?
我们得弄出来一个超能力强化剂然后注射到某人体内
We'd have to create a meta-booster and inject it into someone.
好 去做吧
Okay, great. Do it.
我觉得这主意不好
I don't think that's a good idea.
这是什么
What is it?
能量场发射器
It's called an energy field emitter.
等下 能量
Wait a minute. Power.
或许就是因为这个
Maybe that's the reason we haven't been able
才无法扩大发射器的范围
to extend the range on the emitter.
但是不能像你一样 在新武器里面加入钷 太可惜了
It's too bad we can't use promethium like you did in the DEGs.
这元素太少见了
It's just such an incredibly rare mineral element.
没你想的那么少见
Not as rare as you might think.
这就是我下赢你的那盘棋
This is the Go board from when I beat you.
好了
Ooh, okay.
说好了蜜月回来要告诉他们 对吧
We agreed to tell them after the trip, right?
他们肯定会因为没早点告诉他们生气的 一准儿是
They're gonna be pissed we didn't tell them sooner. I know it.
也只有说了之后才能知道吧
All right, well, there's only one way to find out, right?
好的
Okay.
准备好了
-Uh, you ready? Mmm-hmm.
好
Okay.
给你俩的惊喜
Surprise!
欢迎回家 格蕾丝
-Welcome to the family, Grace.
我也是可以事先通过气的哦
So I might have put a call in ahead.
给你的惊喜 宝贝
Surprise, baby!
真是我的宝藏女友
You are incredible.
不宝藏怎么泡到你啊
I had to get you.
快说两句吧
Come on now, make a speech.
格蕾丝 我的心肝宝贝
Grace, my love, my heart.
过去一年发生了太多事
It has been one crazy year.
情况就是 可能大多数时候我们生活得并不如意
And truth is, we'll probably have many not so great years.
如果你我走运 就可以携手共度 扛过这人世的苦难
If we are lucky, we'll have each other to spend those crazy days together.
我真的很爱你 格蕾丝
I love you so much, Grace.
欢迎加入
-Welcome to the family.
我也爱你啊 多谢大家给我准备这个惊喜
I love you, too. Thank you guys so much for this.
- 欢迎加入 格蕾丝 - 应该早点告诉你们的
-Welcome to the family, Grace. -And I wish we told you sooner.
不 你俩是互相为对方考虑
No, you did what you needed for each other.
婚姻本就该这样
That's what marriage is.
行了 我还生气呢 你俩去阿卡西山谷居然不带上我
Anyways, I'm still mad y'all didn't take me with you to Akashic Valley.
不然就可以检验一下我这新颜值了
I could have tested out my new look.
你还是一门心思放在高考上吧
The only test you need to be worried about is the SAT.
管真严
Harsh.
貌似来者不善
That doesn't sound good.
别 我去
No, no, no, I got it.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
联邦警局特别探员 凯文·梅森
Special Agent Kevin Mason, FBI.
皮尔斯先生 我们奉命搜查这栋房♥子
Mr. Pierce, we have a warrant to search this house.
里面还有其他人吗
Is there anyone else inside?
我家人
My family.
等一下
Whoa, whoa.
先告诉我怎么回事 不然谁也别进去
No one comes inside till you tell me what this is all about.
皮尔斯先生 请让开 我只说一遍
Mr. Pierce, step aside. I'm not gonna ask again.
直接来硬的了是吧
Okay, so it's like that, then.
我命令你让开
I'm instructing you to step aside.
他们凭什么认为
How could they think
我挪用了加菲尔德高中的资金
I embezzled money from Garfield?
当务之急是
The first thing we have to do
给你洗清污名
is focus on clearing your name.
政♥府♥冻结了我的银行账户
The government froze my bank accounts.
我的资产
My assets.
肯定是托拜厄斯捣得鬼 杰夫
It has to be Tobias, Jeff.
好好想想
Think about it.
他想解决你的历史遗留问题
He's trying to destroy your legacy.
他休想得逞
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
甘比和TC此刻已经在密室
Gambi and TC are at the Sanctum right now,
调查此事了
diggin' into this.
我们会想办法还击托拜厄斯的
We'll find a way to hit back at Tobias.
我马上就能
Well, I'm close
调查清楚瓦珥的超能力了
to uncovering Val's meta powers.
很好
Yeah. Good.
如果我们能证明她就是
If we can prove she was the meta
暗♥杀♥布莱克市长的超能力者
that killed Mayor Black,
她就只能乖乖就范
her only way out will be
供出托拜厄斯
to name Tobias as the man
这一幕后黑手
who ordered the hit.
到时候就能解决所有问题
This all goes away.
我在处理了
Yeah, I'm handling it.
是 我知道
Yes. Of course.
我想跟你说声抱歉
Look, I wanna apologize
关于那天晚上的事
about the way things went down the other night.
对不起
I'm sorry.
- 真心的 - 嗯
-Are you? -Yes.
我一直都在乎你是否清醒的问题
I never meant to jeopardize your sobriety.
抱歉让你误解了
I'm sorry if you took it that way.
接受道歉
Apology accepted.
你和詹似乎又变回
You and Jen seem to be getting back
老样子了
to your old selves.
变化来得有点快啊
Well, it's early.
杰夫 能做的检测我都做了
Jeff, I've run every test that I can.
我还在等一个检测结果
I'm still waiting on the results of one,
但最终也只会证明
but it's only going to prove
我们已经知道的这个事情
what we already know.
楼上的小姑娘就是我们的女儿
That little girl upstairs is our daughter,
这个事情 你越早接受越好
and the sooner you accept that, the better.
控制自己不收拾他们真是太难了
So hard not to light them up.
还得站在那里
Having to stand there
眼睁睁看着他们把我房♥间翻个底朝天
and let them completely destroy my room.
所以我们才要学会克制
That's why we work on restraint.
克制并不是天生就会
It doesn't come naturally.
什么都不是天生那样了
Nothing comes natural anymore,
哪怕我要面对的这张脸 也是一样
even dealing with the face I have to walk around in.
要是我习惯不了怎么办
What if I never get used to it?
过来
Come on.
慢慢来吧 詹
Give it time, Jen, okay?
你至少尝试一下
And can you at least try
看到事情好的一面吧
to find a bright side in all of this?
这张脸不会
I mean, it won't be
总这么新的
a new face for long.
什么
What?
想象一下
Think about it
买♥♥了一双好看的高跟鞋
like buying a great pair of heels.
剧集 | 黑霹雳 | 导航列表