有垃圾袋吗? - 在厨房♥
Got any bin liners? - In the kitchen.
还有,滴露? - 水池下面
And, er, Dettol? - Under the sink.
杀虫剂? - 啊,这儿
Ajax? - Yeah, just here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真的要睡在床上?
Are you really actually gonna get in the bed?
是 - 好,嗯...
Yeah. - Right. Erm...
拿着这些 - 不用,我不饿
Take these. - No, I'm not hungry.
不,这不是给你的 把它们塞到床下面
No, it's not for you. Just chuck 'em under the bed.
床...床下...床下面是什么?
What...? What's... what's under the bed?
不知道
Dunno.
我们只是叫它“那个东西”
We just call it the Thing.
(Bernard moans)
(Car horn toots)
快,快! - 快啊!
Come on, come on! - Come on!
醒醒!醒醒!起来!
Wake up! Wake up! Get up!
出租车来了,快!
Cab's outside, come on!
嗯?快!嗯?
Hmm? Come on! Hmm?
最后检查一下,最后
Final check. Final.
好
Good.
好,快!
Good. Come on!
快!
Come on!
醒醒!起来!
Wake up! Get up!
听着,时间有点儿赶
Listen, there's a slight catch.
这些机票非常便宜
These flights are very cheap.
每张机票4英镑
Four quid each.
没错,挺合理的
Quite reasonable, yes.
所以我们得在中途换几次飞机
So we have to make a couple of changeovers.
在哪里换? - 嗯,要去加那利群岛的话
(Bernard) How does that work? - Well, to get to the Canaries
我们要在...
we have to change...
...在新西兰换乘
(Clears throat)... in New Zealand.
什么?那可是在法国啊!
What? That's practically in France!
我知道 - 我们干脆到那儿度假好了
I know. - Why don't we just go there?
我们可以去参加牛仔竞技大会 然后坐着骆驼拉的滑板回家去
We could have sake at the rodeo and go home on a sled with camels.
飞机只是在新西兰加油
We're just refuelling.
然后我们要再换乘一次,在...
And then we change again at...
...斯坦斯特机场 (此机场在英国)
(Clears throat)... Stansted.
我一直想去那儿
I've always wanted to go there.
那儿很美是吗? - 那儿有一种火车
Nice, is it? - They've got these trains
没有司机
that have no driver.
啊?真好!
Ah? Have they?
我们在那儿会待上几天
We'll just be there for a few days.
在机场里面或者周围
In and around the airport.
大部分时间在里面 - 那种火车就是在里面
In, mostly. - That's where the trains are.
然后飞机直接飞到美丽的圣-奥诺雷
And then it's straight on to sunny Saint-Honor?
“请乘客布莱克 碧安卡和卡茨恩杰姆”
(PA) 'Would passengers Black, Bianco and Katzenjammer
“到四号♥登机口” - 是我们
'please go to gate 4.' - That's us.
等等,等等,听听看是否还会播一次
Wait, wait. Let's see if they do it again.
“请乘客布莱克 碧安卡和卡茨恩杰姆”
'Passengers Black, Bianco and Katzenjammer,
“到四号♥登机口”
'please go to gate 4 now.' - (AII cheer)
这肯定是最后一次换乘了 我们肯定离家很近了
It must be the last connection. We must be nearly home.
这儿是布拉格吗? - 我才不管是哪儿
Is this Prague? - I don't care.
我不会再上另一架飞机了
I'm not getting on another plane.
我想这儿是迈阿密
I think this is Miami.
好吧,我要住在这儿 卖♥♥枪给小孩儿
Fine. I'm gonna live here and sell guns to children.
你不喜欢圣-奥诺雷? - 我喜欢!
You liked Saint-Honor? - I did!
我在那儿度过了非常愉快地四小时
I thoroughly enjoyed our four hours there.
你得承认机票确实很便宜啊
You can't say the flights weren't cheap.
你也得承认我们在飞机上度过了13天
And you can't say we didn't spend 13 days on a plane.
574 - 什么574?
574.
574 what?
我都留着
I kept them all.
574个飞机上发的这种小毛巾
574 of these little towel things.
我们去喝点儿东西
Let's get a drink.
这儿很可能是内罗毕(非洲)
This might be Nairobi.
不,肯定是明斯克(白俄♥罗♥斯♥首都)
No, it's definitely Minsk.
显然你们都错了
You're both wrong. It's obvious.
看他这些标志性的穿刺
He's got all the trademark piercings.
Hakim yoba hara hakhyakh!
Uloddivisholov neinsbar.
(Clears throat)
Anvill kerrigan godean lethes.
这-是-哪-儿?
(SIowly) Where are we?
希斯罗机场(英国),亲爱的 - 哦,我们到家了!
Heathrow, love. - Oh, hey, we're home!
啊啊啊,嗯 来三杯梅乐啤酒,谢谢
Ohhh. Erm, three glasses of Merlot, please.
(Sighs)
噢,别那样看着我 也不是那么糟糕啊
Oh, don't look at me like that. Hey, it wasn't all bad.
有多少人去过船上医院呢?
How many people can say they've been on a hospital river boat?
是啊,可以确定的是他们都没在自己 身上用过手术刀
And you can be sure they didn't get to operate on themselves.
他们把曼尼当作上帝
Just as well they thought Manny was a god.
我不会再牺牲一只猴子了
It'll be some time before I want to sacrifice another monkey.
我们说了不要再提加拿大!
We said we wouldn't talk about Canada!
回家吧
Let's go home.
带钥匙了吗? - 没
Have you got your keys? - No.
我放在包里了,而你非常好心的 把包给弄丢了
I left them in the bag which you kindly lost.
啊
Ah.
你“啊”是什么意思?
What do you mean, "Ah"?
嗯,我想...
Well, I think that...
我的钥匙也在包里
my keys were in there as well.
是吗?旅行有趣是吧?
Were they? Funny, isn't it, travel?
事情接连不断
Just one thing after another.
你被解雇了 - 噢,伯纳
You're fired. - Oh, now, look.
等我回去把皮带还给你以后
And after I dislodge and return your thong,
我也不想再看到你
I never want to see you again either.
(Grunts)
你是要跳呢还是慢慢下来?
Do you want to jump?
我建议慢慢下来的... - 放开!
I came down gradually... - Get away from me!
以前跟你玩儿得很愉快 但是现在我们的关系结束了
It was a thrill to recreate with you but now our association ends.
你给我带来的只有痛苦,贫穷
You have brought nothing but pain, penury
以及斗争
and strife into my days.
祝你万事顺利兴旺发达
I wish you good fortune in whatever avenue of life
你站在这儿就让人烦
you assault with your presence.
这是你的工钱
Here's your redundancy package.
不好意思,给你的是埃塞俄比亚的货币
Sorry it's in Phrenobian wooden dollars
但这都是你的错!
but that's largely your fault!
走!祝你好运,拜拜!
Now, good luck and goodbye!
你自己无法经营这个书店
You can't run the place on your own.
无论如何我会挣扎着活下去
I'll struggle on somehow.
不,我不接受你的道歉
No. I don't accept your apology.
再过三十年再说吧 把这个带走
Give it another 30 years. And take this with you.
伯纳 - 干嘛?
Bernard. - What?
你能出来一下吗? - 我很冷
Do you want to come outside? - I'm cold.
我身患冻疮,蹄叉腐疽,还耳鸣!
I have got chilblains, tinnitus and thrush!
如果你想打架,进来打!
If you want to fight, come inside.
(巨人书店)
(Maniacal giggling)
(Simian gibbering)
噪音,噪-噪-噪-噪-噪音!
The noise. Th-th-th-th-the noise!
但-但-但-但-但-但-但是我找到了
B-b-b-b-b-b-but found it.
找到了!找到了!
Found it! I found it!
曼尼,你能自己照看书店一段时间吗?
Manny, could you look after the shop by yourself for a while?
没问题 - 你要去干什么?
Sure. - What are you going to do?
我要去度假
I am going on holiday.