"You waft through me like a summer's breeze
这个星期二 我能过来吗?
"Can I come round Tuesday, please?"
我知道 遭透了!
I know. Terrible!
我明白
I know.
尽管酒很不错
The wine's nice, though.
(Thunderous grinding)
只要一个壁脚板的闩子
Just a skirting board bolt.
看起来墙现在是不会动了 不像以前一样了
Won't look like it's moving now. Not that it ever did, mind.
太好了 谢谢
Great, thanks.
这个...另外一个问题...
This... other problem...
什么? - 有关床的那个问题
Sorry? - The difficulty with the bed.
哦 没事了 床很好 我喜欢我的床
Oh, no, the bed's fine. I love my bed.
我们谈过床的问题
We talked about the bed.
哦 没有 没有 不是的
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no.
你肯定是再说另外人吧
You must be thinking about someone else.
今天天很热 你热昏了头 肯定
It's been hot today, and that can play tricks with your mind.
但是...
But...
我帮你把墙移过去了
I moved the wall back for you.
别傻了 墙从来都没有移过
Don't be silly. The wall never moved.
你说过 - 是的...
You said. - Yeah...
如果厕所堵了 我会打电♥话♥给你的
Call you next time the toilet's blocked.
恩...恩 恩! 好冷啊 好冷啊
Er... Brrr! Brrrrr! Cold, cold.
恩! 冻死了
Brrr, brrrr! Cold.
没用啊!
Not working!
86度了! 86度了!
86! 86 degrees!
用意念来控制 想想冷的东西!
Use the power of the mind. Think of cold things!
哦 不要 一场大风雪!
Oh, no! A blizzard!
(Arctic wind noises)
我想要一本 谭伯克利普斯
I'd like a copy of Tempocalypse, please.
走开! 走开! 刺骨的风阿 这里很危险!
Go! Go away! Icy winds! Dangerous here!
快走吧 - 请给我那本书吧
Go! - Please, go on.
哦 好的
Oh, all right.
怎么搞得? 书都到哪里去了?
What? Where are the books?
(Low roar)
Oooh. (Puffs)
(Snarling)
(Bell rings)
(Snarling, sniggering)
(Bell ringing)
(Man screaming)
再见!
Bye, then!
滚开!
Piss off!
你好!
(Accordion chirps) - Hello!
给你来首小夜曲 我不会弹吉他
Come to serenade you. I can't play guitar.
这个手风琴我也不会拉 但是没那么明显看出来
I can't play this either but it might be less obvious.
如果你渴求我...
So if you could look wistful...
不用了 谢谢 再见 - 你要去哪里
No, thanks. Goodbye. - Where are you going?
别的地方
Somewhere else.
我受够了 房♥间一会儿小 一会儿大的
I've had enough. The flat's small, then it's huge,
现在成了一个堆满花和巧克力的壁橱
now it's a closet full of flowers and truffles.
我对你不感兴趣 行了吗? - 但是...
I am not interested. OK? - But-but...
死了心吧! - 不!
Get lost! - No, no!
我的夏季女朋友是不发脾气的
My summer girlfriend doesn't get angry.
我们坐在的士里 绕着科茨沃尔德开行的时候你微笑的
You laugh as we cycle around the Cotswolds in a taxi.
你把樱桃从馅饼上掸下来 就像尼布斯阿姨那样
You flick the cherry off the pie just like Auntie Nibbs did.
什么?
What?
神经病
Freak.
站住!
Stop!
伯纳 - 站住! 她触犯法律了
Bernard. - Stop! She's breaking the law!
算了吧 她从来都不是你的女朋友
Forget it. She was never your girlfriend.
你是热昏了头了
It's just the heat playing tricks with your mind.
我的头脑没毛病
There's nothing wrong with my mind!
你背着小风琴
You're wearing an accordion.
(Squawks)
(Banging, accordion honking)
这整件事情... 我们是老朋友了
Listen, this whole thing, we're old friends.
你不觉得我们现在是时候承认...
Don't you think it's about time now that we admitted
其实我们被对方深深吸引?
that we're hugely attracted to one another?
只是这个暑假而已
Just for the summer.
不要 我不这么觉得 我觉得我们应该多等等
No, I don't. I think we should wait a bit.
要等到什么时候? 阿?
Till when? Yeah?
恩... 什么时候?
Mmm... when?
等到我们其中的一个死了吧
Until at least one of us is dead?
我们一起去喝东西吧 - 好 但是不要去书店
Let's get a drink, then. - OK. But not at the shop.
我不想听曼尼抱怨天气有多热了
I don't want to hear how hot Manny is.
他把那种情况叫什么来着
What was the name he made up for that condition?
我不知道 反正都是胡说八道的
I don't know. Some nonsense.
布莱克综合症 布蓝综合症 这类的废话吧
Blake's syndrome, Blaine's syndrome, some rubbish.
(# Eerie music)
(Metallic banging)
Yaaaaah!
(Roars)
可怜的家伙
Poor bloke.
戴夫综合症
Dave's syndrome.