(Grinding, whirring, banging)
他们在修什么呀,吵死了!
What are they building? The noise!
他们很快就会完工的 星期天就安静了
They'll finish soon, we'll have a quiet Sunday.
(Loud grinding)
天哪 - 假装听不见吧
Jesus. - We'll just have to blank it out.
你好,嗯,您能帮我查本书吗?
Hi. Hi. Erm, I was wondering if you could do a book search for me?
我想找一本舒伯特的传记
I'm looking for a biography of Schubert.
你能帮我找出来吗,我在这儿等着
So if you could hunt it up for me, I'll wait here.
你们提供哪种咖啡呢?
What kind of coffee do you do?
这是书店,不提供咖啡
This is a book shop, we don't do coffee.
其他书店都提供啊 - 听着,你...
The other book shops do. - Listen, you...
(Drowned out by grinding)
你说的查书是怎么一回事?
This Schubert, this book search, how does it work?
你知道,就是你只要...然后它就出来了
Well, you know. You just... and it pops up.
我们这儿的方法不太一样...
We've a different sort of...
来这儿
here.
跪下!
Get on your knees.
趴在地上
Put your hands on the floor.
从你跪着的地方到那个角落 是我们的音乐区
From where you are now to that far corner is our music section.
还混着些航♥空♥,植物学和妊娠方面的书 谁知道呢
It's a bit mixed up with aviation, botany and pregnancy.
找啊!
Search! - (Thunderous grinding)
就是这个声音把顾客赶跑了
That is the kind of thing that is going to put customers off.
快去看要吵到什么时候!
(Grinding resumes) - Go and see when the noise will stop!
如何啊?
(Grinding stops) - Well?
(Grinding) - (Drowned out)
什么?
(Grinding stops) - What?
(Drowned out by grinding)
等等!
Just wait!
(Grinding stops)
(Grinding resumes)
那么他怎么说的?
So what did he say?
他说吃午饭时会停一下 下午继续,到明天会更吵
He'll start again after lunch, it'll get worse tomorrow.
他们吵醒你了? - 7点,当时我正在练太极。
They wake you? - Seven o'clock. I was doing my t'ai chi.
事实上杀死一个建筑工并不违法
It's not actually illegal to kill a builder.
嘿嘿嘿!今天星期天对吧?
Hey, hey, hey! It's Sunday, right?
没错 - 我们又想离开那屋子
Yes. - And we want to get away?
对 - 不如我们...
Yes. - Why don't we...
去公园?
go to the park?
这种建议也值得你“嘿嘿嘿”?
Did that suggestion deserve the preface "Hey, hey, hey"?
看电影呢? - 来看看
What about the cinema? - Let's see.
好,这个如何?
OK, how about this?
“《蓬蓬头》 桑德拉·布洛克”
"Bouffant. Sandra Bullock sets up a tiny hairdresser's
“在一战战壕中办起一个 小小发型屋”
"in the trenches of the First World War."
不行! - 还有什么?
No. - What else?
这个,《回归》
Here we go - "Regression.
“理查·基尔自杀后回到过去
"Richard Gere kills himself to go into the past
“去拯救儿时的自己 这样他就能长大后自杀
"to rescue himself as a child so he can grow up to kill himself
“去拯救儿时的自己 这样他就能...
"to rescue himself as a child so he can..."
不行! - 肯定还有别的
No! - There must be something else.
这个呢?
What's this?
“马特·达蒙的《蓝调》 本·阿弗莱特的《小小司机》”
"Blue Tunes. Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Minnie Driver."
我讨厌她(本·阿弗莱特是男的...) - “爱抱怨的李奥纳多·布鲁”
I hate her. - "Grouchy Leonard Blue
“和笨蛋胡子店员丹尼一起 经营着一家二手唱片店”
"runs a record shop with halfwit moustachioed assistant Danny."
Ha!
“当他们和神经质的邻居潘在一起时”
"When they team up with neurotic neighbour Pam
“笑料百出”
"things become a riot of laughs."
他们从哪儿弄得这些垃圾? 小孩儿都可以...
Where do they get this crap? A child could...
他们把我们当白♥痴♥呢 - 傻子
They think we're idiots. - Wankers.
他们都自以为了不起
They all think they're great.
我们得干点儿什么
(Sighs) We have to do something.
呃,请给我来和往常一样的
Er, the usual, please.
你常要的是什么? - 不知道,我还没决定呢
What is your usual? - I haven't decided yet.
我就是喜欢这种感觉
I quite like the idea of asking for the usual.
好了,回去吧 他应该走了,现在是午饭时间
Come on, let's get back. He must be gone, it's lunch.
和往常一样
The usual.
(用美式发音)喂,请给我和往常一样的
(American accent) Hey, the usual, please.
呃,要我常要的
Er, usual, please.
(波兰式发音)我能要和往常一样的吗?
(Posh accent) Can I have the usual? Usual, please.
(Whirring and banging)
我们必须做点什么!
We have to do something!
星期天的午餐就出去吃吧
Let's go out for Sunday lunch.
好啊 - 哪儿?什么时候?
All right. - Where? Where?
有个新地方,很时兴 叫做“停尸房♥”
There's this new place, very in - The Mortuary.
没有蔬菜 吃的全是摆在小的墓碑上的死动物
No vegetables, everything's dead animals on little headstones.
干嘛非要这么新奇的玩意儿?
Why does it have to be fancy?
我只想吃香肠,酒 再来点儿蛋糕
I just want sausage, mash and a bit of cake.
而不是糖炸的昆虫和躺在棺材里的驴
Not twigs fried in honey or a donkey in a coffin.
就去那个卖♥♥鸡那些东西的地方吃
Let's go to that place that does chicken and things.
好,啊,我们穿什么? - 什么?
OK. Oh, what shall we wear? - Excuse me?
是个什么样的地方? - 一家餐馆
What sort of place is it? - A restaurant.
我们该穿正式点还是随便点? - 你们可以把衣服上下里外都反着穿
Shall we dress up or down? - You can dress upside down, inside out,
还不是像猪一样吃意大利面
you'll still eat your spaghetti like a pig.
可以去吃午饭了吗? - 等一下
Can we just go to lunch? - Give us a minute,
我得去拿隐性眼镜
I have to get my contact lenses.
(Banging)
(施工通知:装♥修♥2星期)
伯...伯-伯-伯-伯-伯-伯-伯...
Ber... Ber-Ber-Ber-Ber-Ber-Ber-Ber...
治好她,行吗?
Fix her, will you?
伯-伯-伯纳,他们要在隔壁施工两个礼拜 外面贴着呢,我们不能呆在这儿
Ber-Ber-Bernard, they're building for two weeks, there's a sign. We can't stay.
一会儿我就搞定他们
(Grinding) - I'll sort them out later.
你要怎么做? - 你能做什么?
What are you gonna do? - What can you do?
我要做什么? 我给委员会写信
I'll write to the council.
你信中要说什么? - 我要说:“亲爱的委员会...”
What are you gonna say? - I'll say, "Dear Council...
“请不要在后两个礼拜内 在我们隔壁施工”
"Please don't build beside us for the next two weeks."
如果信不管用呢? - 对啊,那你要怎么办?
What if that doesn't work? - Yeah, what are you gonna do?
想知道我要怎么做吗? - 想
Wanna know what I'll do? - Yeah.
我会...喝个烂醉然后吼你们!
I will... drink heavily and shout at you!
但我听不到,因我到时会在美国
(Grinding) - But I won't hear cos I'll be in Drillsville!
那我还是会写信给你!
Then I'll write to you as well!
我们得离开这儿
(Grinding stops) - We'll have to go away.
太好了,这是放假的好理由
It's perfect, it's a good excuse to have a holiday.
对吧,我们都需要一些变化
Come on, we all need a change. - (Grinding)
我们哪儿也不去!
We're not going anywhere!
这儿会像地狱一样的 - 我不去度什么假
This place'll be hell. - I am not going on holiday.
等等
Wait. - (Grinding stops)
看,看
Look, look.
这是什么? - 我旅行的照片
What's this? - Photos of my trip.
哦,真美,是巴厘岛?
Ooh, it's lovely. Is it Bali?
毛里求斯,怎样?怎样? - 什么怎样?
Mauritius. Well? Well? - What?
还不是和所有假期照片一样
They're like any holiday photographs,
所有人眯着眼儿站着 都没意识到他们有多胖
people stood about squinting who didn't realise they were that fat.
这是我们在一家餐馆外照的 这个呢,是我们在一家旅馆外照的
That's us outside a restaurant. And that's us outside a hotel.
哇噢!变得真快!
Whoo! What a transformation!
哦,还有,这是埃迪 他负责看地图
Oh, and - ha - that's Eddie, he was our map reader,
他拥有一家画廊 但是,呃,他住在肯特
he's a gallery owner but, er, he lives in Kent.
我们整个队就他一个会看地图
This is the only one of the whole group.
这可能是我一生中为数不多的 真正快乐的日子
Probably one of the few times in my life when I've been truly happy.
你给我看这些干什么 我又不认识这些人
Why are you showing me these? I don't know these people.
这张照片对我的唯一用处就是
The only use this photograph would be to me
如果我是一个职业杀手 有人让我去杀这个埃迪
would be if I was a hit man and somebody asked me to kill Eddie,
这个来自特兰特的画廊老板
the gallery owner from Trent.
是肯特 - 我管它是哪儿!
Kent. - I don't care!
我不去 - 好
I'm not going. - Fine.
我们去,你就呆在这儿吧 让你脑子被钻成碎片
We'll go. You stay and get your head drilled to bits.
我们去海滩上享受日光浴,看书 喝点儿小酒
We are going to sunbathe, read, and have silly drinks on a beach.
去海滩?不!我想去不知名的
Beach? No! I want the unknown -
神秘陌生的地方,有蛇,有丛林
mystery, strange places, snakes, jungle.
曼尼,我可不会在一个蛇窟度过我的假期
Manny, I am not going to spend my holiday in a snake pit.
闭嘴,通知贴在哪儿? - 外面
Shut up. Where's this sign? - Outside.
肯定有地方既有丛林又有海滩
There must be somewhere that has jungle AND beach.
你到底想在丛林里干嘛?
What do you do in there, anyway, in a jungle?
啊,试试在丛林里一天能走多少里
Well, you see how many miles you can walk in a day.
嗯,但是会很热 你肯定会脱水的
Yeah, but the heat - you must get so dehydrated.
是啊,不过,在紧急时刻 通常可以喝自己的尿
Yeah, well, in a tight spot you can always drink your own urine.
是...但还有昆虫呢 你怎么洗澡呢?
Yeah, but what about the insects? And how do you wash?
如果你都能靠嘘嘘来解决饮水问题 洗澡就不是什么大事儿了