我要那本书剩下的部分 这里是50便士
I have to have the rest of that book. Here's that 50p.
(Sighs)
Hmm. Hmm. Hmm.
我在想50镑
I was thinking ?5.
什么? - 好, 听你的, 25镑吧
What? - No, you're right. 25.
这真是不公平
This is totally unfair.
Mmm. Mmm.
你刚才所做的违反了 我们的顾客准则承诺条例(CCPP)
What you did contravenes our Customer Code Promise Pledge.
什么? - 如果我们要成为名店
What? - If we're gonna compete,
我们必须根据条例提供服务
we must offer equal service.
所以我们才定了CCPP - 哦, 我们定了, 有吗 ?
That's why we made the CCPP. - Oh, we did, did we?
我起草的时候,你正在服务顾客
You were helping a customer at the time.
那个红头发的家伙 一直叫你本,因为你的牌子
The fellow with the red hair, kept calling you Bern cos of your badge.
很有趣, 本
That's quite funny, actually. Bern.
第一 顾客不仅仅总是对的
One - the customer is not only always right,
他或者她在店里逗留也是有趣的
he or she is also fun to be around.
迎合他们明智的选择 笑他们所说的笑话
Remark on their wise choices and laugh at their jokes.
如果你碰巧穿着低胸的衣服
If you happen to be wearing a top of lower cut than usual,
不会有坏影响 - 不能说没有效果
well, no harm done. - Can't say it's not working.
第二 如果你的头不痛,多笑笑
Two - if the sides of your head don't hurt, smile more.
对了. 多笑笑, 多笑笑...
Yes. More, more...
不, 这看上去太恶心 缓一点, 这就对了
No, that looks nasty. Take it down. That's it.
管理层需和员工开常规会议
The management should have regular meetings with the staff
听取员工的抱怨
to sound out any grievances.
好吗? - 好
How's it going? - Fine.
很好, 会议结束
Good. Meeting over.
哦, 你走光了
Oh, look, you've popped out. - (Snap)
(Gasping, stammering)
你明天做什么 - 没有计划
What are you doing tomorrow? - Nothing planned.
马丁娜要搬到新公♥寓♥去 她需要一点帮助
Martina's moving into a new flat and she needs a bit of help
我们没有人有车 - 哦, 不, 不能这样
and none of us have a car. - Oh, no, no. I couldn't.
我可以帮忙,没问题
I'll help, no problem. - Ta, ta.
然后我要去福克斯通拿些火腿
After that, there's some ham I need to pick up from Folkestone.
很多火腿 - 福克斯通?
Lots of ham. - Folkestone?
当然, 我会载你去
S-Sure, I'll take you, yeah.
万岁!
Hooray!
伯纳, 看到那个拿着卡布基诺的人吗?
Bernard, see that bloke with the cappuccino?
我卖♥♥给他一本尤里西斯, 尤里西斯指南 和一本尤里西斯指南口袋本
I sold him Ulysses, a Ulysses guide and a handbook to the Ulysses guide.
我可以拿颗星吗,拜托?
Can I have a star, please?
你...可以拿... 你要多少
You... can have... as many stars
就可以...拿多少
as you... like
因为我不想这样下去了
because I'm not doing this any more.
我不要这么多人在店里, 烦死了 如果我们不再定书
I want less people in the shop. If we're not reordering books,
就只是煮牛奶做邦布基诺
we're steaming milk for the bambaccinos.
变得像大街上的连锁店
We're like a high-street chain.
他们不尊重我们 因为我们提供所有东西
They don't respect us because we've given them everything.
等一下...
Wait a minute...
他们去哪里? 我们做什么了?
Where did they go? What did we do?
12:45,他们去吃东西了
It's 12:45, they're getting food.
我们的咖啡不够吗?
Is our coffee not enough?
你不要这里太多人 - 不要扭曲我的话
You wanted less people here. - Don't twist my words.
你说 "不要店里那么多人"
You said "less people in the shop".
不能让他们离开 我们提供食物,午餐和晚餐
We can't let them leave. We can feed them. Lunch and dinner.
我们建造游泳池,健身房♥!
And we'll build a pool. And a gym!
埃及风格的娱乐场 不,那太夸张
And an Egyptian-style casino. No, that's a bit much.
但是如果他们要吃 他们整天留在这里买♥♥书
But if they could eat, they'd stay and buy books all day.
从现在开始 我们提供全套餐馆服务
From now on, we run a full restaurant service.
你在萨伽书店的朋友这样做吗 我可不这么认为
Do your friends at Saga Books do that, huh? I don't think so.
我们不能提供餐馆服务 - 我们当然可以
We can't run a restaurant. - Course we can.
因为从现在开始, 我们看的唯一星星 会是邓洛普干酪星!
Because from now on, the only stars we'll be looking at will be Dunlop stars!
米其林星 - 也一样!
Michelin stars. - Them as well!
(Laughter)
哦, 我很累, 奶奶 我可以喝杯冷饮吗?
Oh, I'm tired, Grandma. Can I have a cold drink, please?
哦, 弗兰, 你所需要的是杯热豆茶
Oh, Fran, what you need is some hot bean tea, eh?
(Chuckling)
很抱歉我不能帮忙搬火腿 那会弄乱我的头发
I'm sorry I couldn't help with the hams but it musses up my hair.
我想我要回家,休息休息
I, uh, I think I'll go home, get to bed.
好的, 休息, 弗兰 周六你要送格雷果去医院
Yes, rest, Fran. Then on Saturday you'll take Gregor to the hospital.
那个医院有点远, 在阿伯丁
It's a little out of the way - Aberdeen.
不, 不, 我办不到
Oh, no, no, I can't.
只要一会会, 或许两♥会♥会
Take a jiffy, maybe two little jiffies.
我不能, 因为我...
I can't, because I'm...
我要演讲, 在伦敦经济学院
I'm giving a talk. At the London School of Economics.
而且, 我要洗个澡
And also, I have to have a bath.
让我解释, 弗兰
Let me explain, Fran.
家庭的每个成员就像是这豆子
Any one member of the family is like this bean.
但是整个家庭紧密团结 就是香肠
But the family is tightly bound, like this sausage.
如果一个成员不能帮助家庭
And if one member does not help the family,
那...
well...
星期六, 你开车
Saturday, you drive.
买♥♥到龙虾了吗?
Have you got the lobsters?
放在锅子里
Put them in the pot.
做什么呢? - 我们标志性的菜 -豪华派
What's it gonna be? - Our signature dish - luxury pie.
食物之王
The food of kings.
巧克力糖, 番红花
Truffles, saffron,
鱼子酱...香槟
caviar... and champagne.
浇均匀, 浇均匀
Drizzle it, drizzle it.
(Sniffing deeply)
Mmmmm.
够了, 好了, 开胃菜好了
Rich. OK, starter's done.
现在开始主菜了
Now for the mains. - (Scampering)
食物吸引了这些生物 他们越来越大了
The food's attracting those creatures. They've got bigger.
看, 他在吃洋葱!
Look, he's got an onion!
所有最棒的厨房♥都是脏的,生命的象征 你切大蒜
All the best kitchens are dirty. Slice the garlic.
这里太多生命了,他们越来越大
They're getting huge.
不久我们就可以给他们装上鞍 骑到城里去
We'll soon be able to saddle 'em up and ride into town.
我还不太同意开餐馆
I'm not totally convinced we should open as a restaurant
如果这样做 -我不完全确信
and if we do - and I'm not entirely sure -
我不认为我们今晚能开张
I don't think we should open tonight.
闭嘴, 我在做奶油肉汁
Shut up. I'm trying to make cr鑝e br鹟閑.
你一定要喝那么多吗?
Must you drink so much?
当然,不然我们怎么会有空瓶子装蜡烛
How else will we get candles in empty wine bottles?
这里有两瓶给你, 喝光它
Here's two for you, get stuck in.
你为什么说英语? 我的厨房♥只能有法国人
Why are you talking in English? Only French in my kitchen.
没其它事了(前半句法语)
Il n'y a pas d'anything else. - (Creatures grunting)
婊♥子♥!(法语)
Putain!
我的吧
Mine, I think.
我有麻烦了, 我需要些建议 - 等下
I'm in trouble, I need advice. - Hang on.
好 - 我找到的那家子
Right. - That family I found.
我见到了他们, 成为他们之中一员 我要摆脱他们
I met them, became one of them and I want to get rid of them.
好的
Right.
是你给我带来的麻烦 那信息先生,我要怎么才能摆脱呢?
And you got me into it. So Mr Information Man, how do I get out?
OK. 这样吧
OK. What about this?
弗兰! - 车怎么了?
Fran! - How's the car?
不能再好了
Never better.
哦, 茶
Ooh, tea.
(AII gasping)
哦! 我的右手, 太糟了
Oh! My right hand, how awful.
哦, 我要弥补 我要唱Tishtayan国歌♥
Oh, I'll make it up to you, by singing the Tishtayan national anthem.
我一直在练习
I've been practising it.
Ahem.
(# Sings deeply and off-key)
不,不, 那是Athbekistan国家圣歌♥
No, no, that's the Athbekistan national anthem -
它嘲笑我们国家的核设施
that verse mocks our country's nuclear power facilities.
你们要和我脱离关系是吗
Well, you'll have to disown me now, won't you?
有雅特车的人可以用右手喝茶 随便唱什么歌♥
People with Astras can drink with their right hand and sing whatever they like.
数世纪以来一直是这样的
That's how it's been for centuries.
我们原谅你
So, we forgive you.
我们开车去城里吃上掌肉庆祝
Let's celebrate with a drive around town and an up-slap meal.
东西在哪里? - 在东西上面!
Where's the thing? - On top of the thing!
牛奶冻总是不好弄
Blancmange is always so fiddly.
这是什么,美食总是堆成塔状 那是什么?
Gourmet food is always presented in little towers. What's that?
汤 - 把它堆成塔状
Soup. - Well, get it in a tower.
你是厨师, 你要负责 给我看你的手
You're a cook, you have to commit. Show me your hands.
厨师手上都有烧伤
Cooks have burns.
我们是厨师