Mini medleys of chicken with summer berries.
你知道我讨厌学生餐
You know I hate student food.
那是开胃菜,然后是炖阿根廷羊羔肉
To start, and then daube of Argentinian lamb
配加有血根、块芹菜糊 和墨西哥调料的肉汁汤
with a julienne of red roots, celeriac mash and salsa verde.
我猜你忘了买♥♥些廉价的葡萄酒
I bet you forgot to buy the plonk.
我们喝塔维尔酒 (法国南部产的一种优质玫瑰红葡萄酒)
The wines will be a Tavel, followed by Primitiva or Navarra.
然后你可以在普瑞米迪瓦和那瓦拉 (皆产至西班牙)中选一种
很好,我现在就想喝一杯
Well, I want a drink now!
这里是你那两升西班牙防冻剂
There's the two litres of your Spanish antifreeze.
你想吃食时通知我一下
Let me know when you want your food chewed.
我会等你装好牙齿的,亲爱的 - 别这样
I'll wait till you put your teeth in, dear. - Don't start...
哦,真美好,不是吗?
Oh, isn't this nice?
那些奇奇怪怪颜色的东西是什么?
What were those funny-coloured things?
蔬菜
Vegetables.
你知道我对蔬菜过敏,你想杀了我吗?
You know I'm allergic to vegetables. You are trying to kill me.
请原谅
Excuse me.
他到底在搞什么?
(Slams plates down) - What's the matter with him?
他的能量中心有些偏离航道了
His energy centres are misaligned.
哦,上帝 - 你会这么想是因为…
Oh, Christ! - And you're feeling like this because...
我会这么想是因为他只顾自己 从来不考虑其他人
I feel like this because he never thinks of anyone but himself.
弗兰,我给你准备了些东西 - 哦,曼尼
Fran, I've made something for you. - Oh, Manny.
你的最爱,莱姆酒巧克力
It's your favourite - rum and chocolate.
哦,是的,吻吧,吻吧,厄~
Oh... - Oh, yes, kissy-kissy. Ugh.
我真的不能吃
I can't really have any.
我不再碰任何兴♥奋♥剂♥了 - 哦,看看你
I'm avoiding all stimulants. - Oh, listen to you!
你变成他们中的一员了,去了那一个阵营
You're becoming one of them, going to the other side.
那片凉鞋族、超能力者和酸奶狂人的乐土
The land of sandals, spoon-benders and yogurt-fanciers.
他们总在放屁因为不知道要怎么笑
Everybody farts a lot because they don't know how to laugh.
每个人都需要冥想
Everyone should meditate.
哦,来吧,这样我们就能做些豆腐
Oh, let's, then we can all make some tofu
喂那些住在冷库里的海豚了
for the dolphins who live in the fridge.
弗兰正试着改善自己的生活状态 你可以说你支持她
Fran is trying to improve her life, you could support her.
垃圾。就好像那套弗洛伊德 你要怎么给那堆垃圾标价?
It's shite. Like the Freud. How did you price that rubbish?
我没有标价,因为我一直在煮饭
I didn't. I was... (Kicks table)... cooking!
把所有的损害背部的工作留给我 对你来说还真是方便
How very convenient to leave all the back-breaking labour to me.
瑜伽,弗洛伊德
Yoga. Freud. (Scoffs)
弗兰,我要和你谈谈
Fran, I need to talk to you.
他像对待小孩那样对我。我受不了了
He treats me like a child. I can't cope.
他吃光了所有的糖,他说那些糖 会使我的头发掉光
He eats all the sweets, he says they'll make my hair fall out.
我在床底下发现了一个婴儿监视器
I found a baby monitor under my bed.
我们这就解决它 - 要怎么做?
We'll sort it out right now. - What will we do?
闭上眼睛 - 天,弗兰…
Close your eyes. - God, Fran...
不要睁开。深呼吸
(Fran) And keep them closed. Take a deep breath.
伸出舌头,并且摇头
Stick out your tongue and roll your head.
Ahhh-uhhh.
Bluhhh...
“逆向对抗社会病态人格者的精神病理分♥析♥”
"The psychopathology of the inverted sociopath."
(Continues droning)
他就是这样的
This is all about him.
癫狂
Mania.
放松,现在曲臂
And relax. Now fold your arms.
轻轻地摇动手臂
And sway them gently.
就是这样
That's it.
恋母情结
Mother complex.
他几乎都符合了
He's got the lot!
好的,现在抬起头来
OK, and raise your head...
睁开双眼
and open your eyes.
现在感觉好些了吗? - 是的
Now, doesn't that feel better? - Yes.
但是他变得难以理喻了,看 他什么也没给我们留下
But he's becoming impossible. Look, he hasn't left anything for us.
(Belches)
(# Whistling merrily)
早饭! - 什么?
Breakfast! - What?
嗷——
Ow! (Groaning)
怎么了?出了什么事了?
What's happened? What is it? - (Stammering)
忍♥一下
Hang on. - (Screams)
这个…嗯,维生素C?
Take that one, oh, erm... Vitamin C?
鼻腔喷♥剂♥?
Ow! - Nasal spray?
杀真菌剂?
Fungicide.
这是什么?
What's this?
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do that?
这样你就用得着毛巾了 - 哦,你疯了
So you could use the towel. - Oh, you're insane.
出去
Get out.
果酱
Jam.
弗洛伊德说和你待在一个房♥间里也是危险的
According to Freud it's dangerous even to be in the same room as you.
我们应该把餐具都换成塑料的
We'll have to replace all our cutlery with plastic.
然后把你抓去电疗
And then I want to get you electronically tagged.
伯纳,请把黄油递给我
Bernard, pass the butter, please.
这个? - 不,那个
This? - No, that.
你说什么? - 我说:“不,那个”
What did you say? - I said, "No, that."
你说的是“不,爸爸”
You said, "No, Dad."
又符合一条,使思想感情具体化
There you go again, projecting.
我真后悔买♥♥了这套愚蠢的书,我没有那么做
I wish I'd never bought the stupid books. I'm not projecting.
我从没见过这么形象生动的情感展示
I've never seen such projecting.
就好像在带有杜比环绕声的立体声宽银幕 电影院里看到的一样
It's in CinemaScope with Dolby Surround.
你神志不清了,你应该去看病
You're deranged. You need help.
我很正常 - 正常?
I'm normal. - Normal?
有哪个成人在鸡蛋上画小人?
What other grown man makes soldiers for his runny egg
然后授予他们军衔
and then divides them into rank?
只是为了好玩 - 是吗?
Just a bit of fun. - Yeah?
那么我可以吃了这个罗 - 别碰我的上校
So I can eat this one? - Don't touch the colonel!
没有他其他人会军心大乱
It'll upset the rest of the men.
去看心理医生吧,你这个疯子
Call a shrink, you're nuts.
带上你那一排小士兵
And so is your whole platoon.
吸气
(# New age)
(Eva) Breathe in. - (Laboured rasp)
呼气
And breathe out. - (Heavy rasp)
好了,下来吧
And come down. (Exhales deeply)
举起双手,说“你好”
And then raise your hands up and say, "Hello!"
对着太阳说 - 你好,太阳
To the sun. - (Strained) Hello, sun.
不是真的要说出来 - 根本没有太阳嘛
You don't actually say it. - It's not even sunny.
(Exhales sharply)
嘿
Hey...
你想要点土司面包吗?
do you fancy some toast?
小麦是毒药
Wheat is poison.
真不敢相信你竟然吃了巧克力
I can't believe you had chocolate.
你没有碰肉食吧?
You didn't have meat, did you?
不,不,不,不
No! No, no, no, no.
嗯,只吃了一丁点鸡肉
Well, just a little bit of chicken.
还有一点点肥羊肉
And a few specks of lamb.
弗兰,我们要纠正你的错误
Fran, we're going to have to fix you.
你的灵轮(瑜伽术语,被认为是 主宰生命的活力核心)会堵住的
Your chakras will be all clogged.
伊文,你…
(Inhales sharply) - Eva, do you, erm...
会不会感到无聊…
do you ever get a bit bored... - (Exhales sharply)
嗯…总是感觉这么完美
...erm... f-feeling this good all the time?
我会当作没听见这个问题
I'm going to ignore that.
你身体里的毒素让你这么想 来吧,让我聚集你的“阳”
That's the toxins in you talking. Come on, I'll centre your yang.
啊,对了,来点特别小点怎么样?
Ah, right. How about a special treat?
又是那些个胡萝卜?
Is it that carrot thing again?
来吧,我也不是个扫兴的人
Come on. I'm not a total killjoy, you know.
你好好坐着,我这就给你弄些好吃的米糕来
You sit tight and I'll rustle us up some naughty rice cakes.
美味来了
Here we are. Yummy!
(# Humming cheerily)
(Chuckles)
(# Hums The Stripper)
(Stops humming)
你在做什么? - 给鸡脱皮
What are you doing? - Stripping the chicken.
为什么? - 我可以用它来做汤,沙拉还有三明治
What for? - I could make soup, salad, sandwiches.
还可以做条鸡皮领带,只是带起来会很难受 我们得叫些外买♥♥
Or a chicken cravat but it's just hassle. We'll get a takeaway.
用它可以做很多东西 - 那只是一只鸡
Loads I could do with this. - It's a chicken!
鸡就是这样了
Chicken is finite.
你生活的意义远大于此 想想如果什么人死了你该怎么办?
You've got to move on. What if somebody dies?
我想用这些鸡腿,这些鸡腿很棒 - 真恶心
I'll use the legs. It's thrifty. - It's disgusting.
Jeffreay Dahmer(美国系列杀手) 就是这么走上绝路的
This is how Jeffrey Dahmer and that lot get started.
你的生活停滞不前 到处都是装炸鸡的旧盒子
You can't let go. Old boxes of fried chicken lying around.
然后一个朋友说:“我要离开了”
Then a friend says, "I have to leave town," and...
然后…就亮出了把电锯
(Imitates chainsaw) Out with the Black & Decker.
他就变成一块块的掉在地上