(Mobile)
讨厌!讨厌!
Bugger. Bugger.
是的,是的,我就来,我就来
Yep, yep. I'm coming, I'm coming.
我就过去,好吗?
I'm coming, all right?
真是讨厌!
Pain in the arse!
你要去哪? - 我要去做瑜伽
Where are you off to? - I'm going to yoga.
哦,是吗?我时常想…
Oh, I've often wondered...
什么? - 闭嘴
What? - Don't start.
伊文唠叨了几个月了说我最近压力太大了 - 伊文知道什么压力
Eva says I'm stressed. - What does Eva know about stress?
她有三个小孩 - 我们都有三个小孩
She has three kids. - We've all got three kids.
至少她在试着改变 - 托尔(北欧神话中的雷神),继续干活
At least she's doing something. - Oi, Thor, get on with it.
我就去这一次,这样她就不会再提了 她实在是烦人
I'm only doing it once to shut her up.
拜,我得走了,迟到了。我总是迟到
I've got to go, I'm late. I'm always late.
香烟
Fags.
你干嘛动我的桌子?我的打火机呢?
W-Why have you moved everything on my desk? Where's my lighter?
账单,很多很多账单
Bills. Lots of bills.
我们的律师给她的律师去了封律师信 那个律师的律师为此给我们寄了张账单
Our solicitor sent her solicitor a letter and his solicitor is billing us for it.
你到底去不去煮咖啡 - 我们应该再进点书,这里什么好书也没有
Are you making coffee or not? - We need some decent stock.
够了,上帝他娘,去梳一梳你的头发
Stop, Mother of God, go and get your hair done!
热水器又坏了,那声音好像在生小孩一样
The boiler sounds like it's giving birth,
你还没有把百科全书从浴室里取出来
you still haven't taken your encyclopedias out of the bath.
我想要个百草园
I want a herb garden.
不要讨价还价,你到底怎么回事? 我的打火机呢?
What's the matter with you? Where's my lighter?
弗兰过来吃晚餐,我要煮饭、打扫、看店
Fran is coming to dinner, I have to cook, clean, run the shop,
掸灰、清理… - 请问
do the dusting, tidy... - Excuse me.
告诉我它在哪? - 请问…
Just tell me where it is. - Excuse me?
什么?什么? - 你有Adam Phillips的书吗? (当代英国儿童心理学家、评论家)
What? What? - Do you have any Adam Phillips?
我怎么知道?去公共书店找
How would I know? Go to a proper book shop.
听着,这么说不好听,但是我不是来讨羞辱的
Look, I didn't come in here to be insulted.
很好,要我羞辱你我还不乐意呢
Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you.
你知道,在另一个时空,我们可能会是兄弟
You know, in another life, maybe we could have been brothers,
在西西里经营一家小小的古怪的酒馆
running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily.
也许我们娶了一对当地的双胞胎姐妹
Maybe we would have married the local twins
而不是浪费时间在这个垃圾堆里
instead of wasting each other's time in this dump.
但是我们不在另一个时空,所以…
But it was not to be, so...
算了吧
hop it.
曼尼,我很冷静
Manny, I'm being calm,
我最后问你一次,我的…
I am asking you for the last time, where is my...
谁去买♥♥东西?我。谁来煮饭?我
Who does all the shopping? Me. All the cooking? Me.
谁购进存货?我
Who gets all the stock? Me.
谁为了你能吃上热腾腾的早饭而不吃早饭?我
Who went without so you had a hot breakfast? Me.
看,你的打火机在这,就在你的香烟旁边
Look, there is your lighter there, next to your cigarettes.
就在我整理过的桌子上 好好地吃你的培根卷吧
On the desk which I tidied earlier. Enjoy your bacon roll.
你为什么每次都把培根烤得那么卷?
Why do you always have to make the bacon so curly?
很好,就这样,我辞职
Right! That's it, I quit.
你每天都辞职一次 我现在出去静一静
You quit every day. I'm going out now for some peace.
我想等你半小时后想再回来工作的时候
I suggest when you reapply for the job in about half an hour
你就自己给自己面试一下好了
you do the interview yourself.
你该穿那件条纹西装,能够凸现你的屁♥股♥
Why not wear your pinstripe suit, the one that gives you a big arse?
你喜欢自己穿成那个样子
You like the look of yourself in that.
该死的每一天…
Every bloody day...
为什么我要在意?
(Door opens) - I don't know why I bother.
(Sighs deeply)
你对这些感兴趣吗?
You interested in these?
弗洛伊德?
Freud?
全集? - 耶,一堆垃圾,真的
Complete set? - Yeah. Load of rubbish, really.
就这样推销给我?想都别想
Don't try and push me.
保存得还不错
Condition OK.
略微磨损
Bit scuffed.
20镑
20 quid.
好吧… - 好,25镑,就这样了
That's fine... - All right, 25. That's it.
很好,都归你… - 30,35镑
Great, they're all yours... - 30. 35.
好吧,40镑,我只能出这个价了
All right, 40 is my final offer.
50镑,它们就值这么多
50 quid. That's all they're worth.
好吧!60镑,怎么样? - 太好了
All right! 60, yeah? - Great.
给你钱,然后…
Here's the money. And, er...
这里的10镑你拿去打的
here's a tenner for the taxi.
那个看上去不错
That looks good.
嘿,嘿 - 什么
Hey, hey! - What?
要点红酱吗?
Brown sauce?
(Birdsong)
我说得没错吧 - 真神奇
Told you so. - It's amazing.
我放松得不能再放松了,你都可以…
If I was any more relaxed you could just...
…把我倾倒进碗里了
(Mobile) ...pour me into a bowl.
看看你,一笑置之
Look at you smiling away.
看见没?
(Giggles) - See?
你不需要什么香烟啊,几加仑的酒啊 来放松自己
You don't need horrible cigarettes and gallons of booze just to feel normal.
我现在很放松? - 没错
Is this normal? - Yes!
就像我告诉你的那样
That's what I'm telling you.
你喝酒的时候完全就变了个人 咋咋呼呼的
You change when you drink, you're so loud.
你叼着烟坐在那,嘻嘻哈哈得 好像那些妓院里的人
You sit there with a fag, cackling like something out of a brothel.
天啊,我没有,太可怕了
God, I don't. How horrible.
你喝醉了的时候,你就会狂吃 又立誓…
And when you're drunk, the way you eat and swear...
突然间又哭泣起来,唱歌♥ 吻那些恶心巴拉的男人
Suddenly crying and then singing and kissing terrible men.
我知道,我知道,我表现得很糟
I know, I know, I'm awful.
我担心你哪天变得满嘴金牙
I worry you'll end up with a head full of gold teeth
在什么地方对着蔬菜货架狂吼
roaring over a vegetable stall someplace.
我没有那么… - 来我家,我教你下一部分的练习
I'm not that... - Come over for the next set of exercises.
我们可以弄些胡萝卜汁 - 胡萝卜汁!
We can have carrot juice. - Carrot juice!
什么?不,好的,我很乐意
What? No, yes, I'd love to.
没错,太好了 - 下次见
Definitely, great. - I'll see you then.
我从没对你提起过,但是那些烟和酒 弄得你身上一股味道
You know, I've never told you but all those fags and booze make you reek.
什么?真的? - 臭气熏天
What? D-Do I? - Stinky-poos.
不要再和那两个懒家伙抽烟喝酒了
No more smoking and drinking with those two layabouts.
不,不不,我不会了
No, no-no, I won't.
请问我可以…
Excuse me, can I get...?
你去哪了?我一直在打电♥话♥给你 曼尼快把我逼疯了
Where were you? I called you for ages. Manny is driving me nuts.
那是因为他全身经络紧张
That's because he's got pressure on his meridian lines.
什么?请问可以…?
Which...? Excuse me, c-could I...?
我身上有味道吗?
Do I smell or what?
没错,因为你体内填满了 那些对你有害的东西
(Sniffs) Yes, because you're full of things that are bad for you.
什么?听着,那让我很难过
What? Listen, he's making me miserable.
你会难过是因为你总是狂饮胡吃吸烟不止
You are miserable because you are always guzzling, gulping or puffing.
你怎么回事?我在说曼尼
What's wrong with you? I'm talking about Manny.
曼尼,那个和我住在一起的 “水果风暴”(一款游戏)
You know, the fruit storm I happen to live with.
我要杯喝的 - 你总是想要些什么
I want a drink. - You always want something.
在西♥藏♥,当他们想要点什么 你猜他们会怎么做?
In Tibet, if they want something, know what they do?
他们就施与些东西给别人 - 是吗?是吗?
They give something away. - Do they? Do they?
也许正是因为这个,他们成了 主导这个世界的力量
That must be why they're such a dominant global power.
请问!
Excuse me!
你要做的就是戒烟戒酒 我已经两个小时没碰这些东西了
You should stop smoking and drinking. I haven't had anything for two hours.
为什么? - 瑜伽
Why not? - Yoga.
别搞那些东西,书上说那个很危险
Don't mess around with that stuff. I read it's very dangerous.
那个很神奇,就好像你的血管 都沐浴在阳光里
It's amazing. It's like having sunshine in your veins.
又来了,Mary Poppins(儿童系列故事 Mary Poppins里的家庭教师)
Here we go, Mary Poppins.
人们污染自身的行为真是令人遗憾
It is a shame the way people pollute themselves.
我说你看看周围,都看到了什么?
I mean, look around you. Just look, what do you see?
我看见聪明而迷人的人们
I see intelligent, attractive people
他们吸烟喝酒,从不曾因此得病或死亡
who smoke and drink all the time and never get sick or die.
也不用忍♥受他们朋友的教训
Or bore the bollocks off their friends.
请…
Excuse...!
真是毫无意义。晚餐时再见 曼尼又作了顿大餐,很明显
This is pointless. I'll see you at dinner, which he is making a big deal out of.
你真是蛮不讲理,要达到内心的平静只有…
You are being irrational. The only way to inner peace...
不要再自作多情了
Stop talking goo.
唯一能让我感到内心平静的是 一颗大胡子追踪导弹
The only thing that will bring me inner peace is a beard-seeking missile.
(# Manny humming)
(Footsteps on stairs)
你想要杀了我吗?你把一箱书落在楼梯上了
Are you trying to kill me? You left a box of books on the stairs.
抱歉我买♥♥了一些能够卖♥♥得出去的书
Sorry I bought something that will actually sell.
什么,这是什么? - 弗洛伊德的全集
What? What is it? - Freud, complete works.
傻瓜,简直是浪费钱
Drivel. A waste of money.
那么你今晚准备了些什么恶心巴拉的东西?
So what kind of filth is spewing out of your hatch tonight?
迷你鸡杂配浆果