Mum's the word.
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
嗯 对不起 你看 问题是...
Er, sorry about that. See, the problem is...
你被威胁了 我们不能容忍♥
You're being bullied. Now, we can't have that.
交给我办吧 曼尼
Leave it to me, Manny.
很抱歉给你带来麻烦 格斯 - 不麻烦
Sorry to trouble you, Gus. - No trouble.
那个侏儒 他说什么了?
What did he say, the midget?
你不能叫他... - 他就是个侏儒 一个小侏儒
You mustn't call him... - He's a midget. A tiny midget.
他听到了怎么办? - 不会的 他的耳朵太小了!
What if he overheard? - He won't! His ears are too small!
他会把丹尼怎么办?
What's he gonna do about Danny?
会没事儿的 他会叫他放弃的
It'll be fine. He'll call him off.
你怎么知道? 他是个骗子
How do you know? He's a crook.
这样说吧 我们总能互相理解
Let's just say we've always understood one another.
给我拿点儿土耳其软糖来
Go get me some Turkish Delight.
牛根 我是格斯 把那个女孩辞了
Nugent, Gus. Get rid of the girl.
她欺凌弱小 又没礼貌
She's a bully, she's got no respect.
是的 还威胁别人
Yeah, threats and everything.
今天晚上不行 我要去看克隆那斯四重奏
I can't tonight, I'm going to see the Kronos Quartet.
很遗憾你要走了
我们会想你的 -- 胖子:)
祝你好运 -- 斑点男
你保重 -- 成天玩蛋蛋的恶心男
太不公平了 我做得多好啊
It's not fair, I was doing so well.
每个人都喜欢我 而且 他们每个人都这么可爱
Everybody loved me and they were all so lovely.
你都不知道 你在干什么 - 别打岔!
You didn't know what you were doing. - Don't interrupt!
我有权威 我曾经是... 某人
I had authority, I was... somebody.
你就不能跟格斯谈谈吗 拜托?
Can't you talk to Gus, please?
他已经帮了我们一个大忙 解决丹尼的事
He's already done us a big favour by sorting Danny out.
你在我跟他谈完之后 马上就被炒了 这... 太不公平了
It's unfortunate you got fired immediately after I... spoke to him.
但 事情会变好的
But everything's gonna be all right
会没事的 因为所有事 都非常非常好
and it'll be OK because it's all very, very good.
讨厌鬼 穿Gucci的小矮子
Dreadful people. The Gucci dwarf,
还有那个穿燕尾服的丹尼! 你不能这么教一个强盗
and that drongo Danny! You couldn't teach a thug like that.
伯纳 闭嘴
Bernard, shut up.
格斯 是个真正的黑社会 因为 他要用梯子才能撒尿
Gus was genuine underworld because he has to use a ladder to pee
但那个大号♥儿傻娃娃 - 伯纳 伯纳...
but that huge gonk! - Bernard, Bernard...
我希望 我能再见到他 因为 我能抓住他 就这样
I wish I could see him again cos I'd have him, like that.
我有点头晕了
I feel a bit woozy.
我经常在喊叫之前觉得有点头晕
I always get dizzy before the screams.
(Mouths)
在空气中充满内脏和肌肉之前
Before the air is full of gizzards and tendons.
头发 鲜血
The hair. The blood.
一秒钟就会过去
It'll pass in a mo.
之后 我会撕开你的...
And then I'm gonna rip your...
所以 你就是那个不会阅读的人 哈?
So you're the one who can't read, hm?
坐下 - 什么?
Sit down. - What?
我说 坐下!
I said sit down!
把那个蠢表情从你的脸上去掉
Take that silly look off your big head.
现在 我们来写一个A 对吧?
Now, we've drawn an A, haven't we?
这是什么?
What is it?
这是个... A
It's an... A.
我要去厕所 - 闭嘴
I wanna go to the toilet. - Shut up.
你要先会读这个才能去
Not until you can read this.
小猪上了公共汽车
Nibbly Pig Got On A Bus.
她在玩火 - 他还读不了"小猪"
She's playing with fire - he's not ready for Nibbly Pig.
这是给你的部分
Here's the divvy.
你能控制外边的情况 是吧?
Keep it down out there, would you?
开始 丹尼
Cue Danny.
"这是个事实 一个被普遍接受的事实
"It is a truth, universally acknowledged,
"每一个单身并拥有一笔财产的男人
"that a single man in possession of a good fortune
"都需要一个妻子"
"must be in want of a wife."