剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
I love that one, but, um, we'll have to see.
我可能要加班
I might need to stay late.
好吧 到时候告诉我
Okay. Just let me know.
嗯 回头见
Yeah. I'll see ya.
嗯 继续说吧
Yeah, so, go ahead.
你刚刚说到一辆小货车
Something about a minivan?
-金 -吉米 你干...
- Kim. - Jimmy, what are you...
我要给你看点东西
There's something I got to show you.
离这里就三个街区
It's just three blocks from here.
听着 我...
Look, I...
我知道你赶着去上班
I know you got to get to work.
这只会耽误你几分钟
This will only take a couple minutes. Please.
开车吧
D-drive.
如果我们赶紧出发 马上就能搞定
If we go right now, it'll be over like that.
往哪边走
Which way?
右转
Take a right.
-就停到那边 -白色的那幢吗
- There. Right there. - The white one?
是的 就是那幢
Yeah. That one right there.
吉米 我们不买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Jimmy, we're not buying a house.
也许今天不会买♥♥ 但看看也无妨啊
Maybe not today, but it doesn't hurt to look, does it?
我一个星期前开车经过这里 我只是有些好奇
I drove by this place like a week ago, and I'm curious.
你难道不想看看吗
Aren't you, just a little?
多大的空间啊
Look at all that space.
你现在的工作蒸蒸日上
Hey, you're doin' great.
我也慢慢会好起来
I'm gonna be doin' great.
我有四十五个委托人了
I got 45 clients.
四十五个 你一个人怎么处理得过来
45? How are you gonna handle all that?
我有我的安排 看看好吗
I got a system. But can we just look?
他们都还没有开门呢
They're not even open yet.
嗯...
Yeah, well...
他们想要卖♥♥掉这幢房♥子 肯定会让我们进去的
They want to sell this house. They'll let us in.
好吧
Alright.
你们好
Hey, folks.
你们可以登记一下吗
Do you mind signing in?
那边有一本访客登记册
There's a guest book right over here.
这样吧
You know what?
我们能不能出去的时候再登记
Um, could we do that on our way out?
当然了
Sure. Yeah.
你们慢慢看 随便转转
Just take your time. Have a look around.
有什么问题就来找我
Let me know if you have any questions.
-没问题 -谢谢
- You got it. - Thanks.
看看墙上的空间
Man, look at all this wall space.
想象一下在这上面挂一台等离子电视
Imagine a plasma TV mounted right there,
就是那种超大新款的
one of the huge new ones.
虽然跟之前完全不同 但这会成为我们的家
This would be a big change, but we could make it our own.
我们可以办电影之夜
We could host movie nights.
弄几张舒适的椅子 空气中飘着爆米花的味道
Some comfy chairs and smell of popcorn in the air
还有...还有...
and... and...
瞧瞧这台面
check out these countertops.
真棒
Yeah.
蓝色的 这是石英岩吗
Blue. Is this quartz?
我读到过说这种材质非常有益于身体恢复
I-I read somewhere that it's good for healing.
绝对非常有益
Mm, so good for healing.
我之前不是说不搞那个五折活动吗
Hey, you know that, uh, 50%-off thing I said I wouldn't do?
我还是搞了
Well, I did it.
我和几个潜在客户说了
I, um, told a few potential clients.
我不小心说漏嘴了
It just kind of slipped out.
别担心 我了解这些人
And don't worry. I know these people.
他们不会因为这种愚蠢的折扣而犯法
They're not gonna do anything 'cause of some stupid discount.
但我就不该想出这么傻的办法
But it was a bonehead move, and I shouldn't have done it.
好吧
Okay.
吉米 我知道你是想帮忙 不过
Jimmy, I know you were trying to help, but...
我不想欺骗我的委托人
I don't want to lie to my clients.
你是说那个冰箱男吗
You're talking about the fridge guy?
那主意太蠢了
That... That was a dumb idea.
我是说所有的委托人
I mean all my clients.
当然 肯定的
Of course. Absolutely.
再也不会了
Never again.
天哪
Oh, my God.
这就是你梦寐以求的橱柜
This is the closet of your dreams.
我们梦寐以求的橱柜
Our dreams.
当然
Sure.
我的鲁布托高跟鞋呢
Where are my Louboutins,
在哪儿呢 在哪儿呢
Louboutins, Louboutins?
看看这个
Hey. Check this out.
还有喷射水流浴缸呢
Oh, there's jets, too.
是啊 就像一个迷你水疗室
Yeah, it's like a mini-spa.
忙了一天以后 进去泡一会肯定很舒服
That'd be so nice after a long day on our feet.
没错 还有两个洗脸槽 有足够的地方刷牙
Yeah. And two sinks, so plenty of room for brushing.
还有吐痰
And spitting.
你得来看看这个
Hey, you got to see this.
看看这些喷头
I mean, look at all the nozzles.
怎么了
Yeah.
和我想的一样吗
Is that what I think it is?
蒸汽吗
Uh, steam?
不过 该怎么打开呢
But, uh, how do you get it going?
也许停水了
Maybe the water's shut off.
可能吧
Maybe.
别闹了
Quit it.
你真成熟
You're very mature.
太成熟了
Very mature.
再次感谢你
Thanks again.
房♥子不错 对吗
Nice house, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
以后再说吧
Maybe someday.
不好意思 萨拉曼加先生
Excuse me, Mr. Salamanca.
你能让你的叔叔喝一点吗
Uh, would you give your uncle some of this?
这是气泡水 他需要补水
It's Fizzy K. He needs to hydrate.
气泡水
Fizzy K?
这只是一种维生素饮料
It's just a vitamin solution.
莓果味 他的最爱
It's Very-Berry, his favorite.
对吗 赫克托
Right, Hector?
谢谢 我会让他喝的
Thanks. I'll make sure he drinks it.
谢谢
Thank you.
他在干什么
他在施工
可能在修建隧♥道♥
实验室 或是保险库
他在密谋大事
那些德国佬的事他没跟我说实话
埃拉迪奥和博尔萨信了 但我不信
但我能怎么办呢
只要他能赚钱 他们就一点也不在乎
怎么了
你是指钱吗
没错
就是钱
只要他能赚钱 就动不了他
真够恶心的
这玩意就是垃圾
怎么样 好喝点了吧
喂
Yeah?
你好 麦克
Mike, hi.
很抱歉打扰你了
I'm sorry to bother you.
没事 亲爱的 怎么了
No, no bother, honey. What's up?
我不太清楚你最近几天的工作安排
I don't know what your work schedule is like these days.
我还是自己找活儿干
I'm still making my own hours.
我刚刚接到电♥话♥
Well, I just got called in.
艾米丽没空 而且
Emily's busy, and...
没问题
No problem.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
对 我很乐意照看她
Positive. I'll be happy to watch her.
你要我几点到
What time do you need me there?
现在怎么样
How about now?
现在
Now.
马上出门
On the way.
谢谢你 麦克 你真是救了我一命
Oh, thanks, Mike. You're a lifesaver.
没事
Yeah.
我想着应该把树屋的梯子修好
I thought we'd finish fixing the ladder on the tree house.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表