剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
Walk outta here, get to civilization,
开车回来 把包拿上
drive back, pick it up.
用巧劲 不用蛮力
Work smarter, not harder.
-你肯定找不到 -不 我能找到
- You'll never find it. - No, I will,
我会记住地标
'cause I'll memorize the landmarks.
比如这棵树
Like this tree.
绝不会错过
Can't miss it.
还有那山 非常明显
That hill? That's distinctive.
很有...山的形状
It's got a...hill shape.
是啊 和之间我们经过的几棵树
Yeah, very different from the couple dozen trees
和几座山非常不同
that we've seen on hillsides that we've walked past.
我会记得 我能找到这棵树
I will remember -- I will find this tree.
地硬得很
That's hard pack.
如果你能挖出能放下那两个包的洞
If you manage to dig a hole big enough for those two bags,
你不如给自己也挖一个好了
you might as well dig one for yourself.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
没用的
That's not gonna work.
你在浪费力气
You're wasting energy.
快挖好了
I'm almost there.
有点样子了
It's working.
停下
Stop.
把那收起来 他们会看见
Put that away. They'll see it.
把所有反光的东西都摘下来
You take off anything that'll catch the light.
是他吗
Is it him?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
他们好像是在网格搜索
It looks like they're doing a grid search.
什么意思
Meaning?
就是他们已经找到了你的车
Meaning they've found your car.
换做是我 我会省着点喝
I'd go easy on that.
我们为什么要宿营
Hey, why are we camping?
我们不是应该继续走吗
I mean, shouldn't we keep walking?
晚上会凉爽些
It's cooler at night.
摸黑赶路
You go out there in the dark,
一脚踩进土拨鼠的洞 你就等着腿骨折吧
you're gonna break your leg in a prairie dog hole.
我们走了有一半了吧
Hey, we gotta be halfway there, right?
快了
Almost.
"快了"
"Almost."
本来几小时之前我就应该到家了
I should've been home hours ago.
她会心碎的
This will be tearing her up.
她会以为你只是在外面鬼混而已
Oh, she's just gonna think you're out cattin' around.
她不会的
No, she won't.
她会以为我被剁成块 死在某条沟里了
She gonna think I'm chopped to pieces, dead in some ditch.
她为什么会那么想
And why is she gonna think that?
你是说 她知道你在干什么吗
Are you saying she knows what you're doing?
细节她不知道
Not, y'know, the details.
她就知道我要到边境附近取钱
Just she knows I'm picking up money down by the border.
就这些
That's all.
你告诉你女友 你在干什么
You told your girlfriend what you're doing.
我妻子
My wife.
妻子
Wife.
对 妻子
Yeah. Wife.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你觉得你妻子知道之后会做什么
And what's your wife gonna do with this information, do you think?
-报♥警♥ -不会
- Call the cops? - u202dNo.
不会吗 人害怕了就报♥警♥ 这很正常
No? People get scared, call the cops. Pretty standard.
她不会报♥警♥的
She's not calling any cops.
打给她妈妈
Her mother.
打给书友会的姐妹
Girls at the book club.
打给她老板 说她老公失踪了
Gonna call her boss, tell her about her missing husband.
这些她都不会做的 好吗
No, she's not doing any of that, okay?
她拎得清的
She knows better.
她就是会担心得要死而已
She's just gonna be scared out of her mind, is all.
但愿你说得对
Well... let's hope you're right.
她知道了
She knows...
她已经被卷进来了
She's in the game now.
什么 不 她没有"被卷进来"
What? No. u202dShe's not in "the game."
好吗 她连边都不沾
Alright? u202dShe's not even game-adjacent.
我只是把实情告诉了她
I just told her the truth.
一点点实情
A little slice of the truth.
因此而已
That's all.
她没有被卷进来
She's not in "The game."
好
Yeah.
也不能生火
Well, I can't make a fire.
那家伙可能还在找我们
Our guy may still be out there.
我有两个 你来一个不
I got two of these. You want one?
不用了
No thanks.
降温很快的
Gets cold fast.
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine. Thanks.
随你吧
You suit yourself.
-女士 你想让我... -是的
- Ma'am, do you want me to...? - Yes, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道我把自己说成了
I know I misrepresented myself
你法务团队的一员
as a member of your legal team.
为此 我道歉
I apologize...for that.
我若不是走投无路
I wouldn't be here right now
绝不会出此下策
if I didn't absolutely have to be.
我知道你是谁 你的真实身份
I know who you are -- who you actually are.
我们有共同点
We have something in common.
你想知道你的钱在哪
You want to know where your money is.
我想找到索尔·古德曼
I want to find Saul Goodman.
如果你告诉我你把他派去了哪里
If you tell me where you sent him,
我不会向当局告发
I won't alert the authorities.
也不会告诉任何人
I won't tell anyone.
我会找到他 你也会拿到你的钱
I will find him, u202dand you'll get your money.
塞拉曼加先生
Mr. Salamanca --
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Who the hell are you
他为什么会把我的事告诉你
that he tells you my business?
他没有泄密
He didn't betray your confidence.
我们结婚了
We're married,
也就是说我享有配偶特权
which means u202dI have spousal privilege --
他跟我说的任何话我都保密
anything he says to me stays with me.
谁也不能逼迫我开口
No one can make me discuss it.
这和律师委托人保密权一样
It's as bulletproof as lawyer-client privilege.
你是他老婆
So you're his wife?
对
Yes.
白人姑娘
Una guera.
他可真行
Bien por él.
你是他老婆
So, you're his wife,
你爱他
and you...love him.
但他昨晚没回家
And he didn't come home last night,
你吓坏了
and you got scared enough
就跑来找我谈话
to come down here and talk to me.
为啥不能是他卷钱跑了呢
What makes you think he didn't run off with my money, huh?
他没有卷了你的钱跑路
He did not run off with your money.
也许没有
Yeah, maybe not.
没带上你可不行
Not without you.
告诉我你派他去哪了
Just tell me where you sent him.
我只要这个
That's all I need.
不行
I don't think so.
你家这位 就像蟑螂
Your man -- he's, um, he's like the cucaracha --
打不死的
you know, a born survivor.
他要是遇上了麻烦 等一天时间
If trouble found him, give it a day.
如果他还活着 他就会露面
If he's alive, he'll show.
那如果他...
And if he's...?
那无论等多少天都没有用
Well, then, day's not gonna make a difference, is it?
好了
Alright, well...
很高兴认识你 古德曼太太
nice to meet you, Mrs. Goodman.
等等 萨拉曼加先生
Wait, um... Mr. Salamanca...
说完了
Done!
我就不会浪费
I wouldn't waste that.
浪费什么
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表