剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
能下来吗
Wanna come down here?
好的 警官
No problem, Officer.
你在上面弄什么呢
Whatcha doin' up there?
就是修修排水管
Uh, just fixin' the drainpipe.
有点堵了
Some kinda block.
看来你修好了
Guess you fixed it.
只有多明戈被抓到了
Only Domingo got picked up?
对
Yeah.
我们其余的都跑了 就他困那上面了
The rest of us bounced, but he was stuck up there.
我去 这一片全是警♥察♥
Shit. Whole block's crawling.
你把货拿上了吗
You got the stuff?
你拿了吗
You got it?
没有
Nah.
我只能先跑了
I-I had to leave it.
追得太紧了
They were on my ass.
这下货全没了
Shit's gone now.
这帮混♥蛋♥肯定要把整个地方翻个底朝天
These assholes are gonna turn the whole place upside down.
里面还有多少
How much is in there?
差不多一整批
Almost a full load.
等等 你去哪
Wait. Wait. Where you goin'?
你到底要去哪
傻子 他们会抓到你的
他跑哪去了
在那呢
There he is.
他在楼顶
这下好看了
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
你跟我开玩笑 你跟我开玩笑
看看
Look at that.
他是个傻子 对吧
He's a fool, right?
他们来了
再见了 小纳乔
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up!
有一扇防盗门 需要强行进入
Got a fortified door. Need to breach.
警♥察♥
Police!
安全
Clear!
什么情况了
他们抓到他了吗
Did they get him?
他们肯定抓...
They musta g...
伊格纳西奥·瓦尔加
Ignacio Varga...
真有你的
苏珊娜
Suzanne.
苏珊娜
Oh! Suzanne.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
比尔
Bill!
比尔
Bill.
怎么了
What?
我又上《抓拍镜头》了吗
Am I on "Candid Camera" again?
没有 但是顺便说一下 你气色很好
No, but, by the way, you looked great.
我们得谈谈布鲁诺·里德
We gotta talk Bruno Leder.
里德 输定了
Leder? Lost cause.
-恕难同意 -他袭击未成年人
- Ah, beg to differ. - He assaulted a minor.
那个蠢货 什么未成年人 我看他是危险分子
That oaf? You call him a minor, I call him a menace.
面对你那头狂怒的公牛 我这位弱不禁风的委托人
My featherweight was simply defending himself
只不过是在自卫
against your raging bull.
没得商量 里德死定了
No sale. Leder's doing the full freight.
欢迎回到法律世界 麦吉尔
Welcome back to the law, McGill.
是古德曼 你会改主意的
It's Goodman. And you'll be back.
这不是汉娜宝贝吗
Hannah-Banana.
把崔普移到周四的事办得怎样了
What's the word on moving Tripp to Thursday?
周四有空闲时间
It works on the calendar.
我还得和另一边确认一下
I just have to check with the other side.
就当已经办妥了
Eh, consider 'em checked.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
有什么要给我看的吗
You got something for me?
非常感谢 来看看
Muchas gracias. Alright, let's see.
穿了长袖遮住纹身 很好
Long sleeves covering the tats. That's excellent.
把头发扎起来 硬核装饰通通去掉
And pull your hair back and lose the hardware.
法官女士不喜欢打唇钉的人
Her Honor doth protest a chin pillar.
但我刚穿的孔会愈合的
But it's gonna close up.
人生难免有风雨
Into every life a little rain must fall.
两点十五分 我们103号♥法庭外见
Meet me outside Courtroom 103 at 2:15.
米奇 把崔普移到周四你觉得怎么样
Mitch, uh, what say you to moving Tripp to Thursday?
-周四可以啊 -太棒了 那就周四了
- Thursday works. - Great! Thursday.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我不知道 我做了什么
I don't know. What did I do?
突然间里德就有证人了
Suddenly Leder has witnesses?
我能说什么呢 总会有人站出来
Oh, what can I say? People step up.
从下水道里站出来
From the sewer?
生活处处有惊喜 由不得我们
Life's rich pageant. Who are we to judge?
不管怎么说 他们眼见为实
Anyway, they saw what they saw...
你那年轻但肥壮的流氓 痛揍我的小可怜
your beefy, if youthful, hooligan cold-cock my small potato.
所以 六个月缓刑
So, what do you say, uh, sentence suspended,
加七十小时社区服务 你觉得怎么样
6 months probation, 70 hours community service?
行吧
Yeah, I guess.
这才对
That's the spirit.
107号♥法庭
那么...
So...
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有共同点
Suzanne, I think we have something in common.
-苏珊娜 我... -吉米
- Suzanne, I... - Jimmy.
霍华德
Howard.
恭喜你 你东山再起了
Congratulations. You're back in the saddle.
是啊
Yeah.
那么...
So...
索尔·古德曼
Saul Goodman?
对 是我
Yeah. That's me.
最近工作怎么样
How's business?
挺好的 非常好 你呢
It's good. It's very good. You?
今年可能是我们最景气的一年了
Actually, it looks like it's gonna be one of our best years ever.
我在想
I was wondering,
你什么时候有空 我们一起吃顿午餐
any chance you're available for lunch sometime?
午餐 午餐 真的吗
Lunch. Lunch? Really?
好啊 让朱莉给我助理打电♥话♥
Yeah. Oh, have Julie call my people.
电♥话♥簿里有我的号♥码 回见 霍华德
I'm in the book. See ya, Howard.
苏珊娜 我觉得你和我有几个共同点
Suzanne, I think we have a few things in common.
不是吧
Oh, I hope not.
有的 多达十六个案子
Oh, we do, to the tune of 16 cases.
所以 你忙我也忙呢
So, you're busy. I'm busy.
我们速战速决怎么样
How 'bout we do a lightning round?
我们搞定这些小青年只需二十分钟
We'll settle these puppies, 20 minutes.
你不是已经跟我预约好时间了吗
Don't you already have an appointment with me on the books?
是的 下周二
Yeah. Next Tuesday.
但是 我们现在就把它解决了吧
But, you know, let's get it done right now.
我们等到下周二好吗
How about we wait till next Tuesday?
我的委托人需要答案
My clients need answers.
你看我不顺眼吗
Look, hey, you've got a problem with me?
没问题 但不要迁怒于我的委托人
That's fine. Don't take it out on my clients.
你根本不是为了你的委托人 是为了你的钱包
This isn't about your clients. This is about your wallet.
-慢着 -你需要周转资金
- Hey, slow down. - You're looking for turnover.
你想招揽更多委托人 好赚更多的钱
You want to churn through more clients, make more money.
这是你的问题 与我无关
That's your problem, not mine.
苏珊娜 我生气了
Suzanne, I'm outraged.
他们说那里安全了
They're sayin' it's clear out there.
要不要让弟兄们开工了
Should I tell the guys to move out?
伊格纳西奥 你说了算
Ignacio, it's your call.
好的
Okay.
拿两瓶啤酒
坐
Sit.
你的那位朋友
Your friend, um...
"疯狂小八"
"Krazy-8"?
对 多明戈
Yeah. Domingo.
我跟他是老相识
I known him a long time.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表