剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
You own a copy of the photo.
并没有买♥♥版权 你这是侵权
You don't own the rights to it. That's copyright infringement.
你没法证明
You'll never be able to prove that.
真的吗
Well, you know what?
看起来真的一模一样
Looks like a mirror image there.
我应该能说服法官和陪审团
So I think I can convince a judge and probably a jury
梅萨维德侵犯了
that Mesa Verde misappropriated
比特苏女士的知识产权
Ms. Bitsui's intellectual property.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
是你父亲的错
Sins of the father.
但我们申请了强制令
But, um, we filed an injunction,
所以你必须撤下所有的马儿标志
so you're gonna have to take down all your horsey logos
或者用防水布罩起来
or throw a big tarp over 'em
直到我们把这事解决
till we can get this thing settled.
应该用不了多久
Shouldn't take more than --
几年时间就可以了吧
I don't know -- a couple years?
我们会经常见面的
We'll be seein' a lot of each other.
下次再聊
Till next time.
我们现在面临的问题是
Yeah, the problem we're facing is that
这些所谓的受害者没有一个说"是梅萨维德干的"
none of the so-called victims said, "Mesa Verde did this,"
的确 每个人都说"我的银行"
No. Everybody said "My bank."
-他们没有指名道姓说是梅萨维德 -没错
- They never used the words "Mesa Verde." - u202dExactly.
但我们公♥司♥的形象和商标在上面摆着呢
But it's in front of our images, our logo.
是的 佩奇 全都是强烈暗示
Yes, Paige, u202dit's all heavily inferred,
但这是想让我们在法庭上纠缠不休
but it's done in a way to keep us wrangling in the courts.
我们会一直在法♥院♥兜兜转转
We'll be there forever, going 'round and 'round.
-怎样才能保证不播出 -我们...
- So, how do we keep them off the air? - u202dWe're --
-我们得先他一步 -怎么做
- We're gonna have to get ahead of him. - u202dHow?
告知电视台
We notify the stations that -- that --
如果播放广♥告♥ 就会面临诽谤诉讼
that they're susceptible to a libel suit if they air.
这样可能会招来更多问题
It might be an extended game of whack-a-mole.
里奇 不管你如何处理 这必定都是场持久战
Rich, any way you slice this, it's a long-haul battle.
我们只能一个一个地解决
We have to take things one at a time.
同时 我们还得反驳版权强制令
Meanwhile, we have to counter the copyright injunction.
-可以先从这个入手 -要讨论下诽谤的事吗
- We can start with that. - I mean, u202ddo we need to discuss libel?
-这个很简单 -还有恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
- That's straightforward. - Do we need to discuss terrorism?
-凯文 -凯文
- Kevin. - Kevin!
凯文 我知道你很生气
Kevin, Kevin, I know you're upset,
但请不要鲁莽行事
but please don't do anything rash.
让你的律师来处理
Let your lawyers take care of it.
我们能解决
We'll fix this.
金 我去上个卫生间都不行吗
Kim, can I just go to the men's room?
当然可以
Of course. Yeah.
谈到侵犯版权 我们应该...
Okay, now, with the copyright infringement, I think we...
今天就拨♥打♥505-503-4455
505-503-4455 today.
你在哪
Where are you?
差不多都解决了
...pretty well ironed out...
别走
Stay there.
开个条件
What'll it take?
你得更具体一点
Oh, you're gonna have to be more specific.
我让阿克待在他的破房♥子里
I let Acker stay u202din his shitty little house
移走我的客服中心
and I move my call center
其他的事就一笔勾销
and all the rest of it goes away?
你满意了吗
Is that the game?
你的律师韦克斯勒小姐告诉过你
As your counselor, Ms. Wexler informed you
我无权与你交涉
I'm not allowed to do that.
得了吧
Gimme a break.
你就是个三流骗子推销员
You're a third-rate huckster
为了达到目的连卖♥♥掉你♥妈♥的♥器官都愿意
who'd sell your own mother's organs to get what you want.
你开个条件
What will it take?
我再提醒一下 我不允许
Mind you, again, I'm not actually allowed
跟你谈论这个事情
to do any of this, not intentionally.
有话直说 混♥蛋♥
Cut to the chase, jackass.
凯文 你能不能闭上眼睛
Well, Kevin, would you -- would you close your eyes
跟我一起设想这样一个世界
and imagine a world with me?
你就配合下...
Just if you...
在这个世界里 阿克先生能保留自己的房♥子
It's a world where Mr. Acker gets to keep his house,
以及你打算付给他的四万五
plus the $45,000 you were gonna pay him
精神损失费
for his pain and suffering.
在这个世界里
And in this world,
你还会对他公开致歉
you throw in a public apology.
在这个世界里
And imagine a world
一名美国原住民摄影师 奥利维亚·比特苏
where a Native American photographer -- Olive Bitsui --
能因为照片被使用而获得二十万赔偿金
is compensated $200,000 for the use of her photo,
除此之外 还能获得署名权
in addition to receiving future credit
作为梅萨维德的商标使用及灵感来源
for the inspiration and use of the logo from Mesa Verde.
还有
Also -- you know what?
你顺便也会向比特苏女士致歉
throw in a public apology for Ms. Bitsui while you're at it.
但是 我想象中的这个世界
And then -- u202dthen I can imagine a world
在那里不会有版权强制令
where the injunction disappears.
那几条宣传片
And those commercials --
也永远不会播出
oh, they'll never see the light of day.
全部遁入虚无
And, poof, u202daway they go into a vault,
永世都不会被凡人看见
never to be seen by mortal eyes again.
你觉得那个世界怎么样 凯文
What do you think of that world, huh, Kevin?!
你可以睁眼了
You can open your eyes now.
我们能够真诚地握手成交吗
Can you imagine a world where we shake hands on that, man to man?
他刚让我下车
Yeah, he just dropped me off.
老路线 往南开
Usual route, going south.
B241号♥ 呼叫警局
Baker 2-4-1 PD.
B241号♥ 请说
Baker 2-4-1. Go ahead.
执行任务中 发现一辆新墨西哥州牌照车
Ran a 26, got a hit on a New Mexico plate --
1V15RZ
1-Victor-1, 5-Robert-Zebra.
灰色蒙特卡洛 一名男性驾驶
Gray Monte Carlo occupied by one male.
最后目击向南方开 布莱顿往劳伦斯方向
Last seen headed south on Brighton towards Lawrence.
各单位就位 准备定位
Units stand by for an attempt to locate
一辆灰色蒙特卡罗 车上只有一人
on a gray Monte Carlo occupied by one.
最后目击区域是在...
Last seen in the area of --
熄火
u202dTurn off the vehicle
把钥匙扔出窗外
and drop the keys out the window.
汽车熄火
Turn the vehicle off and
把钥匙扔出来 快点
drop the keys out now.
怎么样
How'd it go?
我这一出是不是很绝
That was pretty perfect, right?
金...
Kim, uh...
金
Kim.
我道歉 行吗
Look, apologies, alright?
我很抱歉没按我们商量好的剧本来
I'm -- I'm sorry for sandbagging you
让你有些措手不及
with the ol' switcheroo.
我应该提前跟你打招呼的
I-I should have warned you.
但是你看
But you know what?
你生我气这件事 奏效了
You being angry at me -- that worked.
之前你还担心里奇起了疑心
You were concerned that Rich was suspicious.
这回他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
-没有 -太好了 你瞧
- No. - u202dGreat. See?
那种愤怒 打心眼儿里的愤怒
That anger, real anger --
就像一个保护罩一样
it worked like a protective immunity shield, you know?
那种情绪的爆发
I mean, hey, emotion like that --
是装不出来的
you can't fake it.
没错 装不出来
No. You can't.
是吧
Yeah, right?
所以凯文怎么说
So, what'd Kevin say?
他说他受够律师了
He said u202dhe was tired of lawyers.
等等 模仿他的声音说
Wait. Wait. Do the voice. You got to do the voice.
凯文受够了律师
Kevin is sick of lawyers,
他想要结束这一切
wants to be done with all of it.
我们跟他说你们的协议是不具约束力的
We explained that u202dyour agreement is non-binding,
但他不在乎
but he doesn't care.
他坚持跟你握手成交
He's sticking with the handshake.
太好了
Boom! There ya go.
真是个天衣无缝的计划
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表