剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
我认为不管男女老少
I believe every man, woman, and child
都应该付得起快速的司法♥正♥义
deserves speedy justice at a price they can afford.
你有名片吗
Do you have a card?
-不是给我 是我有个朋友想要 -当然有
- Not for me, for a friend. - u202dYes.
也请告诉你那位朋友
Uh, and please tell your friend
我不会带任何偏见
that, uh, I make no judgments
而且全天候服务 随叫随到
and I'm available 24 hours a day.
能给我一张吗
Uh, can I get one of those?
没问题
Oh, yeah.
我也想要
What about me?
当然可以
Oh, sure.
好 给你
Okay. Wow.
这...
Yeah, uh...
我真的不知道
I just -- I just don't know.
就五个月
Five months.
加上监狱过度拥挤
With overcrowding,
你可能只蹲不到两个月
you'll probably do less than two.
那很好
Yeah. Yeah.
考虑到你有前科
Considering your priors,
量刑指南会判你
sentencing guidelines would have you looking at
两到四年的监禁
two to four years in custody.
这么说来
So...
五个月已经非常理想了 波比
five months is really good, Bobby.
你是怕会错过露易丝生孩子吗
Are you worried about being there when Lois delivers?
生孩子
Delivers?
对 是的
Oh, right.
那如果...如果上法庭的话
Yeah, y-yeah, so, um -- so, if I go to trial,
你会当我的辩护律师吧
you'll be my lawyer, right?
波比 你最好不要闹上法庭
Bobby, you do not want to go to trial.
但你会是我的律师
But you'll be my lawyer.
是 但走审判程序是错误的
Yes, but going to trial would be a mistake.
庭审有太多的不可预见性
Trials are always unpredictable.
在庭上 地检会不择手段
At trial, the D.A. Will throw everything at us.
-到时候你只能孤注一掷 -那就孤注一掷
- You'd just be rolling the dice. - Yeah. Roll the dice. Yeah.
我不是想插手你的工作 韦克斯勒女士
I-I mean, I don't mean to tell you your business, Miss Wexler,
但你让我出庭
but you put me up there,
我会做出真诚的眼神
I give the people the big eyes,
他们再看到露易丝和娃娃
they see Lois here and the kid,
-他们就会相信我的 -我就会相信你
- y'know, they gonna believe me. - I'd believe you.
波比 我有无数理由劝你不要上庭
Bobby, there are a million reasons not to go to trial.
但决定权在我 是吗
But it's up to me, right?
是这样没错 但我建议你不要这么做
Yes, it is, u202dbut I'm advising you not to.
到头来你很有可能会在牢里待更长时间
Odds are you would end up going away for more time,
不会更少
not less.
这可会荒废你好几年的大好人生
And I am talking about years of your life.
但也可能不会 对吧
But I might not, right?
这个风险你承担不起
You don't want to take that risk.
-我还真想 -露易丝...
- Maybe I do. - u202dLois...
我听波比的
Whatever Bobby says.
失陪一下
Excuse me a moment.
拜托了
Please...
请深思熟虑
think this over carefully.
你们两个都是
Both of you.
吃午餐去吗
You ready for lunch?
家事法庭旁边装了个新的三明治自动贩卖♥♥机
There's a new u202dsandwich vending machine down by family court.
好像会有好事发生哦
I've heard good things.
去不了 我被困在这里了
Sorry, I'm stuck here.
是吗 怎么了
Really? What's up?
他不接受认罪协议
He's not taking the deal.
谁 那小子
Who? That guy? u202d
这不是那个想把一车偷来的迷你冰箱
Isn't he the punk who tried to sell a flatbed of
卖♥♥给便衣警♥察♥的傻瓜吗
hot mini-fridges to an undercover cop?
什么条件
What'd you get him?
-五个月 -五个月
- Five months. - u202dFive months?
那么多前科才五个月
With his priors?!
他应该对你感恩戴德了
Well, he should be on his knees thanking you.
我在劝他不要上庭
I'm trying to talk him out of going to trial.
不是吧 他还要上庭
No! Seriously?
是的
Seriously.
太不像话了
You know what?
不行
u202dNo.
我们来搞定这事
No. We can fix this.
现在开始我是地检办公室的人
I'm from the D.A.'s office, okay?
无论我说什么
I'm giving you what for.
你都配合我
You're giving me what for.
我们要大声一点 走到那边
We'll be loud. We will go over there.
演场戏给他看 好吗
We will make a scene, okay?
就说有新的证据出现
New evidence has come to light,
我坚决要把给他的协议撤回
and I'm pulling his deal with extreme prejudice.
我很生气
I-I'm pissed.
我要把他永远关在监狱里
I wanna u202dput him away permanently.
三♥级♥重罪
...third-degree felony...
但你跟我据理力争 而我态度强硬
But you fight me, I will push back hard.
我们要让那个傻瓜跪在地上
We'll have that punk on his knees
求我们给他五个月的刑期
begging for the five months.
-我觉得不行 -可以的 来吧 金
- I don't think so. - Yeah, come on, Kim.
我们可以的 易如反掌
We can do this. Lead-pipe cinch.
他是委托人 这是他的决定
He's the client. It's his decision.
你怎么能让那个白♥痴♥去洛斯卢纳斯蹲监狱呢
What good is it gonna do to put that dweeb away in Los Lunas, huh?
你觉得他现在已经够混♥蛋♥了
You think he's a jackass now?
等他从那个人♥渣♥学校毕业回来你再看
Wait till he gets back from that clown college.
-吉米 不行 -他的老婆孩子怎么办
- Jimmy, it -- No. - Yeah, but what about his wife and kid?
是他们吧
That's them, right?
他们怎么办 如果这还不算用我们的力量行善
What about them? If this isn't using our powers for good,
那我不知道什么才算
I don't know what is.
-不行 -但是 金 我们可以的
- We're not doing that. - But, Kim, we can do it.
-肯定能行 -我不会欺骗委托人
- It'll work. - u202dI am not scamming my client.
但是当年梅萨维德就行...
But it worked for Mesa Verde --
吉米 别说了
Jimmy, back off.
但是...
Well, y--
好吧
Okay.
那回家见
Yeah, I'll see you at home.
那是谁
So... who was that?
没什么事吧
Is everything alright?
他是地检办公室的
He's from u202dthe district attorney's office.
他们要撤回协议
They're taking the deal off the table.
那又怎样
Uh, so what?
我们本来也没打算接受 所以...
I mean, we weren't gonna take it anyway, so...
韦克斯勒小姐 他们为什么要撤回协议
Miss Wexler, why are they taking it off the table?
我也不确定
I... don't know for sure.
可能他们掌握了新证据
It's possible they have new evidence.
比如 比如 比如什么
Like -- Like -- Like -- Like what?
他们拿到了视频还是有目击者什么的
Like -- Like...cameras or -- or -- or witnesses or...
我真的不清楚
I really couldn't say.
不过我们很快就会知道了
We'll find out soon enough.
波比 我很抱歉
Bobby, I'm sorry.
看来他们是想拿你杀一儆百
It looks like they want to make an example out of you.
好了 得去告诉法官
Alright, well, u202dwe better go tell the judge
我们准备庭审了
that we're taking this to trial.
等等 等一下
Yeah, yeah, you -- you know what?
你确定我们得不到那五个月了吗
Um...are you sure we still can't get the five months?
地检已经撤回了
The D.A. took that off the table.
即使你真心实意地恳求他
You mean if you -- even if you asked real nice?
我可以试试
I could try.
你确定那是你想要的吗
Are you sure that's what you want?
是的 确定
Yeah. Yeah.
我想过了 就像你说的...
Yeah, I-I thought about it, just like you said, and...
我可以服五个月刑
I could do the five months.
韦克斯勒小姐 求求你
Miss Wexler... please?
在这等着
Wait here.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表