剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
- you're gonna pick up Salamanca's bail? - u202dYeah.
只是比莫里亚蒂更远一点
Only it's a little further than Moriarty
保释金也更高一点
and a little more money.
多少钱
How much?
七
Seven.
-七千 -是七百万
- Seven thousand? - u202dMillion.
七百万
$7 million?
对
Yeah.
你要去找贩毒集团拿七百万
You're going to pick up $7 million of cartel money?
我知道你是怎么想的 但其实很安全
I know what you're thinking, but it's safe.
毫无危险
Completely.
只是开车到边境一趟
And it's just a quick drive down by the border.
-我很快就回来 -边境
- I'll be right back. u202d- The border?
吉米 你是律师 不是给罪犯运钱的
Jimmy, you are an attorney, not a bagman.
多少钱都不值得你这么做
There's no amount of money that is worth this.
-不能叫他的手下去吗 -他信任我
- Can't his people do it? - He trusts me.
我是他的律师 仅此而已
I'm his attorney. That's it.
你太小题大做了
You're making u202da bigger deal out of this
-没必要 -什么
- than you need to. u202d- What?!
-你要... -我早上去取钱
- You're gonna -- I will pick it up in the morning,
很快就搞定 甚至比你还早回家
I will be done, and I'll be home before you will.
好吧 那我跟你一起去
Okay. Then I'm going with you.
他们只让我去
Well, u202dthey're only expecting me.
就一个人
You know, one guy.
那就是关键
I mean, that's kind of the whole point --
隐匿即安全
you know, u202dsecurity through obscurity.
吉米 这太疯狂了 我不...
Jimmy, this is insane. I don't e--
不 听着 就只有我
No, listen, it's just little ol' me
和我的铃木自尊小轿车
in my little ol' Suzuki Esteem.
这种车型自面市以来
And there has never been more than 50 bucks
车里就没装超过五十美元
in an Esteem in the history of Esteems.
所以不会有人注意我的
So, no one's gonna look at me twice. u202d
你这是在给自己找借口
You sound like you are talking yourself into this.
我不会有事的
I will be okay.
我发誓
I swear.
如果我嗅到一丁点不对劲
If I smell even the faintest whiff of anything wrong,
我就立刻离开那里
I'll be out of there like a shot.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
我不希望你这么做
I don't want you to do it.
金 听我说
Kim. Listen.
我发誓 好吗 我不会有事的
I swear -- okay? -- I'll be fine.
我是律师[西语]
Yo soy abogado.
我是...律师
Yo soy...abogado.
世界上最棒的律师
我是律师
Yo soy abogado.
我是律师 我是律师
Yo soy abogado. Yo soy abogado.
律师 律师 律师
Abogado, abogado, abogado.
我...
Yo...
我是...
Yo soy...
我是律师
Yo soy abogado.
律师
A-Abogado.
律师
Abogado.
我是律师
L-Lawyer?
拉罗派来的
Fr-From Lalo?
爱德华多
Eduardo.
他派我来取钱
Sent me to pick up the, uh, dinero?
我会把这些钱带回给拉罗的
I'll just take these back to Lalo.
你们就这么走了吗
You guys are -- are just gonna just go?
那好吧
Oh, that'll work.
早上好啊
Uh, buenos días.
好吧
Alright.
*车上装着七百万*
*Seven million dollars of cash in the trunk*
*七百万现金*
*Seven million dollars of cash*
*拿走一块*
*Take one dollar*
*买♥♥一根滚轴*
*Pass it a...rollar*
*车上还剩六百九十九万...*
*Six million, nine hundred, ninety-nine thousand...*
无信♥号♥♥
*烂服务*
*Crappy service*
*车上还剩*
*Six million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand...*
*六百九十九万...*
*...ninety-nine dollars of cash in the trunk*
*拿走一块*
*Take...a buck*
*交个好运*
*Pass it for luck*
*六百九十九万九千...*
*Six million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine...*
*九百九十九...*
*Nine hundred ninety-nine...*
你过吧
Go by!
靠 靠 靠
Oh, shit, shit, shit.
完蛋了
Oh, nuts.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
我慢慢下车
C-Coming out...slowly.
我是律师
Abogado?
我应该知道你们想要什么
I think -- I think I have a sense of what you want here.
在后备箱
It's in the trunk.
对 都拿走
Yeah, good. Take those.
干什么 不 不
What? No, no.
他不是这个意思
That -- That's not what he meant.
这是个误会 大误会
This is a mistake. It's b-big.
我是律师 我是律师
¡Abogado! ¡Abogado!
贩毒集团的朋友
El amigo del cártel!
贩毒集团的朋友
El amigo del cártel!
不
No!
快跑
¡Muevanse!
你被打中了吗
You hit?
打中
Hit?
你中枪了吗
Are you shot?
起来
Get up.
中枪了吗
Shot?
你受惊了
You're in shock.
待着别动 深呼吸
You stay here and breathe.
你还活着
You're alive.
振作
Focus on that.
你会没事的
You'll be okay.
出来
Get out.
发电机中枪了
The alternator's shot.
毫不夸张
Literally.
好了
Alright.
我需要你用点力气
I'm gonna need you u202dto put your back into this.
推
Push!
等等 等等 等等
Oh, oh! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
怎么了
What is it?
在哪里
Where is it...?
你早就知道会这样吗
Did you know all this was gonna happen?
如果我知道 我就多带点人手了
If I did, u202dI woulda brought more guys.
我们把这些物归原主吧
Let's get that to where it belongs.
走这边
This way.
但家在那个方向
Well, uh, home is that way.
那些人里 有一个逃脱了
One of those guys got away.
还开着车
In a car.
在路上追
On the road.
就是这条路
This road.
我们不能走大路
We gotta get off it.
真是个大错误
Big mistake.
停用了
Discontinuing.
面值千元的大钞
The thousand dollar bill.
真是个大错误
u202dBig.
用了这些就会轻很多了
These woulda been so much lighter.
不如我们 轮流拎吧
How about we, uh, take turns with these bad boys, you know?
可以保持精力
So we both stay fresh.
行吧
Fine.
我有主意了
I got an idea.
我们挖个洞
Let's dig a hole.
-洞 -对
- A hole. u202d- Yeah.
走出这里 重回文明社会
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表