剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
伙计们 女士们先生们 俊男靓女们
Folks, folks, ladies and gents, boys and girls,
由于需求火爆 我很遗憾地宣布
due to popular demand, I'm very sorry to say
手♥机♥已经发完了
we've given out our last phone.
但是 我继续为大家提供法律咨♥询♥
However, I'm still here for legal consultations...
免费法律咨♥询♥
free legal consultations.
这样吧 至少拿张名片
You know what? At least take a card.
遇到法律问题 就来找我
You meet the law, you want the law to meet me.
这样吧
Whoa, you know what?
既然你们今晚都没拿到手♥机♥
Uh, since none of you are getting phones tonight,
特殊折扣怎么样
how about a special discount?
接下来的两周
Yeah, um, f-for the next, uh, two weeks,
非暴♥力♥重罪 五折
um, non-violent felonies, 50% off.
对
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
给你的
That's for you.
-给我一张 -五折
- I'll take one. - 50% off.
好了 总算有人拿了
Yeah. Alright. Now we got some takers.
给你 五折
There you are. 50% off.
记住了 五折
Remember, 50% off.
-好了 -当真吗
- Alright. u202d- For real?
非常好
Very good.
对 拿着
Oh, yeah, yeah.
非常好
Very good.
干得好 魔法师
Well-done, magic man.
这才刚刚开始
We're just getting started.
如果我要杀你们 你们早就死了
If you were gonna die, you'd be dead already.
从卡车里出来
Now step out of the truck.
还有事情要做
We got things to do.
好了
Alright.
工作只做了一半 但你们拿了全款
The job may only be half done, but you're being paid in full.
还需要跟你们说
Does it need to be said
希望大家能永远配合吗
that your cooperation is expected to continue permanently?
一个字不说 今天别说
Not a word, not today,
明天别说 到下周都别说 永远都别说
not tomorrow, not next week, not ever.
嘴巴不紧 吃不了兜着走
You let your end down, there will be consequences.
你们都明白了吗
Is that understood by all?
好了
Alright.
乌多和仁科 你们开切罗基
Udo and Renke, you're in the Cherokee.
钥匙在里面
Keys are inside.
开车去丹佛
You're driving to Denver.
坐午夜飞苏黎世的航♥班♥
Flight for Zurich leaves at midnight.
向右转 开六公里就可以上高速了
You hang a right, you'll hit the main highway in four miles.
护照和机票
Passport and some tickets.
卡伊 你一个人开红色的旁蒂克
Kai, you're traveling solo in the red Pontiac.
从达拉斯飞
You're flying out of Dallas.
车程很长
It is a long drive.
飞机九点四十起飞 直达柏林
Flight leaves at 9:40, direct to Berlin.
我什么都不会说的
I will never say anything.
永远
Ever.
事情只能这样办
It had to be done.
他是个好人 但是...
He was a good man, but...
说实话 他很软弱
in truth he was soft.
卡斯珀 你开丰田
Casper, Toyota.
去凤♥凰♥城
You're headed to Phoenix.
十点一刻去温哥华 再从温哥华转机去布达佩斯
10:15 to Vancouver u202dand then Vancouver to Budapest.
有事吗
Yeah?
他一个人顶你五十个
He was worth 50 of you.
塞巴斯蒂安 阿德里安
Sebastian, Adrian.
思域
The Civic.
你们开车去埃尔帕索
You're driving to El Paso.
坐七点二十五的飞机去芝加哥
You're on the 7:25 to Chicago,
然后从芝加哥飞去维也纳
then Chicago to Vienna.
怎么样了
Well?
最后一批人一小时前坐上了去苏黎世的飞机
Last of them got on a plane for Zurich an hour ago.
一切顺利
No problem.
他们会听话吗
Will do they as they've been told?
你是问我的看法吗
You're asking my opinion?
是的
I am.
他们知道后果
They know the consequences.
洗衣店呢
And the laundry?
通往里面的入口已被封死
Entrances to the site have been sealed.
没人进得去
Nobody's gonna stumble on it.
只要拉罗·塞拉曼加还在境内
As long as Lalo Salamanca is on this side of the border,
我们就没法继续开工
we cannot continue as we were.
就这样了
So this is it.
不 不会就这样了
No. This is not it.
等料理了塞拉曼加
Once Salamanca is dealt with --
而这也是板上钉钉的事
and he will be dealt with --
就继续动工
construction will resume.
在那之前 会一直付你酬劳
Until then, u202dyou will continue to be paid.
所以你要花钱雇我什么都不做
So, you're gonna pay me to do nothing.
就当是预付金吧
Call it a retainer.
-齐格勒的事你也不计较 -是的
- Even after Ziegler? - u202dYes.
法兰克福那边怎么样了
What happened in Frankfurt?
律师花了一整天陪他的妻子
The attorneys spent a full day with his wife.
她接受了事实
She accepted the facts as presented.
按你的建议 这是一起建筑事故
As per your suggestion -- a construction accident.
昨天下葬了
The funeral was yesterday.
当然 也对她进行了赔偿
And, of course, u202dshe has been compensated.
"赔偿"
"Compensated."
我要是你
I would choose my next words
接下来的话我会非常小心地说
very carefully if I were you.
收好你该死的预付金
You keep your goddamn retainer.
奥克利先生 奥克利先生
Mr. Oakley! Mr. Oakley!
你能评论下卡尔·格拉芬霍斯特的案子吗
Would you care to comment on the Carl Gravenhorst case?
-我... -你也知道 地检办公室
- Oh, I'm -- I -- - As you know, the D.A.'s office
在格拉芬霍斯特的案子中被指控有不当行为
has been accused of misconduct in the Gravenhorst case.
你能说下最新的进展吗
Would you comment u202don the latest development?
格拉芬什么
Uh, the Graven what?
有人说你在起诉一个无辜的人
People are saying you're prosecuting an innocent man.
地检办公室是否在隐瞒什么
Does the D.A.'s office have something to hide?
-这个... -不好意思 借过一下
- Well, what, um - - Excuse me. Excuse me.
让我过一下
Please let me through.
你说的是我的委托人
Uh, that's my client you're talking about.
-你是... -我是索尔·古德曼
- And you are...? - I'm Saul Goodman,
卡尔·格拉芬霍斯特百分之百是无辜的
and Carl Gravenhorst is 100% innocent.
阿尔布开克地检办公室
The Albuquerque D.A.'s office
此种行为是极其严重的司法不公
is perpetrating an outrageous miscarriage of justice.
你叫啥
You're who?
索尔·古德曼
I'm Saul Goodman.
我们要向你
And we are countersuing you
和整个阿尔布开克地检办公室提出反诉
and the entire u202dAlbuquerque D.A.'s office
案由包括恶意迫♥害♥ 非法拘禁
for malicious persecution, unlawful detention,
以及滥用诉讼程序
and abuse of process.
-你认真的吗 -当然
- Seriously? - u202dYeah.
我们还要一路告到最高法♥院♥
We'll take this all the way to the Supreme Court.
结案的时候
By the time we're through,
卡尔·格拉芬霍斯特会洗清罪名
Carl Gravenhorst's name will be cleared,
我们还会得到一笔和解费 现金
a-and we'll receive u202da settlement, a cash settlement.
行吧 我听够了 我还得出庭
Alright. Enough. I've got to be in court.
都闪开
You...
你尽管去 但是记住了
Go if you must, but know this --
我们会再见的
we will meet again!
请问一下
I'm sorry.
你说你是谁来着
What'd you say your name was?
我是索尔·古德曼 我的职责是
I'm Saul Goodman, u202dand I make it my business
为遭受不公正对待的
to defend u202dthe citizens of Albuquerque
阿尔布开克民众辩护
against injustices of every kind.
但是雇你肯定开销不小吧
Wow, you must be really expensive, though.
完全不会
Not at all.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表