剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
有些次等品流进了你的组织
Replaced the stolen product and some went to your organization.
这下一切都解释得通了
That explains everything.
只要拉罗·塞拉曼加还在境内
As long as Lalo Salamanca is on this side of the border,
我们就没法继续开工
we cannot continue as we were.
收好你该死的预付金
You keep your goddamn retainer.
非暴♥力♥重罪 五折
Non-violent felonies, 50% off.
我不明白
I just can't see it.
下一位
Next!
特殊折扣怎么样
How about, uh, special discounts?
仅限今晚
索尔·古德曼送免费手♥机♥
接下来的两周
Um, for the next, uh, two weeks,
非暴♥力♥重罪 五折
um, non-violent felonies 50% off.
对
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-给我一张 -行 给你的
- I'll take one. - Yeah? That's for you.
五折 好了
50% off. Yeah. Alright.
总算有人拿了
Now we got some takers.
给你 五折
There you are. Oh, yeah?
还有谁 五折
Who else? 50% off.
索尔·古德曼
律师
火速伸张正义
给你
There you are.
五折
50% off.
老兄 便宜了快一半耶
Dude, that's almost half.
天啊
Ahh! Oh, my God!
混♥蛋♥
You bastards!
-五折 -五折
- 50% off! - 50% off!
钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money!
钱 钱 钱
Money, money, money!
棒
Yeah!
棒
Ah! Yeah!
-找到我兄弟了 -棒
- I got my buddy! - Yeah!
快
Come on!
滚回来 小混♥蛋♥
Get back here, you little shits!
我没事
I'm okay!
五折 五折
50% off! 50% off!
怎么
What?
兄弟 怎么
Dude. What?
今天周几
What day is it?
周二
Tuesday?
周二
Tuesday?
什么 你知道那什么意思吗
What? You know what that means?
-五折 -五折
- 50% off! - 50% off!
《绝命律师》
第五季 第二集
...让你七天戒烟
...and have you smoke-free in just seven days.
纯天然 不含尼古丁
It's all-natural and nicotine-free.
最重要的是 保证有效
And best of all, it's guaranteed to work
不含尼古丁 无效退款
七天戒烟
无效退款
or your money back.
现在下单就送烟立净新品口腔喷雾
Order now to get Smoke Away's new oral spray free.
喷立净 喷喷就止瘾
Spray Away... it can stop your cravings instantly.
立刻拨♥打♥电♥话♥
Call now.
上千人已成功使用烟立净戒烟
Thousands have already quit smoking using Smoke Away.
请...
Sh...
亲爱的 怎么了
Baby, what's happening?
怎么回事
Aah! What's happening?!
放开我 伙计
Get off me, man.
没事的
It's okay.
拜托 他想让我做什么
Come on, man. What's he want from me?
我调包了 一切按他说的做了
I switched the stuff. I played it all like he told me.
不
No.
欢迎朋友们
不
No.
我们来这儿做什么
What are we doin'?
拜托 别这样
Come on, man. Don't.
里面有五个人
We got five people in there.
太可惜了
Too bad.
等等 等等
Wait. Hey, wait. Wait.
等等 等等
Hey. Hey, wait! Wait!
等等
Hey, wait!
他为什么这么做
Why's he doin' this?
为什么这么做 我一切照做了
Hey, why's he doin' this? I did everything.
等等
Wait.
拜托 伙计 求你了
Please, man. Please, man.
别这样 拜托了
Please, no. Please, no.
求你了
Please.
拜托了
Hey, please.
求你了 伙计
Please, man.
营业中
好吧
Okay.
我懂了
I get it.
就告诉我你想让我怎么做吧
Just tell me what you want me to do.
拉罗·塞拉曼加
Lalo Salamanca.
我需要知道他要去哪
I need to know where he is going.
他在想什么
What he is thinking.
他在谋划什么
What he is planning.
我需要在他行动前知道他的计划
I need to know what he's going to do before he does it.
我一直在努力
I've been trying.
好吗
Okay?
他什么都不告诉我
He doesn't tell me shit.
只是一直提到一个叫维纳·齐格勒的人
He just keeps talking about some guy named Werner Ziegler
还有一个叫麦克的美♥国♥佬♥
and some gringo Michael.
就这些
That's it.
取得他的信任
Gain his confidence.
让他依赖你
Make him rely on you.
怎么做
How?
找到办法
Find a way.
我父亲跟这件事没关系
My father has nothing to do with this.
我会找到方法 我会让他信任我
I'll find a way. I'll make him trust me.
好吗
Okay?
老爹人不错
Pop's a nice guy.
对 当然
Yeah. Uh-huh. Sure.
我看看记对了没有
Let me see if I have this right.
伯特伦·莫兰先生 人称"B-Mo"
Uh, a Mr. Bertram Moran, AKA "B-Mo,"
声称你教唆他卖♥♥毒品给你
claims that you solicited him for the purchase of narcotics
但事实上 你只是在公园里喝汽水
when, in fact, you were simply enjoying a Big Gulp in the park
是他凑过来 试图卖♥♥给你毒品
when he approached and attempted to sell to you.
电♥话♥掉了
Oh! I got a live one.
在呢 PJ 说吧
Yes, PJ. Go ahead.
金 抱歉 我那边太满了
Kim, sorry. My side is too full.
我会把一部分送回阮太太那边
I'm gonna take some of those back to Mrs. Nguyen's.
我了解得够详细了
Well, I think I got the specifics.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll call you later.
-天啊 -挺能聊
- Geez. - Chatty one.
"冻手指"那个案子怎么样了
How's it going with, uh, "Cold Finger,"
偷迷你冰箱那个天才
the mini-fridge mastermind?
庭审日期定了吗
You get a trial date yet?
不
Uh, no.
他接受协议了
He took the deal.
他接受五个月了
He took the five months?
对
Yup.
你一如既往都是对的
Well, you were right, as usual.
索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you.
是的 小姐 我...
Yes, Miss, I...
不
Oh, no.
这话可不对
Well, that's not right.
嗯 你继续说
Yeah. Go on.
你能稍微等一下吗
C-could you hold for a moment?
金 今晚一起吃晚餐看电影吧
Kim, how about dinner and a movie tonight?
我...炸虾加斯科塞斯的电影
I'm... Scampi and Scorsese
经典电影频道要放他的《下班后》
'cause they got "After Hours" on the Classic Movie Channel.
我也喜欢那个 但是 到时候看吧
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表