剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
情况紧急吗
How hot are you?
我被认出来了
I got made.
你被认出来了 好吧
You got made. Alright.
涉及官方人员吗
Any official involvement?
不 还没有
No. Not yet.
接你的地方
Pick-up is going to be
和之前送你的地方一样
in the same place you were dropped off.
还记得在哪吗
Do you remember where that is?
记得
Yeah, I do.
好吧 塔卡维奇先生
Alright, Mr. Takavic.
周四
Thursday.
早七点
7 a.m.
老地方
Same spot.
其余的你都知道吧
You know the rest. Am I right?
塔卡维奇先生
Mr. Takavic?
还在吗
Still there?
我改主意了
I've changed my mind.
你改主意了
Changed your mind?
对
Yeah.
确认一下 你不想继续交易了
To be clear, you are not going forward with this?
我要自己修[处理]I'm gonna fix it myself.
《绝命律师》
第五季 第一集
-吉米... -金
- Jimmy, what - u202dKim.
-你打算... -听我说
- What are you... - u202dListen.
我知道这看着很快
I know this seems fast.
确实有点快 但我很清楚
It is fast, but I can see it.
你要改名吗
You're changing your name?
不 我...是的 但这是为了我的委托人
No! I... Well, yes, but it's for my clients.
你要自称索尔·古德曼
You're gonna call yourself "Saul Goodman"?
我反正已经自称索尔·古德曼了
I'm already calling myself Saul Goodman.
我们不是已经讨论过了吗
We've talked about this.
那些买♥♥我手♥机♥的混混们
The skells who've been buying my phones...
反正他们每个人
sure as shooting, sooner or later,
到最后肯定
every last one of them is gonna find themselves
都会被抓进警车
in the back of a squad car.
我怎么让他们打给吉米·麦吉尔
How do I get them to call Jimmy McGill?
行不通 我就继续当索尔·古德曼
I don't! I stay Saul Goodman.
他们只会联♥系♥已经认识的家伙
They call the guy they already know.
我本来以为我浪费了一整年
I thought I was wasting a year of my life.
其实不是浪费
It wasn't a waste!
都是为了今天 就是这样
It was for this! This is it!
你什么时候决定...
When did you decide to...
就是刚刚
Just now, just back there!
我...我刚刚突然灵光一现 我就该这样
It just... Poom! u202dIt just hit me! This is the way.
金 绝对能成功
Kim, it's gonna work.
我...
u202dI...
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
你不信
All of a sudden,
我突然全部想明白了 但...真的
I've got it all figured out, but I... I do.
就应该这么做
This is right.
所以 让我...我先把这件事解决了
So, let me just... I'll get this done,
然后我们再好好商量 好吗
and then we can talk about it, okay?
我是说...
u202dI mean...
除非你还有...
Uh... Unless there's...
除非你还有什么别的顾虑
Is there some angle that I'm not seeing here?
如果你想让我放慢点节奏
Uh... if you want me to slow my roll,
我可以过几天再回来
I-I can come back u202dand do this another day.
如果你真的觉得这样可以...
If this is how you're really feeling...
-真的 -那好的
- It is. - u202d...I say sure.
太好了 我最多五分钟就出来
Great. Five minutes, max.
好了 说到哪里了
Okay, where were we?
你需要签
Just that u202dyou need to sign documents
-你的真名 -没问题
- with your legal name. - You got it.
接下来就只剩下准入通知了
Then all that's left is the Notice of Entry.
吉姆·"索尔·古德曼"·麦吉尔
Jimmy "Saul Goodman" McGill.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
维纳·齐格勒
Werner Ziegler.
维纳·齐格勒
Werner Ziegler.
维纳·齐格勒 齐格勒
Werner Ziegler. Ziegler.
你知道德国有多少个维纳·齐格勒吗
You know how many Werner Zieglers there are in Germany?
二十七个
27.
据齐格勒太太说 现在只有二十六个了
26 now, according to Mrs. Ziegler.
我说了我没听说过这个名字
I told you I never heard of the guy.
那麦克呢
What about "Michael"?
我说了
Like I said,
我只知道那里两个人的名字
I only know the names of two guys over there.
没错 没错 没错
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
维克多和泰勒斯
Victor and Tyrus.
你
You.
怎么了
Yeah?
维纳·齐格勒 你听说过这家伙吗
Werner Ziegler. u202dYou ever heard of that guy?
维纳·齐格勒
Werner Ziegler.
没有
Uh...no.
麦克呢
What about Michael?
一个秃子美♥国♥佬♥ 他也有份
He's a bald gringo. He's in the game.
好吧
Okay.
你可以走了
You're good.
好
Okay.
南面的墙 浇筑水泥
South wall, pouring concrete.
他到底要干什么 伙计
What's he up to, man?
他要干什么
What's he doing?
最近没有发生什么事吗
So, there's nothing new going on, huh,
还是老样子吗
nothing different?
比如什么事
Like what?
任何事
Like anything.
怎么了
What?
没什么事
It's nothing.
没什么事 伙计
It's nothing, man.
第四街的几个混混
A couple of skells on fourth
说货被人动过
been complaining u202dthat the stuff is stepped on.
动过
Stepped on?
你也听说了吗
You hear that, too?
他们说货不一样了
They say it's different.
-怎么不一样 -混混们就喜欢抱怨
- Different how? u202d- Skells complain.
他们都这样
It's what they do.
好吧
Okay.
带我看看
Show me.
阿罗
Arlo!
我的好兄弟
My man!
要三个
Three.
给钱吧
Let's see what you got.
等等 喂 喂
Wait! Whoa, whoa!
喂 兄弟
Yo! Vato!
喂 喂 老兄
Yo! Yo! Vato!
你去哪
Where you going?
你不能进去
You're not going in there.
喂
Yo! u202d
耗子 没事的
Mouse, it's okay.
货呢
So, where's the stuff?
在椅子里
It's in the chair.
这把椅子吗
What, this chair?
是量有问题吗
This about the count?
量都是对的
Cause the count is good.
你拿着现金吗
You holding cash?
是的 都在这里
Yeah. Got it all right here.
你都拿着我的现金了...
If you're holding my cash...
还跟我的货一块待在这干嘛
what're you doing up here with my stuff?
没人动过 兄弟
No one's stepping on it, man.
我们从养鸡场拿到货
We pick the stuff from the chicken farm.
切好 分好 然后带过来
We cut it, split it, and it lands here.
我全程都盯着
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表