剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
You got me in my underwear, so enjoy the show.
你是爱德华多·塞拉曼加的代理律师
You're representing Eduardo Salamanca,
也就是豪尔赫·德古兹曼
AKA Jorge De Guzman.
对 他是我的委托人 怎么了
He is a client of mine, yeah. So?
我需要你给他保释出来
Well, I need you to get him out on bail.
等等 你怎么扯上拉罗·塞拉曼加的
Wait. What do you have to do with Lalo Salamanca?
我只是代表利益相关方
I represent someone who has an interest.
什么样的人
Someone like who?
不能让你委托人知道的人
Someone your client can never know about.
但是 我不接受神秘人士发号♥施令
Yeah, look, u202dI don't take marching orders from the man behind the curtain.
这个案子 你还是答应的好
In this case, it's better that you do.
你知道塞拉曼加都干过什么吧
You know what Salamanca did, right?
我知道
I am aware.
这是什么
What's this?
这是你完成任务所需的一切材料
This is everything you need to do your job.
弗雷德·惠伦
洛博罗炸鸡店
去吧
Go.
"与其所在当地社区关系密切"
"Significant ties to his local community"?
什么关系
What ties?
你们真的认为我会对你们的
Did you actually think I wasn't gonna hear
"私♥家♥侦♥探♥"毫不知情
about this "Private eye" of yours?
你说什么
Excuse me?
戴夫·克拉克
Dave Clark.
戴夫·克拉克
Dave Clark.
给你们关键目击证人做指导的神秘"第三方"
The mysterious "third party" who's coaching your key witness.
好吧
Alright, good.
行吧
You know what?
你们就继续装傻吧
Do the dumb act for Parson. Please.
我迫不及待想看他再整你们一次
I can't wait to see him rip you both a new one.
那个混♥蛋♥闹的是哪出
Any idea what that asshole is going on about?
我给图书管♥理♥员♥打电♥话♥
I'll call the librarian.
当着法官面好好表现 行吗
Uh, play to the judge, okay?
但是 别玩世不恭的
But don't -- don't, like, play to the judge.
千万不要
Don't over do it.
别太摆架子
Try not to be too cool.
谦逊点
I mean, look humble.
稍微胆怯点
A little bit scared.
没问题
No problem.
-是他们吗 -对
- Is that them? - u202dYep.
那是谁
Who's that?
肯定是他的家人
That's gotta be his family.
弗雷德·惠伦
Fred Whalen.
差旅电汇的死者
The guy who died? At the Travel Wire?
听说你有新消息
And I'm told you have new information...
指控干扰证人
An allegation of witness tampering?
古德曼先生
Mr. Goodman?
古德曼先生
Mr. Goodman?
没错 法官阁下
That's right, Your Honor.
干扰证人
Witness tampering.
我有理由认为
I have reason to believe
公诉方的关键证人
that the prosecution's key witness
受到了一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥的引导
was coached u202dby a private investigator
他受雇妨碍司法公正
who was hired to pervert justice.
公诉人有回应吗
Does the prosecution have a response?
很不幸 法官阁下
Unfortunately, Your Honor,
似乎有我们不知道的一位不明人士
it seems a person unknown to my team
可能与我们的证人有过接触
may have interacted with our witness,
让她打给罗伯茨警探
causing her to call Detective Roberts
并在最初审讯两个月后修改证词
and amend her statement two months after the initial interview.
我们最近才发现此事
This only recently came to our attention,
正在积极调查中
and we are vigorously investigating.
但愿如此
I would hope so.
话虽如此 法官阁下
Having said that, Your Honor,
这位证人只是本公诉案中很小的一环
this witness is one small element of the state's case.
鉴于犯罪情节极其暴♥力♥
In light of the extraordinary violence of the crime
以及德古兹曼先生为外籍人士
and the fact that Mr. De Guzman is a foreign national
与本地社区毫无关系
with no ties to the community,
我们请求法♥院♥将其视为潜逃风险
we ask that the court recognize him as a flight risk
同时也对新墨西哥州民众造成威胁
and as a danger to the citizens of New Mexico.
古德曼先生
Mr. Goodman?
恕我直言 法官阁下
Uh, all due respect, Your Honor,
这位证人不仅仅是本公诉案中
but the witness is not just one "Small element"
"很小的一环"
of the state's case.
她还是唯一能将德古兹曼先生
She's the only witness
与凶杀现场联♥系♥起来的证人
tying Mr. De Guzman to the murder scene,
而她受到了他人操控
and she's been manipulated.
此外 关于德古兹曼先生
Furthermore, the claim that Mr. De Guzman
与本地社区毫无关联的说法 显然是无稽之谈
has no ties to the community -- that's just patently false.
德古兹曼先生与阿尔布开克市有着深刻羁绊
Mr. De Guzman has deep ties to the city of Albuquerque.
我向您介绍 他的家人
I'd like you to meet... his family.
那是他的未婚妻
Uh, that's his fiancée
他的挚爱 贝丝·麦金农
and the love of his life, Beth McKinnon,
他的继子女 克里斯托弗和艾拉
his stepchildren, Christopher and Ella,
坐在他们身旁的是贝丝的母亲 玛丽
and sitting with them is Beth's mother, Mary.
法官阁下
Now, Your Honor,
这些孩子只有我委托人这一个父亲
my client is the only father that these kids have ever known.
他们都依靠他生活
They depend on him.
您怎么忍♥心
How can you possibly see fit
拆散这个美好的家庭呢
to separate this beautiful...family?
抱歉
Um...I'm sorry.
德古兹曼先生涉案的证词
The testimony, um, implicating Mr. De Guzman in this crime --
是捏造的
it's been fabricated.
您已经关押他三天时间
You've already held him for three days.
考虑到现有情况
Given the circumstances,
应该让德古兹曼先生获得保释
Mr. De Guzman should be granted bond.
法官阁下 请求私下磋商
Your Honor, a sidebar?
公诉方就没做好调查吗
Didn't the state do any investigating at all?
我们调查了 法官阁下
We did, Your Honor.
法官阁下 根据现有信息...
Your honor, u202dgiven what's transpired here...
行了 不用再说了
Alright, that's enough.
法官阁下 我真的...
Your Honor, I really --
我接受辩方观点 允许保释
I accept the defense's argument that bond is warranted.
但考虑到指控的严重性
But considering the severity of the charges,
我决定将保释金额设为七百万美元
I will set the amount at $7 million.
仅收现金
Cash only.
法官阁下...
Oh, Your Honor --
全体起立
All rise.
七百万
$7 million?
是的 我真的很抱歉
Yes, and I am so, so sorry.
我可以付
I can do that.
问题是
Thing is,
-你得去帮我取钱 -什么 我
- I'm gonna need you to pick it up. u202d- What? Me?
等我电♥话♥
I'll call you.
-你可以走了 -谢谢
- You're good to go. - Thank you.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
霍华德
Howard.
所以 工作的事你还在考虑吗
So...have you thought any more about the job?
工作
The job.
对啊
Yeah.
还没...
No, um...
我还在考虑
I'm still giving it some thought.
"还在考虑"
"Giving it some thought"?
是的
Yeah.
你知道吗
You know what?
不用再考虑了
Don't bother.
这个提议好像让你很生气
It seems I've upset you.
所以就此作罢吧
So offer's off the table.
让我很生气
You upset me?
怎么让我很生气了
How -- How'd you upset me?
你说呢
You tell me.
你有点奇怪啊 霍华德
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表