剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
密苏里州
一辆黑色福特野马停在人行道
Black Ford Mustang on sidewalk...
还有喷漆罐 步行离开了
and spray cans, uh, took off on foot.
亚裔男性 没看见...
Asian male, no visual...
收到
10-4.
噪音投诉 6165...
Noise complaint, 6165...
法式吐司不合胃口 是吧
French toast didn't work out, huh?
是的
Oh, yeah.
没关系
I-It's fine.
我可以帮你热一下
I can warm it up for you.
没事
It's -- It's okay.
我可以帮你拿点别的
I can get you something else.
现在开始供应午餐了
We're serving lunch now.
不用了
I'm good.
真的
Really.
至少让我帮你添点咖啡吧
Can I at least freshen that for you?
好
Yeah. Um...
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 莫莉 是我 吉恩
Hi, Molly. It's, uh, me -- Gene.
这是你的手♥机♥号♥吗
This your cell number?
辛那邦
那件事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I -- I'm fine.
虚惊一场
It was a false alarm.
原来我只是脱水
You know, um, turns out I was just dehydrated, so...
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我一定会的
Yeah, I definitely will.
对了 我周四才能回来
Um, hey, uh, I won't be back for -- uh, well, till Thursday.
你和弗莱德莉卡能开店吗
Can you and Frederica open?
那就好
Oh. Good.
还有 你今天下午可能得
And, um, also, I think you're gonna have to sign
签收一个包裹
for a delivery this afternoon.
你已经签收了
Oh, you did already?
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
对了 还有
Um, oh, and
有人问起过我吗
has anybody been asking about me?
比如有没有顾客
You know, I mean, like any customers
来店里找过我 有没有谁在店里逗留
come to the store looking for me, somebody hanging around?
没有 没出什么问题
No, no, nothing wrong.
有个保险推销员给我打过几次电♥话♥
I just -- I-I got some calls from an insurance salesman,
不依不饶的那种 所以...
you know, the pushy type, so...
都没人是吗
So, nobody at all?
那没事了
Well, that's it then. Um...
好 我会的
Yeah. Sure. I will.
那过几天见了
And, uh, I will see you in a few days.
谢谢 莫莉
Thanks, Molly.
嗯
Yeah.
辛那邦
*欢迎来到我的世界*
*Welcome to my world*
*快请进来*
*Won't you come on in?*
*我想奇迹*
*Miracles, I guess*
*仍不时发生*
*Still happen now and then*
*踏入我心房♥*
*Step into my heart*
*将你的烦恼抛下*
*Leave your cares behind*
*欢迎来到我的世界*
*Welcome to my world*
*欢迎来到我的世界*
*Welcome to my world*
真的是你
It is you.
我上次就觉得是你
I thought it was you.
但我不是很确定
I wasn't all the way sure,
这次近看你
but now that I'm seeing you up close...
没跑了
Sure.
就是你
It's you.
别紧张啊
Come on, man.
我就是想打声招呼 我是你的粉丝
I just want to say hi. I'm a big fan.
过去
Y'know, back in the day,
我和前任住在阿尔布开克时
when I lived in Albuquerque with my ex,
到处都能看见你
I used to see you everywhere.
你的脸出现在广♥告♥牌上 电视上
You were on the billboards, on the TV.
我以前还有你的火柴盒
I used to have one of your matchbooks.
你把我和别人搞混了
You got me mixed up with someone.
我叫塔卡维奇
Uh, my name is Takavic.
吉恩·塔卡维奇
Gene Takavic.
抱歉
Sorry.
我 我得回去工作了
I'm -- I'm gonna -- I got to get back to work.
得了 哥们
Come on, man.
这就不太好了
That's not cool.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你知道自己是谁
You know who you are.
咱们就省省吧
Let's just get past that.
不用担心他 他没问题
Don't worry about him. He's cool.
他只是想过来看看
He just wanted to come along.
你知道之前谁坐过我的车吗
Hey, you know who I had in my cab once?
摇滚明星
萨米·黑格
Sammy Hagar!
他比你有名多了
He's even more famous than you.
你想干什么
Whad'you -- Whad'you want?
我只想让你承认
I just want you to admit it.
我不知道你在...
I-I don't know what you're --
你肯定知道
Sure you do.
说吧
Just say it.
我真的不知道...
I-I really don't know what...
来吧
Come on.
说吧
Come on.
你快说吧 哥们
Come on, man.
说台词
Say. It.
"最好打给索尔"
"Better Call Saul."
什么
What?
我都听不见
I-I can't even hear that.
"最好打给索尔"
"Better Call Saul."
再来一遍
Once again.
加上指的动作
And -- And do the point.
"最好打给索尔"
"Better Call Saul."
这就对了
There we go.
虽然有点生疏
A little rusty,
不过你下次就熟练了
but u202dyou'll do better next time.
自我介绍一下 我叫杰夫
You didn't ask, but the name's Jeff.
你需要我的话
Anytime you need me,
随时给奥马哈联合出租公♥司♥打电♥话♥
you just call up Omaha United Cabs.
点名要我
You ask for me.
不论我在哪 他们都会找到我的
They'll find me, no matter where I'm at.
不超过五分钟保证到
Never more than five minutes away.
天啊
Oh, man.
见到你真是太好了
It's great to meet you.
很荣幸
It's an honor.
回头见
I -- I'll see ya.
"吉恩"
"Gene."
您还需再投币五十美分
Please deposit an additional 50 cents.
高档吸尘器店
Best Quality Vacuum.
-有什么可以帮您 -你好
- How may I help you? - u202dYeah.
我需要一个电源适配器
I need an adapter
胡夫超强力吸尘器升级版 60型号♥的
for a Hoover MaxExtract Pressure-Pro, model 60.
我们之前给您寄过吧
We've delivered to you before, haven't we?
是的 我在内布拉斯加州奥马哈
Yeah. I'm in Omaha, Nebraska.
塔卡维奇先生
Mr. Takavic.
那个零件非常难配
That will be u202da very difficult part to obtain.
我要提醒您
And I want to warn you
这个比原厂的贵多了
it's gonna be more expensive than the original.
贵多少
How expensive?
双倍价钱
Double the price.
而且我们还是要货到付现
And we are still in a cash-on-delivery situation.
这有问题吗
Uh... will that be a problem?
不 没有 没关系
No. No. It's fine.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表