剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
And for that...
我必须道歉
I must apologize.
诚挚道歉
Sincerely.
什么建筑项目
What construction project?
你说那个德国人在建什么东西
I mean, you said the German was building something.
是什么
What?
我直接带你转一转吧
It would be simpler for me to show you.
完工后 它将成为
When finished, this will be
西南地区最先进的冰鲜食品链系统
the most advanced in-line chilling system in the Southwest.
-鸡肉冷冻柜吗 -冰鲜
- A chicken freezer? - Chiller.
我们的产品从不冷冻
Our product is never frozen.
这些都是齐格勒的人手 在按他的计划施工
These are Ziegler's men, working from his plans.
他们得到的说法是
As far as they're concerned,
他们的工头已经回家了
their leader has gone home.
你没有理由隐瞒这一切
Nothing was keeping you from sharing all this.
我们本可以省下很多麻烦
A lot of trouble could have been avoided.
是的
Yes.
出现了一些误会
There were any number of misunderstandings.
我的人不知道谁在跟踪他
My man didn't know who was following him.
因此
And as a result,
他才竭力隐瞒自己的行动
he went to great lengths to conceal his activities.
你的人 叫麦克 对吗
Your man -- Michael, is that right?
没错
Yes.
那不会就是他吧
That's not him, is it?
就是他
It is.
如果你允许 我想打个招呼
Well, I'd love to say hello, if that's permitted.
当然
Well, certainly.
麦克
Michael.
麦克 这是我的合作伙伴爱德华多
Michael, please meet my associate Eduardo.
我很荣幸
What a pleasure.
我听说了不少你的事迹
I've heard so much about you.
是吗
That right?
没错
Oh, yes.
我得回去干活了
I'm gonna get back to it.
谢谢 麦克
Thank you, Michael.
这下一切都解释得通了
That explains everything.
我很高兴你满意了
I am glad you are satisfied.
听我说
Listen to me.
不许再出现任何麻烦
There must be no more trouble.
你们必须共生共存
You two must co-exist.
这没得商量
This is non-negotiable.
古斯塔沃 你不能再隐瞒任何秘密了
Gustavo, there can be no more secrets.
好
Yes.
埃拉迪奥先生很生气
Don Eladio is not happy.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm telling you?
明白
I do.
那我们就谈完了
Then we are done.
你的冰鲜食品链一定会很牛逼
You know, it's gonna be a very nice chiller.
南面的墙一定会很漂亮
The south wall's gonna look beautiful.
你怎么来北方了
为了保护家族利益
所以就跟踪古斯塔沃的人 监视他吗
还有差旅电汇的那件事 简直一团糟
在边境的这一侧 我们不能干出这种事
对不起 我随我叔叔 你知道赫克托这个人
生性多疑 不可理喻
赫克托脑子里一直在乱想
他觉得这个炸鸡男对他心怀怨恨
因为他一枪爆了他男朋友的头
你不了解古斯塔沃 对他来说 这一切只是生意
只是生意吗
圣地亚哥发生的事 那也是生意吗
我得确保这一切到此为止
你信任弗林吗
他永远不会成为我们的一员 但他能赚钱
只要他能赚钱 埃拉迪奥就会高兴
这才是最重要的
那我也没什么好说的了
代我向你叔叔问好
我会的
放松点 别紧张
Let's take it easy.
就在这直接发吧
Let's do it right here!
退后
Back off.
有很多手♥机♥ 很多手♥机♥
There are plenty of phones. Plenty of phones.
抱歉 女士们 我也没办法
Sorry. Can't help you, ladies.
每个人都得排队
Everybody got to wait their turn.
好了 哥们
Here you go, buddy.
下一位
Next!
欢迎 欢迎 进来坐会吧
Welcome, welcome. Take a load off.
在聊手♥机♥之前 先聊聊你
Before we talk phones, let's talk you.
从我们短暂的相识中
I'm guessing, from our brief acquaintance,
我猜你有时候
that you're a fellow who occasionally,
自己明明没有错
through no fault of your own, uh,
却卷入了一两场群架
finds yourself in a Donnybrook or two.
对 还戴着指节铜套
Yeah, a, um, knuckle duster.
抡着拳头干
A fistfight.
我觉得你可能
I'm thinking you might be someone
偏好某种特殊的草本植物
who partakes of the herb of the Earth.
我猜二位女士肯定很受男士的欢迎
I'm guessing that you ladies are popular with the fellas.
这可能会让警♥察♥先生们误会
And this could lead to a misunderstanding with the boys in blue.
跟我的朋友打个招呼
Say hello to my little friend.
看见了吗 这个红圈
See right there, circled in red?
预设好了 随时可用
It's preprogrammed, ready to go.
1号♥键能一键直拨给我
Number 1 on the speed dial goes directly to me.
按一下 噗 我将任你差遣
You press that, and -- poof! -- I'm there.
下一位 为什么打给手♥机♥男
Next! Why call the cellphone guy?
因为我不只是个发手♥机♥的
'Cause I'm not just a cellphone guy.
我还是为你抗争的律师
I'm the lawyer who's gonna fight for you.
你可能会发现自己
You might find yourself in possession of
持有一些军事物品
a few pieces of military ordnance, you know --
火箭弹 可能后备箱里有几个定向地雷
RPGs, maybe couple claymore mines in the trunk.
你还没反应过来
Before you know it,
就有人倒在了人行道的血泊里
the other guy is bleeding out on the pavement
警♥察♥已经不怀好意地看着你了
and the cops are giving you the evil eye.
人们互相照应再平常不过了
It's just that people are always looking over each other's shoulder.
再说你也没打算伤人
And you're not hurting anyone.
谁不想...
You know, who doesn't want to be...
下一位
Next!
外面的大块头 他叫休·巴布诺
Big fella outside? His name's Huell Babineaux.
跟休打听打听
Go ask Huell about me.
他本来面临三年监禁
He was facing three years.
他本来面临六年监禁
He was facing six years.
在瓜达卢佩被判八年
Eight years down in Guadalupe.
他本来面临二十五年牢狱之灾
He was facing 25 years.
结果一天牢也没坐
Didn't do a single day.
所以他叫我"魔法师"
That's why he calls me the "Magic man."
我让他别这么叫我 但他非要坚持
I asked him not to call me that, but he insists.
下一位
Next!
1号♥键 那是你的救命线
Number 1 on the speed dial -- that's your lifeline.
警♥察♥找你麻烦 威胁你 不正眼看你
Cops pick you up. They threaten you. They look at you sideways.
你就按那个按键 我来为你服务
You press that button, and I'm there.
不只是... 按1号♥键
It's not just... Press number 1.
按1号♥键 闭紧嘴巴 按下按键
Press number 1. Zip your lip and press the button.
什么都不要说 按1号♥键
And keep your mouth shut. Press number 1.
充上电 嘭
Keep it charged. Poof!
嘭 嘭 我就来了
Poof! Poof! I'm there.
一键拨号♥的1号♥键
At number 1 on the speed dial...
这是你的救命线 你的紧急按钮 就按1号♥键
It is your lifeline. It's your panic button. Just press number 1.
一键拨号♥的1号♥键 直接打到我这
Press 1 on the speed dial. Goes straight to me.
问他"魔法师"的事
Ask him about the "Magic man."
按下按键 正义不会迟到
Press the button... Speedy justice.
嘭 你的朋友索尔就到了
...and, boom, your friend Saul is there.
我全年无休支持你
I got your back 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
按1号♥键
Press number 1.
为你火速伸张正义 就按1号♥键
Speedy justice for you. Just press 1.
一旦有情况发生 这是你的救命线
If and when that happens... Here's your lifeline.
按1号♥键 祝你使用愉快
Press number 1. Use it in good health.
一键拨号♥1号♥键 直接拨到我这
Number 1 on the speed dial... Goes straight to me...
有法律问题 1号♥键
...trouble with the law... Number 1...
问他"魔法师"的事 拨1号♥键
Ask him about the "Magic man." Press number 1.
嘭 索尔·古德曼就到了
And -- poof! -- Saul Goodman is there.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表