剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
是这个吗 是不是在这里
Is that it? Is that it right there?
对
Yeah.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
你应该让联调局来处理
You call the FBI and you let them handle this.
-不行 -必须这样
- I can't. - You have to.
我不知道胡德到底是什么角色
Now, I don't know what Hood's role in all this is,
但是我们有两个
but we have two children
生活完全被打乱的孩子
whose lives have been turned upside down.
此时此刻 没什么比孩子更重要
Now, nothing and no one else is more important than that.
走吧 我们走
Come on, man. Come on.
你欺骗了我
Now, you lied to me.
欺骗了我们的孩子
You lied to our kids.
我不知道你想不想补救
I don't know if you can ever make that right,
如果你有这个打算
but if you're gonna try,
你就得马上跟我回家
you need to come home with me right now.
戈登 别这样
Gordon, don't do this.
别逼我做两难的选择
Don't make me choose.
你跟他们走的话 就得对自己的选择负责
You go with them, you're making that choice yourself.
你这是干什么
Um, what are you doing?
我可知道你的车技 上来吧
Look, I've seen you drive. Get in.
我们可能会死的
We're probably gonna die.
可能吧
Probably.
如果我们真的死了
If we do die,
我想先跟你说一下 我不是很喜欢你
I just want you to know I don't like you very much.
知道了
Duly noted.
你想开车的话就抓紧开啊
Well, if you're going to drive, then drive.
是死是活我想明早就知道
I want to be dead or home by morning.
开车
Just drive.
你的假释听证会在两周后举♥行♥
So your parole hearing is in two weeks.
你觉得你准备好了吗
Do you feel ready?
是的 准备好了
Uh, yeah, yeah. I think so.
我知道你已经准备好出去了
I know you're ready to get out of here.
你觉得他们会让我出去吗
You think they'll let me out?
你的表现说明你可以出去
You present as intelligent and capable,
也确有悔改之意
as remorseful and articulate.
而且 你还有监狱系统有史以来
Plus, you have the single best psych eval ever written
最好的心理评估记录 所以...
in the history of the prison system, so...
谢谢你
Thank you.
我只是希望...
I just wish...
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
-说吧 什么 -没事 对不起
- Come on, what? - Nothing, no. I'm sorry.
有那么一刻我忘记自己的身份了
I forgot myself for a moment.
这是我们最后的疗程了
It's our last session.
你以后都不会见到我了
You're never gonna see me again.
我是想说我真希望
Um, I was gonna say I just wish
我们不是在这种情况下认识的
we had met under different circumstances.
我知道这样很可悲 很老套
I know it's pathetic, cliche.
不 不是 才不是
No, no. It's not.
是你救了我
Um, you saved me in here.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
非常害怕
Terrified.
从这里出去后你会去见安娜吗
Are you gonna see Ana when you get out?
会吧
Uh, yeah.
会的 有几个地方我觉得...
Yeah, I've got a few places I think I can...
可以找找看
look for her.
-你是谁 -什么
- Who are you? - What?
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我从来没告诉过你她的名字
I never told you her name.
兔子先生让我给你带个口信
Mr. Rabbit has a message for you.
兔子先生说你不会被假释的
Mr. Rabbit says there'll be no parole.
你会服满剩下的八年刑期
You will serve out the remaining eight years.
还有他希望你知道
And he wants you to know
你出去的时候 他会在外边等你
that when you do get out, he'll be waiting for you.
无论天涯海角 他都会找到你的
There's nowhere you can go that he won't find you.
救命
Help me!
警卫 救命
Guard, help me!
-放开 放开 -天哪
- Get off! Get off! - Oh, God!
这样和你在一起真有意思
It's funny being here with you.
让我想到了我们在一起的日子
I think of all that time we were together,
我们三个人
the three of us.
就像家人一样
We were a family.
别自欺欺人了
Don't kid yourself.
我们从来都不是家人
We were never a family.
我和安娜才是一家人
Me and Ana, we were family.
没有你
Not you.
我觉得有时候我们都会自欺欺人
I think maybe we both kid ourselves sometimes.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you.
你因为爱情背叛了我
You betrayed me for love.
可是你出狱后
Then you got out of prison
却发现你的爱人也背叛了你
to find your love had betrayed you.
而就在几天前
And then a few days ago,
她又为了自己出♥卖♥♥♥了你
she barters your life for her own.
我女儿在惩罚你这方面
My daughter is better at punishing you
可比我强多了
than I could ever be.
但是
However,
我还是可以试试的
a man can still try.
惨了
Oh, wow.
怎么了
What is it?
见鬼 我不知道
Shit. I don't know.
真见鬼
Shit!
你超速了吗
Were you speeding?
我就知道我不该让你开车
I knew I shouldn't have let you drive.
晚上好 伙计们
Evening, folks.
霍普韦尔夫人 不知道你听说了没有
Mrs. Hopewell, I don't know if you heard yet,
你儿子已经安全了
but your son turned up safe.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
还有...
And...
你们...
you--
你们三个显然不是去开家长会的
you three are clearly not going to a PTA meeting.
能请你下车吗 霍普韦尔夫人
Can you step out of the car, Mrs. Hopewell?
行了
There.
好多了 是吗
That's better, right?
你夺走了我唯一的女儿
You took my only daughter from me.
言语无法形容我的伤痛
There are no words to express the pain.
还有我的愤怒
The rage I feel.
相信我
Oh, believe me,
她避你唯恐不及
she couldn't get away from you fast enough.
她对我的爱
She hated you
远远不及对你的恨
more than she ever loved me.
你说得对
You're right.
我带走了你的小女儿
I took your little girl.
无论你怎么折磨我
And there is nothing that you can do to me
都无法改变这一事实
that can ever change that.
至少我能看着你为背叛我付出代价
At least I can watch you pay for your betrayal.
有种你就闭上狗嘴 冲老子来啊
Why don't you shut the fuck up and get on with it?
我们接到电♥话♥了 怎么回事
We got the call. What's going on?
她告诉我胡德被绑♥架♥她儿子的
She's telling me that Hood has been kidnapped
同一伙人绑♥架♥了
by the same guys that took her son.
他不是被绑♥架♥
He wasn't kidnapped.
他用自己去交换麦克斯
He traded himself for Max.
如果我不及时赶到 他们会杀了他
And they're gonna kill him if I don't get over there.
如果胡德有麻烦 你为什么不通知我们
Look, if Hood is in trouble, why wouldn't you call us?
因为我不能让你们插手这事
Because I can't involve you in this.
这是绑♥架♥犯罪 你却说不能让警署插手
It's an abduction and you can't involve the sheriff's department?
你不觉得这有点奇怪吗
That's kind of strange, don't you think?
你觉得那奇怪吗
You think that's strange?
看看她叫来了谁吧
Take a look at who she called instead.
而且霍普韦尔夫人身上带着这些
Oh, and Mrs. Hopewell was strapped with these.
两把春田DX9手♥枪♥
Two Springfield DX9s.
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表