剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
贱♥人♥们
Bitches.
米勒 是你吗
Miller, that you?
有枪声
Shots fired!
嫌犯正在徒步潜逃
Suspect is on the move on foot,
正沿着北街向八十三号♥路去
heading down North Street to 83rd.
他穿着米勒的制♥服♥
He's wearing Miller's badge.
三中队 请回答
Unit 3, respond.
在那里 在那里
Right there! Right there!
堵住入口
Cover the entrance.
在那里
Over there!
我们封锁了出口 他插翅难飞了
We got the exits. He's got nowhere to go.
在那里 追 追
Over there! Go! Go!
快追 快追 我看到他了
Move! Move! I see him.
我好喜欢
I like that.
倒数三个数
On three!
一 二
One, two...
三 三 三
three, three, three!
-好啊 -好啊
- Hi. - Hi.
他都知道些什么
How much does he know?
不必怀疑糖果
Don't worry about Sugar.
他是我们的人
He's one of us.
我才不跟你一伙
There is no us.
刚才车开得真不错
That was some solid driving.
你还是很厉害嘛
You're still sharp.
我没有求你来救我 对吧
Hey, I didn't ask you to come, you know?
我那么做不是为了你
I didn't do it for you.
如果你落网 我们就暴露了
If you go down, we both end up on Rabbit's radar.
看来我们还站在同一战线上
Well, I guess we're in it together, then.
你这是在拿我的生活冒险
This is my life you're risking.
-我处理的都不错 -是啊
- I had it handled. - Yeah,
一切都有序进行着
everything was going right on schedule.
你到底怎么回事
What is it with you?
你还是十五年前
You're still the same
那个无所畏惧的混♥蛋♥
reckless thrill junkie you were 15 years ago.
你假扮警长
This whole sheriff thing you're doing--
简直就是以身试险 自取灭亡
it's one long bungee jump without a cord.
-你也没好到哪去 -我可不是
- You're not so different. - I'm
冒着一无所有的风险出去寻刺♥激♥的人
not out there risking everything for the thrill.
刚才驾车潜逃的人可不是我
I wasn't the one driving the getaway car.
-闭嘴 -我是说真的
- Shut up. - I'm serious.
我也是 闭嘴吧
So am I. Shut the fuck up.
扮警长还不够吗
What, Sheriff wasn't good enough?
你还想扮州警吗
Now you want to be a statey?
我只是即兴发挥下
I had to improvise.
你偷到画了吗
You get the painting?
任务一旦棘手起来
Once a job goes south,
通常也顾不上拿东西了
always leave the take behind.
也就是一无所获咯
So all that work for nothing.
也不一定
Maybe not.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
二手车
-警长 -穆迪小姐
- Sheriff. - Miss Moody.
叫我凯特
Kat.
我们的关系有这么亲近吗
Are we on a first-name basis now?
穆迪家的人在找你
The Moody boys are gunning for you.
你杀了他们的兄弟 他们不会坐视不理的
You killed their brother and they're not gonna let that sit.
你为什么来提醒我
Why would you warn me?
你该问的不是这个
That's not the right question.
那我该问什么
What is, then?
该问的是 你为什么都不害怕
The question is why aren't you scared?
祝你有个愉快的早晨 凯特
You have a good morning, Kat.
-怎么回事 -友好的聊天而已
- What was that about? - Just a friendly chat.
和那个被你杀死她丈夫的寡妇聊天吗
With the widow of the man you killed?
是的
Yeah.
搞笑吧
I'm funny that way.
警长 你确定
Sheriff, you sure you wanna be
你穿成这样来工作没问题吗
showing up to work looking like that?
随你找茬 布罗克
Pick your battles, Brock.
好吧
All right, fine.
把这句话说给议员听吧 他在你办公室
Tell it to the senator. He's in your office.
舒马赫议员
Senator Schumacher.
我的床头有根曲棍球棒
There's a lacrosse stick in my bed.
您说什么
Excuse me?
雪城大学 霍普金斯大学
Syracuse, Hopkins--
所有的学校都中意他
all the schools were all after Reed,
为他提供全额奖学金
offering him full rides.
他是球场上闪亮的明星
He was lightning on the field.
现在他死了 而我的妻子...
Now he's dead, and my wife...
把他的曲棍球棒放在我们的床头
she's got his lacrosse stick in our bed,
每天晚上都抱着它哭
holding onto it every night as she cries.
你儿子的过世我很抱歉
I'm... sorry for your loss.
我来这里不是为了获取你的同情的
I'm not here for your sympathy.
我要伸张正义
I want justice.
你办了很多ATF几乎不再追查的案子
You made enough arrests that ATF has practically closed the case,
美国烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局
却不管那个
never mind that this guy
早已人间蒸发的汉森
Hanson seems to have disappeared into thin air.
这属于联邦管辖范围
It's federal jurisdiction.
去他妈的管辖范围
Fuck jurisdiction!
这事发生在你的镇上 胡德警长
This happened in your town, Sheriff Hood.
他的死 你也有份
His blood is on your hands.
永远也别忘记这一点
You sleep with that in your bed.
阿尔玛 把那所高中的号♥码给我
Alma, get me the number of the high school.
你是要找谁来着
Who are you looking for again?
你说的关于汉森的事很有帮助
Your telling us about Hanson was helpful,
但他人间蒸发了
but he's disappeared.
所以我们想查一下其他相关人员
So we're looking for anyone else that might have been involved,
也许有人能引导我们找到他
someone who might be able to lead us to Hanson
或者说出毒品来源
or tell us where that bad E came from.
汉森一定有货源
Hanson was getting his stuff from somewhere.
天呐 一个镇上怎么能有这么多混球
God, how can one town have so many scumbags?
这个人
Hey, him.
-我认识他 -怎么认识的
- I know him. - You know him how?
汉森和他的手下把这个人揍得不轻
Hanson and his guys beat the crap out of this guy.
我不知道为什么 是在派对的前一天
I don't know why, but it was the day before the rave.
阿诺·韦伯
Arno Webber.
女妖镇警署
我跟他一起打过橄榄球
I played Pop Warner with him.
他只是小角色 不过倒是监狱常客
He's pretty small-time, but no stranger to the penal system.
他住在希♥特♥勒♥地堡
He lives over in Hitler's Bunker.
-希♥特♥勒♥地堡 -就是一些破公♥寓♥
- Hitler's Bunker? - It's just some run-down apartments
印欧国家的人♥大♥多在那里
where the Aryan Nation guys hang out.
这是什么情况
What the hell is this?
你们无权在未经我允许的情况下带她来这里
You have no right to bring her in here without asking me.
别激动 妈 我没惹事
Chillax, Mom. I'm not in trouble.
蒂法只是在帮我们...
Deva was just helping us with--
想见我女儿或者跟她说话 先问过我
If you want to see or speak to my daughter, you ask me first.
很抱歉 霍普韦尔夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. Hopewell.
来 亲爱的 咱们走
Come on, baby, let's go.
事出有因 妈妈
Not for nothing, Mom,
我们在追查一个杀人犯
but we're trying to catch a murderer.
马上走
Now.
蒂法
Deva,
谢谢你的帮助
thanks for your help.
没事 希望你能抓住那个混♥蛋♥
Sure. I hope you catch the asshole.
刚刚你跟霍普韦尔夫人是什么情况
So, what was all that with you and Mrs. Hopewell?
她说得有理
She had a point, I guess.
就这么简单
That was it, huh?
-就是这里吗 -对
- This the place? - Yep.
这就是那些优等民族
This is where the Master Race
收保护费的地方
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表