剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
My grandfather is dead.
不
No.
还没有死
Not yet.
蒂法
Deva.
这就是他么
Is this him?
-爸爸 -戈登 不要 戈登
- Dad! - Gordon, no! Gordon!
告诉我我儿子在哪 狗♥娘♥养♥的
You tell me where my son is, you son of a bitch.
你儿子失踪了5个小时
Your son is missing for five hours
你就很愤怒和惊恐
and you are angry and terrified.
我女儿消失了15年
My daughter was gone for 15 years.
带蒂法出去
Get Deva out of here.
戈登 戈登
Gordon. Gordon.
如果你开枪
If you shoot him,
他的人就要割断麦克斯的喉咙
his men will slit Max's throat.
别
No!
这就是你向岳父问好的方法吗 戈登
Is that any way to greet your father-in-law, Gordon?
求你了 不要伤害我父亲
Please. Please don't hurt my father.
他不是你父亲
This is not your father.
求你 别
Please, don't.
好吧
Okay.
请大家
Please,
我们先坐下再说
can we all just sit down?
像家人一样
Like a family.
-我的弟弟麦克斯 -耐心点
- Um, my brother Max-- - All in good time.
你母亲跟你说了很多谎 蒂法
Your mother has told you many lies, Deva.
而且我认为
And I think maybe she lied
也许她也对你的继父说了谎
to your stepfather, too. I don't know.
看 看出来了吗
Look, you see?
看她的表情 是真的
Look at her face. It's true.
-妈妈 -抱歉
- Mom? - I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
蒂法 你弟弟有一台呼吸机
Deva, your brother has a breathing machine.
-他的喷雾器 -是的
- His nebulizer. - Yes.
请拿来给我
Go get it for me, please.
他发作了吗
Is he having attacks?
他会死的
He could die.
那你最好快点
Then you'd better hurry.
别这样 求你了
我跟你一起走
随你怎么处置我
只要让他平安
他还是个孩子
他还是个孩子
安娜斯达希亚
Anastasia.
是 父亲
欧雷克在哪儿
Where is Olek?
你得不到我一丝的怜悯
我和你一起走吧 我能照顾他
Let me come with you. I can take care of him.
你真是个好孩子
You're such a sweet girl.
我会再来看你的
I will see you again.
我会杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
你已经做到了
You already have.
-杰弗瑞·汤普森 -什么事
- Jeffrey Thompson. - Yeah?
你个真是个大块头
You're a big fucking guy
还欠着一屁♥股♥烂债
with a big fucking gambling problem.
里克知道我会按时还钱
Rick knows I'm good for the money.
里克为我工作 他做不了主
Rick works for me and it's not his call.
那笔钱属于奇诺部落
That money belongs to the Kinaho tribe
我的责任是保护这些钱
and it's my job to safeguard that money.
-你明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yeah.
你欠了我们4万6千美元
You're into us for 46 grand.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我打听了一下
I made some calls.
你不止在我们一家赌场玩
Ours is not the only casino you play in.
你欠了狐狸谷赌场6万
You're into Fox Valley for 60 grand.
那里的人可不是好惹的
Those guys are some tough bastards.
我不懂这和你有什么关系
I don't see how that's any concern of yours.
没关系 但我们有些工作上的往来
It's not, but we have a working relationship.
看 我们能互帮互助
See, we do each other favors.
我能勾销你的赌债
I could wipe your slate clean.
那要我做什么
And why would you want to do that?
你曾经为凯·普罗科特工作对吗
You used to work for Kai Proctor, right?
-是的 -为什么不干了
- Yeah. - What happened?
我们只是分道扬镳了
Let's just say we parted ways.
我听说是他解雇了你
I heard he fired you.
就在你努力偿还赌债时
Just when you were paying off your debt, too.
好吧
All right, look,
你捏着我的把柄 我也明白
you know you have me and I know you have me.
直接告诉我你想干嘛
So just tell me what the plan is.
我喜欢你的识时务 杰弗瑞
I like where your head's at, Jeffrey.
你气色真差
You look like shit.
漫长的一天
Long day.
要知道
You know,
有时候你期待了很久的事情
sometimes you spend so long waiting for something,
发生时却远远低于你的期望
it simply can't measure up to your expectations.
那要不你就回家算了
So maybe you should just go home, huh?
你现在是个假警♥察♥了吗
So you're a pretend policeman now?
有创意 但愚蠢
Inspired, but stupid.
你总是这样鲁莽行事
This was always the way with you--
总是只顾眼前 不顾后果
always in the moment, blind to the consequences.
你是个糟糕的棋手
You'd make a terrible chess player.
你的计划就是这样 靠羞辱杀死我吗
Is this your plan? To insult me to death?
你忍♥受了那么多年和畜生关在一起的日子
You spent all those years locked up with animals.
然后你来到这儿
Then you come here
却发现她已经结了婚
only to find she's married
有了家庭
with a family.
她儿子在哪儿 兔子
Where's the boy, Rabbit?
你帮不了他
You can't help him.
你要杀一个小男孩吗
You're gonna kill a little boy?
这能让你高兴吗
Is that gonna satisfy you?
那就不关你的事了
That's not your concern anymore.
你到底开不开枪
Are you going to shoot me or what?
我正在考虑
I'm considering it.
那就快点决定
Well, decide quickly.
不开枪
No?
好吧
Okay.
你想干什么 兔子
What do you want, Rabbit?
我只是想最后一次
I just wanted to look into your eyes
看看你的眼睛
for the last time.
成为你最后一个看见的人
To be the last face you ever saw.
永别了
Good-bye.
他妈的
Oh, shit.
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表