剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
那就说好六点钟见
Why don't we say about 6:00?
-好的 到时见 -好的
- Sure. See you there. - Good.
警长 汉堡要几分熟
So, how do you like your burger, Sheriff?
四分熟 谢谢
Medium rare, thanks.
-我能看看你的枪吗 -行 可以
- Can I see your gun? - Yeah, sure.
不行 谢谢 你没必要看他的枪
No. Thank you. You don't need to see his gun.
亲爱的 给警长再拿瓶啤酒
Hey, hon', why don't you grab the sheriff another beer?
妈妈 我去拿
I'll get it, Mom.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你
Here you go.
-谢谢 -不用
- Thank you. - Yep.
蒂法 你还好吧
So, Deva, how are you doing?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还是不敢相信
I still can't believe it.
总需要点时间来适应
It takes some time.
-蒂法 宝贝 你去... -好的
- Deva, honey, would you go get-- - Yeah.
坚持下 麦克斯
Hold on, Maxie.
好孩子 深呼吸
Nice and deep, bubba.
没事吧
You okay?
就是这样
That's the way.
你还好吧
You good?
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他从学步起就这样了
It's been happening since he was a toddler.
他没事吧
Is he-- is he okay?
时好时坏
He has good days and bad days.
麦克斯
Hey, Max,
你要不要摸一下我的枪
why don't you go ahead and touch the gun
只能一下下哦
just for a second?
警长 我们还没感谢你
You know, Sheriff, we never got a chance to thank you
那晚把蒂法救出来
for pulling Deva out of that mess the other night.
传讯进行得怎么样
Aw. So how did the arraignments go?
你逮捕的所有人都指证一个叫汉森的人
Well, all the men you arrested identified this guy Hanson,
不过很明显他早就跑路了
but apparently he's long gone.
而且有的人不知道 有的人不肯说
And either they don't know or won't talk about
摇♥头♥丸♥的来源
where the Skulls came from.
其实也不难猜
It's not that I can't guess.
卖♥♥淫 赌博 贩毒
Whores, gambling, drugs.
女妖镇的犯罪活动都指向一个人
All crooked roads in Banshee lead to one man,
就是凯·普罗科特
and that's Kai Proctor.
我再去拿点喝的
I'll get us some more drinks, eh?
好
Great.
-终于能独处了 -闭嘴
- Alone at last. - Shut up.
你的手怎么了
What happened?
打沙袋时留下的
Heavy bag workout.
除非是人肉沙袋
Not unless it was a bag of bones.
安娜
Ana...
我还是我
it's me.
不对 你变了
Mm, no, you're different.
怎么变了
How?
你过去是个好人
You used to be kind.
你知道吗
You know...
如果你被人关起来
you get locked up,
被人遗忘了整整十五年
forgotten about for 15 years,
你还能是个好人吗
see how kind you feel after that.
-我知道你很愤怒 但 -愤怒吗
- Now, I know you're angry, but-- - Angry?
你一点都不懂
You have no fuckin' idea.
你要去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
我接到电♥话♥ 谢谢你们的食物
Uh, I got a call. Thanks for the food.
你想谈谈吗
Look, um, you wanna talk about it?
何必独酌
Drinking alone?
为保守秘密干杯
To keeping secrets.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
我认为你该回家
I think you should go home.
你口是心非
No, you don't.
怎么了 你在为某人守贞吗
What, are you... saving yourself for someone?
丽贝卡 我们不能
Rebecca, we can't--
别说话
Shut up.
要是她回来了 你让我给你打电♥话♥
Look, you told me to call if she came back again.
现在她回来了
Well, she's back.
你好啊 凯舅舅
Hi, Uncle Kai.
你不觉得现在叛逆
Don't you think you're getting a little too old
年龄有点大了吗
for this rebel streak of yours?
你说这话也不腰疼
That's rich coming from you.
不管你怎么想
Whatever you may think,
我已经为我的选择付出昂贵代价
my choices have cost me dearly.
是啊 代价好大啊
Yeah. You're really hurting.
我妈妈的住处离我才十英里
My mother lives just 10 miles away from me.
但二十年来我没见过她 也没和她说过话
I haven't seen or spoken to her in over 20 years.
当我遇到我爸爸的时候
My father, when I run into him,
他正眼也不望我一眼
won't even fucking look at me.
我姐妹 你妈妈 拒绝承认我的存在
My sister, your mother, denies I even exist.
是啊 这就叫被嫌弃
Yeah, well, that's why they call it being shunned.
放尊重点
对不起 舅舅
你根本不懂我有多孤独
You can't begin to understand how alone I am.
我已记不清我伤害了多少人
I've lost count of the people I hurt,
但每天我还在伤害着别人
and still I hurt people every day.
你无法想象这如何吞噬你的内心
You have no idea what that does to you inside.
就像一把刀捅进你肚子
It's like a blade in your belly
慢慢地活生生将你撕裂
that has gradually scraped you raw.
我不信 舅舅
I'm not buying it, Uncle.
你得到了一切想要的东西
You have everything you've ever wanted.
你很自♥由♥
You're free.
为什么你就不干脆点承认自己喜欢当坏人
Why don't you just admit that you like being bad?
你知道没人敢这样跟我说话吗
Do you realize no one else can talk to me like that?
你是唯一不怕我的人
You're the only person who isn't scared of me.
唯一一个
The only one.
我送你回家
I'll drive you home.
赌场
欢迎热那亚基地的海军陆战队员
I want to welcome our Camp Genoa Marines
来此观看我们的拳击试击比赛
to view a private sparring session with the champ.
好了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
请允许我介绍大家耳闻能详的
let me introduce a man who needs no introduction--
获得过两次世界冠军的重量级拳击手
two-time cruiserweight champion of the world,
本周比赛的名誉裁判员
honorary referee for this weekend's fight,
女妖镇的"糖果"·贝茨
Banshee's own Sugar Bates!
现在我要给桑切斯先生
Now, a special gift
一个特别的礼物
for Mr. Sanchez
来自赞助商斯塔克和希梅尔钟表的
from our sponsors at Stark-Himmel Timepieces--
黄金腕表
a solid gold watch
配有独一无二的钻石表圈
with a one-of-a-kind diamond bezel
为冠军特别设计
designed especially for the champ.
这是你的了 好好佩戴
This is yours. Wear it well.
你收到我给你的
You got my invitation
明晚鸡尾酒会和周六拳击比赛的请柬了吗
for the cocktail party tomorrow and the fight on Saturday?
-收到了 -谢谢你 先生
- I did. - Thank you, gentlemen.
听着 伙计们 我要向女妖镇的
Hey, listen, man, I wanna give a semper fi to all my jarheads
热那亚基地的大兵致意
from Banshee's Camp Genoa, all right?
这里的任何活动都少不了你啊
Seems like you're always hosting something around here.
准备好看我痛扁某人了吗
Y'all ready to see me whip some ass?
你只是来看他训练的吗
You just came in to see him train?
不 事实上 我是来见你的
No. Actually, I came to see you.
你听说那个叫舒马赫的男孩吸毒过量了吧
You heard about the Schumacher boy OD'ing, right?
是的 太可怕了
Yeah, I did. It's terrible.
你跟我说过你很会
Proctor, you told me you had a talent
解决女妖镇的各种麻烦
for resolving problems here in Banshee.
我倒想请你帮我这个忙
I was kind of hoping you could help me with this one.
我在那个死去男孩的身上发现了这东西
I found these in the dead boy's pocket.
孩子们管这叫"骷髅"
The kids call them "Skulls."
你以前见过这种药吗
You ever seen pills like that before?
你是在问我还是在控告我
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表