剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
《黑吃黑》第一季 第六集
Banshee S01E06
《黑吃黑》前情回顾
Previously on "Banshee"...
你是全国最臭名昭著的小偷
You were the most notorious thief in the country.
你现在想扮演警♥察♥了吗
Now you want to play cop?
我有警徽
I got the badge.
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
特别探员泽维尔
Special Agent Xavier.
联调局怎么会对凯·普罗科特感兴趣
What's the FBI's interest in Kai Proctor?
我们现在可以告他谋杀了
Now we've got him for murder.
你为什么来这 凯特
Why are you here, Kat?
我不知道
I don't know.
你逮捕这些人
You arrest these guys,
他们会保释 继续盘踞在此
they'll make bail, stick around.
我不准备逮捕他们
I'm not planning on arresting them.
我要他
I want him.
我不能那么做
I can't do that.
如果你能这么做 我就放过你
If you could, you would be free.
你敢保证吗
Your word?
我保证
My word.
给我出来 快点
Get outta here! Come on!
起来 快点
Get up! Come on, up.
你应该早点告诉我
You should have told me.
你和安娜·斯达希亚的事
You and Ana Stasia--
其实我也不是不能让步
I could have come to terms with it.
但你却让她背叛于我
But you turned her against me.
-我觉得他知道我们的事 -他不知道
- I think he knows. - He doesn't know.
我把你当家人对待
I treated you like family,
而你却唆使我视如女儿的人背叛我
and you turned my daughter against me?
不
No.
让她背叛你的人 是你自己
You did that yourself.
你不想告诉我她在哪吗
You won't tell me where she is?
我不知道她在哪
I don't know where she is.
为了她 你放弃了自♥由♥
You gave up your freedom for her.
现在你要为了她 把命都搭进去
And now you will die for her.
好
Yes.
不
No.
我不让你死
You will not die.
我要慢慢地折磨你
You will suffer.
让你在这里的每一天
You will know fear and pain and despair
都体会到恐惧 痛苦和绝望的滋味
every single day you are in here.
我保证让你生不如死
This much I promise you.
你不会求饶的
You're not begging.
你总是那么骄傲
You have always been so proud...
和我如出一辙
so much like me.
我永远都不会像你一样
I will never be like you.
我们走着瞧
We'll see.
放心 我有分寸 不会要了你的命
I know just how deep to go without killing you.
每一天 都会如此
Every single day.
现在你可以去睡觉了
Now you can go to sleep.
匹兹堡
停车休息十五分钟 各位
15-minute rest stop, folks.
我们会在中午之前抵达匹兹堡
We'll be in Pittsburgh before noon.
姑娘们
Hey, ladies.
我是个有罪之人 你们愿意为我祈祷吗
I'm a sinner. Will you pray for me?
给老子吹个箫也不错 对吧
Guess a blow job would be pushing it, huh?
贱婊♥子♥
Huh, fucking bitches.
-我得走了 -一会儿见
- I gotta go. - All right, I'll see you later.
真♥他♥妈♥的见鬼了
I don't fuckin' believe it.
这不可能
No fuckin' way.
普罗科特肉制品
我父亲想找你们老大谈谈
My father wants a word with him.
亚历克斯告诉我你还在生我的气
Alex tells me you're still mad at me.
是的 没错
Yes, I am.
我打点规划委员会 通过了酒店项目
I cleared the way for the hotel with the zoning board.
我用最快速度办齐了所有许可证
I got all the permits fast-tracked.
我摆平了环境影响报告的问题
I made sure the environmental impact report wasn't an issue.
博登 快给他拿张椅子
Burton, get the man a chair.
那可是谋杀指控
It was a murder charge.
只不过是政♥治♥斗争
It's a political vendetta.
算不了什么
It won't amount to anything.
如有冒犯请见谅 老朋友
I apologize if I offended you, old friend.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
你感觉怎么样
How've you been feeling?
别和我拐弯抹角 白人佬
Cut the bullshit, paleface.
我们都清楚我就要驾鹤西归了
We all know the spirit horse is coming for me.
我已经听到鹤声逼近了
I already heard its hoofbeats.
另外...你有顾虑
And... you have concerns.
我只信得过你
Your word is the only bond I need.
但你的儿子...
But your son...
恕我直言 本杰明
With all due respect, Benjamin,
他毕竟没经历过我们的过去
he doesn't share our past.
我儿子会履行我的承诺
My son will fulfill my promises.
那我会如同尊重你一般 尊重亚历克斯
Then I'll treat Alex with the same respect I've treated you.
我相信他会履行你的承诺
I'll consider your promise his to keep.
不过要是他违背诺言
But if he breaks it,
那整个部落也会跟着遭殃
it won't be a good day for the tribe.
我会搞定亚历克斯
I will talk with Alex.
好了 还有酒店那块地皮的地主
Now, the landowners at the site--
我获悉有一个人不想卖♥♥地
I understand there's one that doesn't want to sell out.
是啊 那个牧师
Yeah, it's the reverend.
他也算个体面人 就是有点固执
He's a decent man, stubborn.
他会卖♥♥的
He'll sell.
只是他自己还不知道
He just doesn't know it yet.
你好 黛博拉.
Hello, Deborah.
你想干什么
What do you want?
你丈夫在家吗
Is your husband home?
亚瑟就在后院
Arthur's around back.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 拉姆齐牧师
Morning, Reverend Ramsey.
你现在也该给我答复了吧
Thought I would've heard back from you by now.
我想让你尝尝这个
I want you to taste something.
房♥子里的水管可以直接从地下抽水
The pipes in my house, they draw the water from the aquifer,
但我更喜欢从这取水喝
but I prefer to drink it straight from here.
就像我的曾祖父一样
Same well my great-grandfather drank from.
甚至水桶都没换
Same bucket, even.
我儿子出生的时候 整个第一卫理公会的
When my son was born, the entire congregation
教友都聚集在此
of First Methodist came out here.
我们就是用那口井里的水
We baptized him with the water
为他洗礼的
from that very well.
我理解你对这块地的依恋 拉姆齐先生
I understand your attachment, Mr. Ramsey.
甚至钦佩你
I even admire it.
但你不是一位十九世纪的农场主
But you're not a 19th century homesteader.
你有辆普锐斯 会上脸谱
You have a Prius, a Facebook page,
还有养老保险
and a 401k.
我们多出一倍价钱
We'll double the payout.
我们会帮你在附近弄到一块面♥积♥相等的土地
We'll secure you equal acreage within the district.
你可以再挖一口井
You can dig a new well.
我担心你为了帮我弄到那块地
I'd be worried that any land you secure for me
而把其他人逼走
would involve forcing someone else out.
听我说 牧师
Now listen to me, Reverend.
你必须离开
You're gonna leave.
你可以选择带着钱 从容地离开
You can do it with grace and some cash in your pocket,
或是身无分文地离开
or you can do it broke.
但你必须要离开
But it's gonna happen.
那我会祈祷
I'm gonna have to pray on it.
如果上帝真能眷顾你
If God was looking out for you,
我就不会找上门了 不是吗
I wouldn't be at your door now, would I?
胡德
Hood.
我在无线电上一直找你呢
Hey, I've been trying to get you on the radio.
-你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿 -为人♥民♥服务
- Where the hell are you? - Serving the people.
我这关了个入店行窃的家伙
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表