剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
《黑吃黑》第一季 第二集
Banshee S01E02
《黑吃黑》前情回顾
Previously on "Banshee"...
我出狱了
I'm out.
你是全国最臭名昭著的小偷
You were the most notorious thief in the country.
可你偏要去这个绝不该去的地方
And you're going to the one place you absolutely should not go.
欢迎来到女妖镇
-你好 安娜 -我不叫安娜了
-Hi, Ana. - I'm not Ana anymore.
把我的那份钱给我 我就消失
So give me my cut and you'll never see me again.
我手上没有钻石
I don't have the diamonds.
凯·普罗科特 名号♥很响啊
Kai Proctor. There is a name.
这里所有的犯罪团伙
There's not a criminal enterprise around here
都在他的掌控之中
that doesn't start or end in his pockets.
我叫卢卡斯·胡德
My name is Lucas Hood.
我将会宣誓成为新警长
I'm being sworn in as the new sheriff.
-我要死了吗 -是的
- Am I dead? - Yeah.
-喂 -胡德警长
- Hello? - Sheriff Hood?
是的 我是胡德
Yeah, this is Hood.
普罗科特
Proctor!
该死的德国佬
Dutchie motherfucker!
快点
Come on!
不要离开树林
Hey, hey! Stick to the trees.
就在那边
Right there on the ground!
快跑
Run!
宝贝
Baby!
我觉得他知道我们的事
I think he knows.
不 他不知道 他不可能知道
No, he doesn't know. He can't.
等他发现我们不会再回去的时候
By the time he figures out we're not coming back,
我们早就走远了
we'll be long gone.
我们每次为他偷东西都冒着生命危险
We risk our lives every time we steal for him.
为什么不能为了自己铤而走险一回呢
Why not risk our lives for us?
从没有人能从兔子手上偷东西
No one's ever stolen from Rabbit.
他没发现而已
He doesn't know.
不会有事的
Everything will be fine.
《黑吃黑》第一季 第二集
Banshee S01E02
生产恢复正常了吗 汉森先生
Are we back on track, Mr. Hanson?
昨天断电故障之后 我们还在加紧赶工
We're still playing catch-up after that power failure yesterday,
我会让他们加班加点
but I'll keep them late
争取在周日前赶上进度
and we should be caught up by Sunday.
周五前
Friday.
好 周五 我去办
Okay. Friday. I'm on it.
我去办 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Oh, I'm on it, motherfucker.
下来
Get down here.
你能肯定约德一家都出镇去了吗
You know for a fact the Yoders are out of town?
肯定 周二才回来
Yeah. Away till Tuesday.
好的
Okay.
出去
Get out of here.
-走吧 伙计们 -好的
- Good to go, boys. - All right.
这间房♥子的墙体都是原砌的
It's an original masonry house.
附近一带的房♥子都是
All the houses in this neighborhood
在20世纪20年代后期造的
came up in the late 1920s.
要是您想把这刷成绿色
If you wanted to paint over this green in here.
-不过我... -抱歉 失陪一会
- But I'll be here-- - Excuse me just a moment.
霍普韦尔夫人 早上好
Mrs. Hopewell, good morning.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
和别人一样
Same as everyone else.
我在找地方安家
I'm looking to put down roots.
这房♥间早上的采光真不错
This room has great morning light.
你想参观一下厨房♥吗
Would you like to see the kitchen?
当然
Sure.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
-你一直在锻炼 -你到底想干什么
- You've been training. - What the fuck are you doing?
这是我的生活
This is my life.
-安娜 -我的名字是卡莉
- Ana. - My name is Carrie.
无论你叫什么 我都一样爱你
Either way, I still love you.
你要是真的爱我 就离我远远的
If that's true, then you'll leave here
再也别回来
and never come back.
卡莉
Carrie?
你的电♥话♥
Um, your phone.
见鬼 喂
Shit! Okay. Hello?
厨房♥不错
Nice kitchen.
霍普韦尔夫人 我是梅里克校长
Mrs. Hopewell, this is Principal Merrick.
我想通知您
I'm calling to let you know
蒂法今早又没来上课
that Deva is not in school again this morning.
我想确认她是不是病了
I wanted to check if she was feeling ill.
不 她没生病
No, no, she's not,
不过我向你保证她会生病的
but I can assure you she's going to be.
希望她没事
I hope she's okay.
有情况及时通知我们 谢谢
Please let us know. Thanks.
我是蒂法 有事留言
Hey, it's Deva. Leave a message.
爱留不留
Or don't.
蒂法 你人在哪
Deva, where are you?
怎么样
How's it going?
老兄 你把骷髅也搅在这里面了
Yo, man. Are we putting the Skulls with these?
-挑出来给我看看 -里德
- Just sort it and show me. - Reed?
-汉森 -里德
- Hey, Hanson. - Hey, Reed.
她们是谁
Who the fuck are they?
自己人 她们很酷
It's okay. They're cool.
出去
Move.
过来这边 酷妞儿们
Well, come here, cool girls.
来吧
Go on.
你要了 阿诺就来送货
You ask and Arno delivers.
跟说好的一样 有红骷髅的印记
The Red Skull stamp as promised.
很不错 对吧
Pretty sweet, huh?
现在要是能结清咱们的账
Now if we can just settle up our account--
你弄疼我了 伙计
Ah! Ow, man!
去死吧你 给我♥干♥活的时候居然磕嗨了
Hey, fuckhead, you got high while you're working for me?
-你疯了吧 -不 我很专业的
- Are you fucking crazy? - No way, man. I'm a professional.
所以你现在没嗨
So you're not tripping right now?
我不吸毒的 伙计
I'm straight, man.
看着我
Look at me.
去你♥妈♥的♥吸毒 把他带走
Fucking tweaker. Get him out of here.
快走
Move it.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老子要揍扁你
Fuck you, motherfucker! I'm gonna kick your ass.
-去你的 -冷静点 伙计 别碰我
- Fuck you. - Yo, chill out, man. Get off of me.
去死吧 快走
Fuck off! Go!
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here.
没问题吧
Are you cool?
怎么了
What is it?
有些药不纯
Some of the pills aren't pure.
-里面有咖♥啡♥因♥ -这样如何
- There's caffeine in them. - You know what?
别管什么破烂化学
How about you leave the chemistry to me
赶紧回去给我制那些该死的药
and just go back and make the fucking pills?
怎么了
What's going on?
欢迎入伙
You're in.
明天午夜 约德的仓房♥
Midnight tomorrow at Yoder's barn.
-知道地方吗 -知道
- You know it? - Yeah.
你们俩会散布消息的 对吧
And you girls will spread the word, right?
当然 我们会的
Hells yeah, we will.
我们走吧 蒂法
Let's go, Deva.
-你好 -警长
- Hey. - Sheriff.
你迟到了
You're late.
难道我是小孩吗
What, do I need a note from home?
用对讲机也联♥系♥不到你
Couldn't reach you on your radio.
我现在到了 你需要什么
I'm here now. What do you need?
我需要的 我们需要的
What I need, what we need,
是一个警长回复他的对讲机
is a sheriff that answers his radio.
明白了吗
All right?
我会考虑的
I'll take that under advisement.
我不知道你在俄勒冈州是怎么做事的
Look, I don't know how you did things in Oregon--
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表