剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
You arrest these guys,
他们会保释 继续盘踞在此
they'll make bail, stick around.
我不准备逮捕他们
I'm not planning on arresting them.
对你有什么好处
What's in it for you?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
You motherfucker!
我要把他们扔到哪儿去
And where am I dumping these?
克利夫兰有他们的逮捕令
They got warrants in Cleveland.
你确定他们都还活着
You sure they're alive?
他们睡睡就缓过来了
They're just sleeping it off.
你要的东西 鲍尔·希伯特警官
Oh, as requested, Officer Paul Hibbert.
不用客气 小事一桩
Oh, no, it was easy.
这种偏远小镇的保安系统
Podunk cage like that,
只要花五分钟就搞定
bitch, took me five minutes.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
我是真的为你担心 婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I am legit worried about you, motherfucker.
生日快乐
-卡莉 -你好 玛乔丽
- Carrie? - Hey, Marjorie.
亲爱的 我听说了那件事
Honey, I heard about what happened.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- How are you holding up? - I'm fine.
真的
Yeah?
我本希望你能打电♥话♥给我
I'd hoped you would have called me by now.
我觉得你不应该低估
I really don't think you should underestimate
你所经历的创伤
the trauma that you've been through.
我推荐你去做一些心理咨♥询♥或是...
I really recommend that you get some counseling or...
谢谢你 玛乔丽 我会认真考虑的
I appreciate that, Marjorie. I'll certainly consider it.
是吗 我说的是你经历的其他事情
Yeah, no, I just mean with everything else you're going through.
其他事情
Everything else?
就像...
Well...
我听说蒂法
I mean, I heard that Deva's
在学校里惹了一些小麻烦
having a little bit of trouble in school.
-逃课啦之类的 -你从哪儿听说的
- Skipping classes and whatnot. - Where'd you hear that?
亲爱的 别生气
Oh, no, sweetie, please don't be upset.
说真的 这个年龄的孩子
I mean, really, kids this age,
他们就喜欢试探我们的底线
they live to test us, right?
我的意思是当了这么多年的妈妈
My point is that these are the years as moms,
我们要有母亲的威严
we got to be at the top of our game.
我不想要你睁一只眼闭一只眼
So I just don't want you to sweep this under the rug.
暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者越快地...
You know, the sooner a victim of a violent crime--
-我不是受害者 -不 我知道
- I wasn't the victim. - No, I know.
他才是胸口中了一枪子儿
He's the one that got carted off
被装在运尸袋里运走的人
in a body bag with a slug in his chest.
既然你这么热心提供友情建议
And since you've been so generous with the friendly advice,
我也有建议要给你
here's some for you.
如果我再听到你和你那帮家长会的娘们儿
If I hear that you and your PTA twats
议论关于我女儿的是非
have been talking shit about my daughter,
你将会受到更加严重的创伤
there will be more than enough trauma to go around.
祝你游园愉快 玛乔丽
Enjoy the fair, Marjorie.
-你听到他们说的了吗 -戴上
- Were you just hearing them? - Put it on.
不不 不要给我戴这个
No, no, no. You're not putting that on me.
她是个好孩子
She's a great kid.
是的 她是
Yes, she is.
跟我解释一下
So walk me through this.
为什么一只冰冻的手掌和封装的手♥机♥
How do a frozen hand and a bagged cell phone
会从你的证物室消失呢
disappear from your evidence locker?
我昨晚检查的时候都还在
Everything was here when I checked out last night.
我听说这里有一次合法进入
I'm told there was an authorized entry
在今早的七点三分
at 7:03 this morning.
用门禁卡进入
A security clearance card was used
持卡者是鲍尔·希伯特警官
by Officer Paul Hibbert.
没错
That's right.
-他是谁 -我不知道
- Who is that? - I have no idea.
系统里显示他是
He's in our system as an evidence officer
有通行权限的物证警官
with a clearance card for this room,
但警局没一个叫这名字的人
but I'm telling you, nobody by that name has ever worked here.
我担任物证保管主管已经十三年了
And I've been the chief property clerk for going on 13 years.
你说是就是吧
Well, then you would know.
你好 先生 我是特别探员泽维尔
Hello, sir. This is Special Agent Xavier.
对 没了
Yup, gone.
没什么可惊奇的 真的
It's no surprise, really.
就他们这的系统 只需普通的系统入侵
With the systems they got here, all it took was a routine hack
再来个有胆的人直接走进去拿走就行
and somebody with the balls to walk in and take it.
女妖镇里有些东西
Well, there's something in Banshee
比奶牛更加臭不可闻
that stinks worse than the cows.
如果您允许 我想再在这儿待一阵子
With your permission, I'd like to stick around for a bit
查找"臭味"的源头
and follow the stench.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我会随时报告
I'll keep you posted.
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表