剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
你们穆迪家还真喜欢六发左轮手♥枪♥呢
You Moody boys sure do like your six-shooters.
你俩有持枪许可吗
You got permits for those?
你没有命来看我俩的许可了
You won't be around long enough to find out.
你们不能在你兄弟的守灵夜里杀人
You're not gonna shoot a man at your brother's wake.
你们脑子进水了吗
What the hell is wrong with you?
这都是为了科尔
We're doing this for Cole.
科尔是个卑劣的酒鬼 他罪有应得
Cole was a mean drunk and he got what was coming.
管好你的嘴 贱♥人♥ 我会杀了你的
You watch your mouth, bitch. I'll kill you, too.
你是马库斯对吗 你是德克斯吧
Hey, you're Marcus, right? And you're Dex?
没错
That's right.
好吧 马库斯 德克斯
Okay, Marcus, Dex,
你们有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
不准再靠近一步
That's far enough.
你们所说的一切将被用作呈堂证供
Anything you do say can be used against you in a court of law.
这家伙在鬼扯些什么
You believe the balls on this guy?
他以为他是在逮捕我们
He thinks he's arresting us.
你们有权雇佣律师
You have the right to an attorney.
闭上你的狗嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你有种让我闭嘴啊
Why don't you make me?
来呀
Come on.
马库斯 德克斯
Marcus, Dex,
你们的咖啡要凉了
your coffee is getting cold.
这事和你无关 糖果
This don't concern you, Sugar.
正相反 这事和我有关
All the same, I am concerned.
给我
Come on.
如果你们无法负担律师费
If you can't afford an attorney,
法庭会给你们指派一位 不过估计很烂
the court will appoint one for you, and he'll probably suck.
胡德警长 他们又醉又傻
Sheriff Hood, they're drunk and they're morons,
但这是他们表达悲痛的方式
but they're grieving in their own way.
快他妈的给我滚
Get the fuck out of here.
快滚
Go on.
这事没完 胡德 我们会再来找你的
This isn't over, Hood. We'll be looking out for you.
我会坐在警车里等你们的
Well, I'll be the one in the car with the flashing lights.
你♥他♥妈♥看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
你是哪位
And you are?
来自杰森的新留言
快跑
Let's go.
两公里内不要离开树林 你会没事的
Hey, stick to the trees for at least two miles. You'll be fine.
你在说什么 你要去哪里
What are you talking about? Where are you going?
我去引开他们
I'm gonna throw them off.
不 我不要和你分开
No, I'm not leaving you!
听我说 关于兔子你说的没错
Listen to me. You were right about Rabbit.
-他早就知道 -别这样
- He knew. He knew. - Don't do this.
别这样 别这样 我们能逃出去的
Don't do this. Don't do this. We can make it.
我会追上你的
Hey, hey! I'll catch up to you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
带着钻石走
Take the diamonds.
我会追上你的
I'll catch up to you.
跑
Go!
在那里
Right there!
不 我逮到你了
No! I got you!
待在原地别动
Stay right where you are.
立即趴在地上
Get down on the ground right now.
不准动 举起手来 别跑...
Right there. Hands up. Don't do it...
抓住他
Come on.
重复 我们抓到他了
Copy. We got him.
宝贝
Baby!
你还好吗 宝贝
You okay, baby?
没事
Yeah.
只是噩梦而已
Just a bad dream.
在写穆迪的报告吗
Is that the Moody report?
是的
Yeah.
应该是吧
It's supposed to be.
要是知道我还得填这么多文件
But if I had known there was all this paperwork,
我就不朝他开枪了
I never would have shot him.
别泄气 你在俄勒冈的时候也得处理这些吧
Aw, come on, you must have had to do this back in Oregon.
是啊 我那时就不怎么擅长这事
Uh, yeah, I wasn't any better at it then.
你填了两份事故报告
You filled out the incident report twice.
你得把它附到州监表上
And you have to attach it to the SO sheet.
-州监 -州级监督
- SO? - State oversight.
枪♥支♥使用表你填好了吗
Have you already done the weapons discharge form?
知道吗
Uh, you know,
在过去 这事都是阿尔玛代劳的
Sheriff Morgan used to have Alma do all this stuff for him.
她乐在其中 只要给她买♥♥瓶酒就成
She enjoys it. Just buy her a nice bottle of wine.
她填完了你再检查一下
Look it over when she's done.
好主意
Sold.
你承诺过不再逃课的
You gave us your word that you'd stop ditching school.
-我成绩挺好的 -这不是重点
- My grades are fine. - That is not the point.
今天下午你去哪了
So where were you this afternoon?
有什么关系吗 今天是周六
What's the difference? It's Saturday.
-我的成绩也不错 -碰一个 麦克斯
- My grades are fine, too. - Rock on, Max.
蒂法 你给我严肃点
Deva, this isn't a joke.
你妈妈和我都很担心你
Your mother and I are worried about you.
根本就没什么好担心的
Well, there's nothing to be worried about.
-好吗 -可看起来并非如此
- Okay? - That's not what it looks like.
你怎么...
What--
谈得还真"顺利"啊
Well, that went well.
我现在还办不到
I just, I can't do this right now.
这事还没完呢
Hey, we are not finished.
女人就这样 是吧
Women, right?
你个臭小子
You little...
-爸 -如果你也叛逆了 我就宰了你
- Dad. - If you turn into a teenager, I will kill you.
那是什么[德语]
Was ist das?
给我
Gibt es daher.
给我
Gibt es daher!
这钱哪儿来的
Woher kommt das Geld, dieses?
-鲍曼先生 -布罗克副警长
- Mr. Bowman. - Deputy Brock.
有什么能效劳的
What can we do for you?
-你是新来的警长吗 -正是
- You are the new sheriff? - That's right.
今晚约德农场有"活动"
Something is happening at the Yoder farm tonight.
算是个粮仓聚会吧
Some kind of a barn party.
-派对吗 -对
- A rave? - Yes.
我儿子说的也是这个词
My son used that word.
他看见他们正在筹备
He saw them setting it up.
小镇派对吗
A rave in this town?
埃米特
Emmett.
好的 谢谢您来报♥警♥
Yeah, thank you for coming in.
警长 能不泄露我的姓氏吗
Sheriff, you'll keep my family's name out of this?
当然 你压根没出现过
Yeah, you were never here.
多谢
Thank you.
这是我女儿 丽贝卡
My daughter, Rebecca.
-晚上好 -晚上好 胡德警长
- Good evening. - Good evening, Sheriff Hood.
很高兴认识您
Very nice to meet you.
我也是
You, too.
丽贝卡 快上车
Rebecca, get in.
怎么了
What's going on?
我们要上战场了吗
Are we going to war?
这些派对都具有高度的组织性
These raves are highly organized enterprises.
目的就是为了贩毒
It's designed for the sole purpose of selling drugs.
毒品出没 必有枪♥支♥
And where there are drugs, there will be guns.
通常我们得到消息时
Usually by the time we hear about it,
他们早就逃之夭夭 留下一室狼藉
the place is trashed and everyone is long gone.
出发吧
Let's go.
对吧
Right?
对
Right.
我的天 人可真不少
Like, oh, my God. There's so many people.
我们跟汉森是一起的 比蒂和蒂法
We're with Hanson. Beaty and Deva.
以为那么说就有用了吗
Oh, like that's gonna help?
怎么不和大家一起排队
Why don't you wait like everybody else?
贵宾吗 太棒了
VIPs? Nice.
嘿 汉森
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表