剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
Name?
来自俄勒冈州彻奇的卢卡斯·胡德
Lucas Hood of Church, Oregon.
应该没问题
Shouldn't be a problem.
除非他是个操蛋的条子 你耍我呢
Unless he's a motherfuckin' cop. Are you kidding me?
我着急要 贾伯
I need it quick, Job.
孩子 你刚坐完十五年的牢
Baby, you just sat for 15 years
因为你是全国最臭名昭著的小偷
because you were the most notorious thief in the country.
你现在想扮演警♥察♥了吗
Now you want to play cop?
你搞得定吗
Can you do it?
我得黑进执法机构系统
I mean, I have to hack law enforcement databases,
替换掉指纹和证件照片
swap out fingerprints and photo IDs,
找到所有刊载着你俩照片的新闻报道...
find any news article that might have run a picture--
就是说你做不到咯
So you can't do it?
滚粗 死贱♥人♥ 我神通广大着呢
Suck my tit, bitch! Of course I can do it.
要花个两天时间
Take a couple days.
凭证的话 我可以给你纸质文件
As for the credentials, I can get you the papers,
-但是警徽... -我有警徽
- but the badge itself... - I got the badge.
我根本不想知道
I don't even wanna know.
你知道么 有些罪犯 一出狱
You know, some cons, the minute they get out,
就会想尽办法二进宫
they're just trying like hell to get back in.
我不会二进宫的
I'm not going back.
好吧 你远离是非的招式
Yeah, well, you got a revolutionary way
还真是独具一格啊
of staying out of trouble.
给你 那辆小卡车是警长的
Here. The pickup belonged to the sheriff.
谢谢
Thanks.
你有住的地方吗
You got a place to stay?
从来没人敢偷兔子的东西
No one's ever stolen from Rabbit.
好的
Okay.
进去 不要被人看到
Hey, go in back and stay out of sight.
-为什么 -快进去
- What for? - Go now.
早啊 糖果
Morning, Sugar.
凯
Kai.
头痛好了吗
How are the headaches?
我给你墨西哥的止疼药有效果吗
Did those Mexican painkillers I got you help?
很有效 谢谢
They did. Thanks.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you around?
我的两个手下好像找不到了
I seem to have misplaced two of my men--
兰德尔和芒森
Randall and Munson.
芒森 那个光头吗
Munson, the bald one?
手下的人说他们昨天下午
One of the boys thought they might have been
好像往这个方向来了
headed out this way yesterday afternoon.
这样啊 他们没来这里啊
Well, they didn't come here.
如果来了 我肯定会注意到的
If they did, I'd have taken notice.
如果我的手下做事太过分了
If any of my employees ever stepped out of line,
冒犯到你了 希望你给我打电♥话♥
hassled you in any way, I'd expect you to call me.
我的意思是我不希望
What I mean is I wouldn't
你擅自解决问题
want you to take matters into your own hands.
看着我
Look at me.
老拳击手是最不想惹事生非的
Nobody runs from a fight faster than an old fighter.
你的拳王腰带怎么了
What happened to your title fight?
昨天晚上从钩子上掉下来了
Oh, I knocked it off the hook the other night,
框子弄坏了
busted up the frame.
已经让人重弄了
I'm having it redone.
-谢谢你的酒 -不客气
- Thanks for the drink. - You're welcome.
如果还要止疼药 就告诉我一声
You let me know if you need any more of those painkillers.
那车真不错
That's some car.
听着 如果你想偷凯 普罗科特的东西
Look, if you're thinking of stealing from Kai Proctor,
你还不如直接一枪崩了自己
you may as well take a bullet and put it in your head right now.
凯 普罗科特 名号♥很响啊
Kai Proctor. There is a name.
别人不干的 他干
What the man doesn't own, he runs.
他不干的 别人也别想干
What he doesn't run, he burns to the ground.
看来他还挺喜欢你的
He seemed to like you well enough.
我们很早就认识了
We go back a ways.
听着 你看着不像能听取意见的人
Listen. You don't seem like the kind of guy who takes advice...
但我还是想给你个忠告
but I'm gonna try anyway.
这儿有四百美元 带着上路吧
There's $400. Take it and go.
-不行 -到处走走
- I can't. - Look around.
你现在自♥由♥了 伙计
You're free, man.
过几天还你
Pay you back in a few days.
迈尔斯自助餐厅
很高兴见到你 我是卢卡斯·胡德
Good to meet you. Lucas Hood.
卢卡斯·胡德 你...你...
Lucas Hood. How are-- how--
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-向艾米问声好 -谢谢你
- Say hi to Amy. - Thank you.
-胡德警长 -是的
- Sheriff Hood? - That's right.
见到你很高兴
It's great to meet you.
我也是
Yeah, you, too.
我知道我看上去很年轻 可我就是这样
I know, I look young, but that's just because I am.
请坐
Have a seat.
菱沙龙
贾伯 有两个穿着不合身西装的人
Job, two suits, badly tailored.
他们在找你
They're looking for you.
是条子吗
Cops?
但愿如此
Let's hope so.
把所有备份驱动都放到车里
I want all the backup drives in the car now.
打着火等我
Keep the engine running.
先生们 我们十点钟才营业
Gentlemen, we don't actually open till 10:00,
但如果你们能跟我上楼
but if you'll follow me back upstairs,
我肯定能给你们找个地方待着
I'm sure we can find somewhere to fit you in.
楼下更适合私人性质的问话
Down here might be better for the private nature of our inquiry.
问话
Inquiry? Hmm.
我能看下身份证明吗
May I see some ID?
这不是警徽
This ain't a badge.
当然不是
No... it's not.
臭婊♥子♥
Fucking slope cunt!
我们是兔子先生的手下
We work for Mr. Rabbit.
真♥他♥妈♥好极了
Sweet fuck.
你们要找的人几天前来过
The guy you're looking for came in a couple of days ago.
他想要什么
And what did he want?
跟往常一样 信♥用♥卡♥ 身份证
Just the usual, man-- credit cards, IDs.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
我也想把知道的都告诉兔子先生
I'll tell Mr. Rabbit whatever he wants,
可我不知道
but I've no idea.
好吧 好吧 好吧
O-Okay, okay, okay!
我去拿文件 它在保险箱里
I'll get the file! It's in the safe.
那真是帮大忙了
That would be helpful.
开车吧
Drive.
我雇你的时候得罪了一些人
So I pissed off some people when I hired you.
但是历任警长
But every sheriff that we've had,
包括摩根
including Morgan,
都接受了普罗科特的贿赂
ended up on Proctor's payroll,
所以我需要一个外人
so I needed an outsider.
你让我来就是为了扳倒这一个家伙吗
So you brought me in here to take down this one guy?
这个普罗科特
This Proctor?
他不只是个"家伙"而已 好吗
He's not just one guy, all right?
这里所有的犯罪团伙
There's not a criminal enterprise around here
都在他的掌控之中
that doesn't start or end in his pockets.
我知道你到周一才正式上任
Now, I know you don't work till Monday,
但我想带你去看下卡迪
but I wanna show you the Cadi.
卡迪
The Cadi?
二手车市场
以前的警♥察♥署被三年前的大火烧掉了
The old Sheriff's Department burned down three years ago.
市政厅手头有很紧
City Hall was pretty strapped.
正好弗洛莫的凯迪拉克工厂破产了
Froemer's Cadillac had just gone under,
所以我们就废物利用
so we got creative.
卡迪
姑娘 你得离开那个男人
Girl, you're gonna leave that man
就在今晚
and you're gonna leave that man tonight.
阿尔玛
Alma.
先挂了 好的
Out. Okay.
这是卢卡斯·胡德
Meet Lucas Hood.
很高兴见到你 阿尔玛
Good to meet you, Alma.
胡德警长 见到你很高兴
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表