剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
on any interviews that you've conducted thus far
以及在案发现场搜集的各种证据
as well as any and all evidence gathered at the scene.
我的团队正从华盛顿赶来
I've got a team on the way here from DC,
他们到达之前 你们都要协助我们工作
but until they arrive, you will be assisting us with the legwork.
这是绑♥架♥重罪
This is a felony kidnapping.
必须是归我们管 别他妈糊弄我
It is federal by a mile, so do not fuck with me.
在这个男孩安全回家之前
Until the boy is sleeping in his bed again,
你们都要为我工作
everyone in this room works for me.
懂了吗
Do you understand?
好了
Okay.
我现在去和这位母亲谈一下
I'm gonna go in and talk to the mother now.
奇诺之月赌场施工地
可以看到 我们在尽全力赶工
As you can see, we haven't wasted any time getting to work.
以现在的速度 盛大开业
At our current pace, we're looking at a grand opening
会比计划提前一个月
a month ahead of schedule.
我手下的人在和赌博委员会联♥系♥
And my people are working closely with the gaming commission
确保那时顺利取得执照
to ensure that our licensing is in order by then.
下午好 先生们 希望你们还满意
Afternoon, gentlemen. I hope you like what you see.
稍等一会儿
Excuse me a minute.
普罗科特
Proctor.
进展的不错
This is coming up nicely.
提前完工啊
And ahead of schedule.
介绍一下我侄女 这是丽贝卡·鲍曼
Oh, let me introduce my niece. This is Rebecca Bowman.
她来参观 了解一下生意
She'll be sitting in, learning the business.
这是亚历克斯·朗西德
And this is Alex Longshadow.
不好意思 是亚历克斯·朗西德酋长
Sorry, this is Chief Alex Longshadow.
奇诺部落委员会的老大
He is the leader of the Kinaho tribal council.
你来这干嘛 普罗科特
What are you doing here, Proctor?
你不是说你们要开会吗
I thought you said you had a meeting.
是的
Oh, we do.
就是亚历克斯忘了告诉我
It's just that Alex here forgot to mention to me
他要为我们这个项目
that he was bringing in
找来新的潜在投资人
a new round of potential investors for our project.
这我一点也不介意
I don't take that personally.
只是任何合作关系都是有来有往
It's just there's a give-and-take in every partnership.
我们不是合伙人
We're not partners.
这个我真不知道要怎么说
I don't know how to make that any more clear to you
你才清楚
than I already have.
我再最后跟你说一次
Now I'm gonna ask you one last time
不要插手部落的生意
to stay out of the tribe's business
要不然我就不客气了
and then I'm going to stop being polite.
听听他的语气
Listen to his tone.
看看他的姿势
Look at his posture.
多么确信无疑 他就是这里的当权之人
How certain he is the one with all the power here.
滚出去
Get out now.
你父亲和我有笔交易 亚历克斯
Your father and I had a deal, Alex.
你一向不赞同 我知道
You didn't like it, I know that.
但就像你继承了这一切
But you inherited it
你也继承了这笔交易
just like you inherited all this.
现在你最明智的做法是
Now the smart thing for you to do--
不 你唯一的做法是
no, the only thing for you to do
信守承诺
is to honor that deal.
如果你继续违背你父亲的诺言
If you continue to think you can break your father's promises,
那我也会重新考虑我的
you may cause me to rethink my own terms.
知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
这是个口哨
It's a whistle.
这是个权力的教训
It's a lesson in power.
我们走 不干了
Let's go. We're done.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
真有趣
That was fun.
真是浪费我们的时间
That was a waste of our time.
我需要那些工人干活
I need those workers working.
那你为什么要那么做呢
Then why did you do it?
因为我向他父亲保证过 不会杀他
Because I promised his father I wouldn't kill him.
麦克斯 你还好么
Hey, Max. You are okay?
放我回家 我要找我妈妈
Just let me go home. I want to see my mom.
你不用怕我
You don't have to be scared of me.
我绝不会伤害你
I would never hurt you.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
怎么回事 怎么了
What is it? What's wrong?
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
我需要喷雾器
I need my nebulizer.
冷静下来 深呼吸
Just calm down. Take a deep breath.
我做不到
I can't.
我有哮喘
I have asthma.
门没锁
Door was unlocked.
明明锁了
No, it wasn't.
我...
I, uh...
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
你要我帮忙
You want my help?
是
Yeah.
我得先问你个问题
First I have to ask you something.
那个阿米什女孩 丽贝卡
The Amish girl, Rebecca--
你有没有干过她
did you fuck her?
跟这个有什么关系吗
What's that got to do with anything?
她是我侄女
She's my niece.
这地方太他妈小了
Small fucking towns.
-那就是对咯 -对 可我不知道她
- So that's a yes. - Yeah, I didn't know she--
等会
Hang on.
说了等会
I said hang on.
你打够没有
You had enough?
我想我是打够了
I think I've had enough.
那就好
Good.
你想说什么来着
So what did you want to talk about?
镇上来了一些人
There's some men in town.
他们是来找我的
They came here for me.
貌似对我来说
Seems to me I'd be better off
最好是让他们得之所求
letting these men have what they came for.
不
No.
你会做更聪明的选择
You're too smart for that.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我会欠你个人情
Because I'll owe you one.
就一件事
One thing.
丽贝卡-- 她不能碰
Rebecca-- she's off-limits.
-成交 -这不是个交易
- Deal. - It's not a deal.
是个事实
It's a fact.
你把那玩意儿埋后院多久了
So how long have you had that stuff buried in our backyard?
我的事你不全了解 戈登
There's things you don't know about me, Gordon.
对不起 跟我的过去有关
I'm sorry. Things from my past.
对 可你是在今天举起了枪
Yeah, but you were holding that gun today.
戈登 我爱你
Gordon, I love you...
但我现在还不能谈
but I can't do this now.
麦克斯需要我
Max needs me.
关于我们 还有什么是真的 关于你
Is anything about us true? About you?
"卡莉"是你的真名吗
Is Carrie even your real name?
现在不能谈
Not now.
妈的
Shit.
她来了
Ah, here she is.
我猜你不知道你母亲会用枪 对吧
I bet you didn't know your mother could handle a gun, did you?
在她还是你这么大时 我就教会她了
She was just about your age when I taught her.
上楼去 宝贝
Go upstairs, baby.
不 待在这
No. Stay here.
不要把她卷进来
Leave her out of this.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
蒂法
Deva,
你多大了
how old are you?
15岁
I'm 15.
-15 -不要
- 15. - Please don't.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我是你的祖父
I'm your grandfather.
我的祖父已经死了
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表