剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Mr. Proctor.
现在...
Now...
你给我往这看看普瑞奇
I want you to look over here at Preacher.
普瑞奇对你情有独钟
Preacher now has a taste for you.
我给你60秒逃跑
I'll give you 60 seconds.
什么 你说真的
What? Are you fucking serious?
计时开始
Starting now.
咬[德语]
Fass!
救命
Please!
看到有人死去总会难受
It's a hard thing to see someone die.
我第一次看见死人比你更小
First time, I was younger than you.
我邻居的一个孩子
A kid from my neighborhood
想穿过铁轨
tried to run across the railroad tracks.
他被石头绊倒然后...
He tripped on some gravel and...
你懂得
you know.
现实是
Thing is,
一切都是没道理可讲的
you can't make sense out of it.
知道吗
All right?
一切都毫无意义
It doesn't make sense.
听见了吗
You hear me?
你只能...
You just...
我也说不清
I don't know.
你只能学着接受
You accept it at some point.
他是你的朋友吗
Was he a friend of yours?
卧轨的那个孩子
The kid on the tracks?
不是
No.
不是 他就是个邻里的混♥蛋♥
No, he was just some asshole from the neighborhood.
而我是另一个挑战他
And I was another asshole
跑赢5点15分那班美铁的混♥蛋♥
who dared him to beat the 5:15 Amtrak.
仔细听我说
Now you listen to me. Hey.
一切都会好的
You're gonna be okay.
剧集 | 黑吃黑(2013) | 导航列表